Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% she does more than she claims, she has claimed to "never exercise her abs".... but there are videos of her from 5 ish years ago when she had no abs, and then also claims about not training her arms... when in her first intros she did arm workouts
You don't have to directly exercise your abs to have visible abs, we all have abs, it's genetics and a low body fat percentage that allows us to see them so she could be technically telling the truth there.

Reactions: 3
Breaking lockdown rules in new video .... why do these people feel that it’s ok to do it and then post it online!! Makes me mad when we are all sacrificing seeing our families

• Angry
i see in the new video shes not giving anyone a chance to maybe want the last slice after they have had a little break to you know digest. so bleeping greedy

Reactions: 2
Breaking lockdown rules in new video .... why do these people feel that it’s ok to do it and then post it online!! Makes me mad when we are all sacrificing seeing our families
it has been clear for ages that she has been, lots of videos with tables made for various people etc, she shou;dn't even be going between her and the bf's house

it has been clear for ages that she has been, lots of videos with tables made for various people etc, she shou;dn't even be going between her and the bf's house
Yeah the comments on the video .... all just praise and admiration .... not one person called her out. I havent seen my family for over a year and live alone yet here she is having a good old pizza party. Obnoxious beyond belief

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Yeah the comments on the video .... all just praise and admiration .... not one person called her out. I havent seen my family for over a year and live alone yet here she is having a good old pizza party. Obnoxious beyond belief
her fans are actually idiots

Reactions: 4
her fans are actually idiots
I was going to comment about breaking the lockdown but I can’t be bothered to argue it with some bullshit excuse or with her fans that believe she actually eats tit tonnes,doesn’t train and is totally “nutty’

Reactions: 1
I was going to comment about breaking the lockdown but I can’t be bothered to argue it with some bullshit excuse or with her fans that believe she actually eats tit tonnes,doesn’t train and is totally “nutty’
it would just be met by some stupid thing about "She is young and healthy it is fine, mind your business" that all of these people ignoring rules seem to use

i am watching her latest video, for me it is insane how someone would send a package from canada, but also .... how has this person gained so much from her youtube?! she literally just films videos eating!

You don't have to directly exercise your abs to have visible abs, we all have abs, it's genetics and a low body fat percentage that allows us to see them so she could be technically telling the truth there.
but she had low fat the same before imo, it is definitely exercising them to get abs like she has

Last edited:
i am watching her latest video, for me it is insane how someone would send a package from canada, but also .... how has this person gained so much from her youtube?! she literally just films videos eating!

but she had low fat the same before imo, it is definitely exercising them to get abs like she has
Could be 💉💉💉

Surprised she has a bf, how boring must their conversation be "Peanut butter yeah! / And then I grabbed the last slice out of your hand and ate it!!! Hahahaha!!! / I don't even try hard and I'm the best at it that you've everrrr had. Arent I the best, I'm the best right? Yeah I'm the best and unlike other girls I don't even try."

Fun times.

Reactions: 6
Surprised she has a bf, how boring must their conversation be "Peanut butter yeah! / And then I grabbed the last slice out of your hand and ate it!!! Hahahaha!!! / I don't even try hard and I'm the best at it that you've everrrr had. Arent I the best, I'm the best right? Yeah I'm the best and unlike other girls I don't even try."

Fun times.
it is now a contest what she mentions more, is it the bf or is it the peanut butter? We get it you have a bf :rolleyes:
Also her brother now lives in Spain, aren't we supposed to be not travelling abroad at all atm?

it is now a contest what she mentions more, is it the bf or is it the peanut butter? We get it you have a bf :rolleyes:
Also her brother now lives in Spain, aren't we supposed to be not travelling abroad at all atm?
Is she there now?

New video was really boring to be honest. Yes, it was a cute idea to make a cake and breakfast platter and stuff for the boyfriend, but she just made everything look and feel so BORING. Like if I watch Grackle baking, it is much more enjoyable.

I did like seeing her draw a little, it was a nice change. Also shame she threw away her career for the youtube thing that most definitely isn't going to last for a long time.

Lastly, I think she is filming her food from the very close angle (both on youtube and on instagram) to make it seem it is a lot, when it is, in reality, an average amount.

New video was really boring to be honest. Yes, it was a cute idea to make a cake and breakfast platter and stuff for the boyfriend, but she just made everything look and feel so BORING. Like if I watch Grackle baking, it is much more enjoyable.

I did like seeing her draw a little, it was a nice change. Also shame she threw away her career for the youtube thing that most definitely isn't going to last for a long time.

Lastly, I think she is filming her food from the very close angle (both on youtube and on instagram) to make it seem it is a lot, when it is, in reality, an average amount.
yeah her cooking style is boring. She is clearly a talented artists, I don't get why she is just wasting that skill on this awful youtube channel. I am also surprised her videos are not better as I would imagine an artist would be more creative and have better ideas for content tbh

Grackle has such a great personality and is so authentically herself you can tell she is just herself and isnt trying to be anything else .... "nutty" is the opposite. She is relying on being pretty showing as many ass and midroff shots as possible for views because lets face it her personality isnt there

Reactions: 4
Grackle has such a great personality and is so authentically herself you can tell she is just herself and isnt trying to be anything else .... "nutty" is the opposite. She is relying on being pretty showing as many ass and midroff shots as possible for views because lets face it her personality isnt there
totally agree, I don't love all of Grackle's posts but at least she has creative ideas and seems real. Grackle seems genuinley like she just doesn't care about being "like other girls", she doesn't have to go on and on about it like Steph does

just seen her stupid latest story about leaving instagram for 3 months, which is so clearly an April Fool just to get loads of comments begging her not to leave

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.