Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influenzavax2.0

Didn’t an ex in Greece turn violent on her and she has to get away quickly cos he was doing some horrific stuff

She I think you tubed it at the time
yeah he did, i was referring to her move from CHCH to AKL tho. not the move from greece to nz. but yeah in greece her ex smashed her windscreen and stuff, she basically ran away from him

• Wow
Reactions: 5

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
If she’s that upset about a one star review maybe she’s in the wrong game
And I don’t understand how they sold all out that food in a couple of hours

Apparently they make 450 treats a morning
She doesn't take criticism well does she. She seems naive and quite insecure. But also I don't want to be too mean cos I feel like she doesn't cope well under pressure.

Reactions: 5

Rara_roo

I think it’s mostly engagement. But I also think they’re deluded and think they’re only going to get simpering questions like “I love your hair, did you grow it yourself?” and “your face is amazing, what’s your skincare regimen?”😂
Haha you are so right, they must think some of us follow for their discount codes..but really I wanna know about your mum, dad, neighbour, ex you left etc 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Black.bird

VIP Member
Chelsea Winter's house didn't sell ... I wonder what her plans - that presumably have to be parked for a bit now - were?

That cake looks effing terrible!!!
And I’m not sure? I don’t follow Sera Lynne and same only learnt about Jess from Tattle as well (I know I know crazy right because I’m always going on about her! 😜😜) …but is this like a “Aunty” when it’s just your mums friend situation?

Just a brief pause from ALL of the completely terrible things Bernadebt has done and is as a person…but..am I the only one who doesn’t think she’s THAT great at drawing/art?? 😬😬 like I know obviously it takes a lot skill to draw on cakes etc and art of course is very subjective/personal preferences etc etc, but I dunno I just don’t think her illustrations are that good at all 🫣🫣🫠🫥

edit - I hate when I obviously make comments too quickly and they join together like this!!

Yeah it may be Aunty in that sense as you say. Doesn’t look like JJ actually went to the birthday so that seems more likely.

I’m a terrible artist so any art looks good in comparison to what I could do, but I’m happy for Bernadebt to have art as her hobby instead of talking about the last $3 in her bank account 😂

• Haha

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
She just needs to remove herself completely from social media. It doesn’t help her at all

Just gunna leave this here. Hopefully doesn’t get removed like another one I put up in the past
What research was that? 😂 you shouldn’t have to do research to know that the words “black week” are not a good option

#gifted#

VIP Member
If I saw these out for sale I'd find another bakery🤢.
My review would be zero stars. They don't look appetising, they look a mess. Presentation is huge. Less is more, and it's all about being tasteful and less boujee-pretentious
They look like jizz scrolls

Edit to add just saw others had said this too 🤣

Honestly how dim is Christian posting about Lulu's sleeping setup.

Lulu is only 12 months old, Plunket says she should be in a cot for at least 18 months.

A mattress on the floor is fine for 18m+ but not wedged into a gap like that. Gaps like that mean babies can get wedged between the mattress and the wall and get injured or suffocate.

I genuinely don't understand people going to so much effort and expense to have a baby and being so reckless with their sleeping environment. Has Christian never heard of SIDS?
This setup is freaking me out!! What are they thinking!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Exactly!
What company in their right mind would gift her things for her house, when they see her constantly not at work, swanning around attending #gifted beauty appointments and spending money on superfluous things like tattoos?!? 🤯🤯
Aside from all of that, what company in their right mind would partner with her when you see the “fantastic” job she does advertising and promoting the current things she shills!! I would be so disappointed and embarrassed if I had paid her to showcase my product and what I got in return was this half arsed, unenthusiastic, monotone ✨cOnTeNt✨ she consistently serves up!

“boujee” in some problematic and completely wrong, generic Asian language character/symbol
Exactly! I would never gift her or discount something for her when I see she never works she can't be that desperate for it if she can't put in the work and make money

CapsInTheDishwasher

I live 15 minutes from her shop... I want to go try a donut so I can 'review' it here.... But what time do I go??

10:07am? 10:08am? How late is too late? How early is too early? I literally have no idea!! :unsure: 😅
Heh I live about 15 mins away too.
I might try it next week. To be fair her coffee looks good.

• Haha
She blocked me..... cos I wouldn't do cheap spray tans for her. She is one hell of a cheap bitch. She also never paid for her nails to get done.
I'd never forget, I got to her house and she did the "don't you know who I am?" Asked for my insta name to see if I was following her. In which I wasn't.
All she did was complain about her fucking life, like her tummy wasn't small enough, how her house nearly cost a million, how her hello fresh subscription was due to end and she would have to pay for dinners again. I nearly DIED when she told me she got free meals each week. I thought, wow, you ungrateful cunt!!!!

She wanted her spray tans for cheap, $20, in favor of promoting me on her page. I honestly only got one job from her page. So I stopped replying to her. I couldnt afford to tan her for free every week.
She also told me that her hubby was on 80k back then. I was like wooooooow and your still trying to get free shit. What an asshole.
I was so naive back then, that was my first exposure to an influencer 😂
Omg I used to use her nail lady, I can’t believe she wasn’t paying Kiri that makes me so mad

Simone15

VIP Member
I’m putting money on birds, flowers or feathers … maybe all 3 😂

Look after your existing customers first or else you’ll end up losing the loyal ones 🤦🏼‍♀️ look at what happened with SKY! Always offering great deals for new members while existing customers were getting shafted. So dumb!!!!

Right now with small children all of our meals have frozen veggies because I don’t have time to prepare gourmet twice a day 🙄
They have the same nutritional content as fresh veggies what’s the big deal 🖕🏼

She has gone all vegan and hippie which is fine cos that’s what she wants for herself but I don’t cook any of her new recipes and I unfollowed and just use her books now 😂
Welle club is a crook- google will give the same recipes. Or just join and print all the recipes and meal plans for the free trial 🤣