Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pentothal

VIP Member
What's with ELLE HS, telling us the babies are miserable going through teething. Knowing that today they have to "perform" for the content she has to film. Then showing she took one baby to the big Chch influenza baby shower yesterday. Her little face and cheeks were so red😢 Baby's aren't for engagement, she could have stayed home with her in familiar surroundings. Looks like engagement and being seen,was more important😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Hang on. So she just said they start their day at 5am, why is there no fucking food until 10??? And they sold out at 11?
Hey Jess do you want me to have a look over your business plan, I might be able to make some suggestions.
Haha she (well her bakery page) blocked me. Probably for commenting on her bad spelling!
But she hasn’t blocked me from her just Jess page!
Yeah she’s thick as pig shit

Herefortheteabruh

Never seen something so relatable, 😂😂 that’s bloody rich for someone who works two maybe three days if that, and spends the rest of the week getting nails done, tanning, waxed, etc etc etc
Guys jess counts her influencing as work so all her nail and hair appts that she gets gifted to flaunt is "work" lmao that's why she's sOoOoOo bussssyyy.

How do you leave a Google review without your real name?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Kate Eileen’s newest AIMN post where you literally can see her undie lines through her tights 🤷‍♀️ I’m sorry but they clearly are not that great of activewear if your undies are showing that clearly through the tights! Plus not a good look lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Went on the car for sure and the left overs paid for all the take aways she’s been eating for the last month. Two incomes here and takeaways are a luxury item for sure!
I don’t like her one bit - however she did product receipts of the give a little money going straight from GAL to lawyers.

Last edited:

influenzavax2.0

i can’t get into my old account cos i haven’t been here in agessss so new account it is lol. but! i’m on millie’s patreon & it’s basically just travel stuff and no goes (she did do a big giveaway for just patrons so that was cool) i do recall her saying on IG tho that her move to AKL was sudden & there was a big personal reason behind it but she wasn’t going to talk about it.