NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did one better and reported to the commerce commission for breaching fair trade act šŸ˜‡ some reviews from tattlers have been removed

Turns out her fake 5 star reviews are illegal and misleading and can be reported to the commerce commission. Please screen record/screenshot and report as well.

Just going to leave this here again for those that would also like to make a quick complaint. Note there were 28 reviews before her post on Instagram. Attach the below screenshot
So good šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼ Although why would tattlers reviews be getting removed?

Reactions: 3
I genuinely donā€™t understand it because it wasnā€™t a nasty review. Yes, it sucks when the feedback you get isnā€™t good, but itā€™s always an opportunity to learn. Feedback is part of any job with customer contact!!
It wasn't a nasty review. Jess' problem is she can't separate business from personal, so takes these reviews to heart. It wasn't an attack on her, it was at a failing in her business. Until she can understand this, all her responses will be reactionary and she'll be constantly fighting a losing battle with her ego.

Reactions: 15
I did one better and reported to the commerce commission for breaching fair trade act šŸ˜‡ some reviews from tattlers have been removed

Turns out her fake 5 star reviews are illegal and misleading and can be reported to the commerce commission. Please screen record/screenshot and report as well.

Just going to leave this here again for those that would also like to make a quick complaint. Note there were 28 reviews before her post on Instagram. Attach the below screenshot
You should send to Stuff too!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

What a mess. I think she really thought she nailed that response to the 1 star review, it was written in such a lighthearted way but sadly turned super patronising. If she had not run to the gram to seek sympathy and beg for good reviews all of this would be a total non issue. I really think she is naive, playing shop and convoluting influencing with business advertising

Reactions: 12
No disco today Tarryn? We havenā€™t had an early video of you using your child for your own engagement. I mean your posts donā€™t get a lot of comments at all at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jess could be related to Bernadette Gee the way she rambles on about how hard her life is

I have never heard of her before I joined tattle, but she seems like some rich kid whose parents gave her a little shop to play with, so she could pretend to be a Boss Babe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Testicle.... ahahahah

Kiri is lovely, I was shocked too. I told kiri she should be getting paid cos kiri was driving to her once a week for FREE.
Quite a distance too

Just confirms what Iā€™ve always thought about bec

Tho without Jane Yee would she have the following she does

Reactions: 4
Quite a distance too

Just confirms what Iā€™ve always thought about bec

Tho without Jane Yee would she have the following she does
Iā€™m new to following Bec and I had no idea! With her now saying she doesnā€™t do ads/influencing anymore, I thought she might be one of the good ones! šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Whatā€™s the Jane connection? ā€¦sorry for asking! šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 1
Are you kidding Bernadette, she thinks she's "mother of year" because she's going out tonight, leaving her kids with a babysitter and she won't buy them a takeaway, instead she made them rice. Fucken spring for a pizza you miserable witch.

Hey Bernadette Gee, is that because you've spent all your creditors money on Botox and mani's

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She obviously hasn't learnt, she's just making herself look worse and people will see how she can't take feedback as she's carrying on
Why would you highlight this for your followers/anyone who hasnā€™t seen the review?!? Sheā€™s a bleeping idiot!!!
As someone mentioned earlier, if she hadnā€™t drawn attention to it/mentioned it on Instagram it would be such a non issue!
Obviously needs to rectify a bad customer situation/review with the customer, but by splashing it all over her social media sheā€™s only further showing how terrible her business and her as the owner is!

Are you kidding Bernadette, she thinks she's "mother of year" because she's going out tonight, leaving her kids with a babysitter and she won't buy them a takeaway, instead she made them rice. Fucken spring for a pizza you miserable witch.

Hey Bernadette Gee, is that because you've spent all your creditors money on Botox and mani's
So her husband normally cooks, does the cleaning, washing, kids lunches, bedtime, pre liquidation did most of the school morning drop offs, oh and works a full time job!ā€¦tell me what exactly it is you contribute to the family? ā€¦now you have the time to do these things you witch and moan about it! Ffsā€¦seems a real equal partnership there šŸ™„šŸ™„

I had to laugh at her ā€œPayPal rantā€ the bit where the guy told her ā€œshe shouldnā€™t be running a business if she canā€™t afford to front the shipping costs before getting paidā€ lol! NO SHE SHOULDNā€™T BE RUNNING A BUSINESS!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Have to admit I roared with laughter at the 5 star review from Christchurch, admitted hasnā€™t been to the Barf Bakery but the pics look good, how the hell can you give a review if youā€™ve never set foot in the place or tasted the crap? Ohh thatā€™s right run to call of ā€˜please leave a review to get our ratings up because someone was mean and left a bad review (when the review was not mean at all, simply honestā€™ from the boss witch herself šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.