Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kiwimumof3

I like the concept of that loft bed. But looking at those slats, are they the right size apart to stop a child putting it's head through. Is it super safe🤔
I totally love the idea too, I think they look fantastic and the space would be great, for bigger kids. And I’m definitely not anti beds over cots for young ones, but low safe beds, not loft beds. Even if the slats are close enough to stop heads going through, there’s still steps. As my almost 3 year old has proven multiple times recently, he can manage to fall off even the slightest gap in a queen bed. Unless they put a gate on it. And then it might as well be a cot right?

Reactions: 4

kiwigal258

Chatty Member
How many more times can Christian tag Elton John in his posts, trying to get some free tickets are we Christian, have you no shame?

I think her Mother is pretty well off too
Her mum is a psychiatrist so will be earning a pretty penny.

One thing I kinda noticed is since there was talk on her about the shit form coming from TD while at BFT she’s not sharing anywhere near as many stories on IG anymore

• Haha
Sunday show tonight talked to some people who don’t want to have kids due to the environment impact. Was the kidsfree influencer on it? I didn’t watch it.

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
God what is with Sera, ok you're sick, get off social media, no one wants to see you 😵💫
She NEEDS attention. She is so irrelevant and fake and such a liar I don’t know how she still has any kind of platform.
Has she given up the fitness/weight loss side of things yet?? Or is she still standing in her mirror commenting on how different her body looks when you literally can’t see any change at all 👀

• Haha

Carterbee

I want to say I'm so glad people are unfollowing Millie Elder. I recently unfollowed both her accounts, I hate followed her for ages. I have always found her a cringe worthy, entitled, bad tempered bitch. Everytime she stuffs her big round face full of food on camera, making feral eating noises and breathing like a pig, my blood would boil 🤣.

Now she has a new bf who looks as gross as her old gangster bf and she ditched her beautiful dogs, I hate her even more.

Thanks guys, I really needed to get out lol
Ahahahahahahaha, you are so funny, literally saying what I thought. X

Reporting all the fake reviews instead and might contact google about her getting fake reviews.

Surely google sees the 80+ new reviews added in a day and takes it seriously.

Last edited:
I fucken hate sales like that. I don’t want to have to spend a certain amount. I want your product for a discount on this one off occasion because I will feel better spending a little less money. 🤣🤣Also…. It still means you need to buy two candles or a candle and accessories/tool to even get to $99 🤦🏼‍♀️ fucken stupid.
Bets did that all the time! Every single “sale” up until liquidation. You had to spend like $60 or something stupid to get the discount

AiNZLife

I have been so surprised at how many businesses do this since having my baby. The AliExpress photo search on the app is amazing, everything is on there 😂😂
Just lazy business great mark up pays $2 charges customers $20 or $30 odd rip off isn’t it I think girls get off product is from there aswell

peanutbutter20

Umm does jess know this is the actual traditional tattoo for miscarriage? An angel on a cloud? She obviously hasn't done her research yet again

She's never said she suffered a miscarriage

She got what is called a miscarriage angel tattoo and put the music about going to hell to it wow she needs to learn some things
I was gonna say what the hell is her meaning behind this? My mum got an angel baby for my sister who passed as a newborn, so confused!

• Sad
It's not too crazy for the area (I live in the Mt and have family out at Te Puna). Plus, I imagine there would be people who'd want to buy it because a celebrity lived there. If it had more in the way of water tanks, solar panels, a pool, a self-irrigating garden (fueled by water from the roof), it would be worth that price, but as it is I'd say very low $2ms.

I wonder where she's off to next? She's already done Auckland ... maybe Q'town?
I'm looking at buying in that area and that agent that use is known for overpricing. I would say it is overpriced. it didn't sell that tells you something! nice though I like but quite small floor area.

#gifted#

VIP Member
Lol it’s like when you’re doing a project/title for school and you haven’t got enough space so start cramming the letters in at the end 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Honestly why didnt they do upper case L's ? I can't handle this

• Haha