Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
totally agree, I don't love all of Grackle's posts but at least she has creative ideas and seems real. Grackle seems genuinley like she just doesn't care about being "like other girls", she doesn't have to go on and on about it like Steph does

just seen her stupid latest story about leaving instagram for 3 months, which is so clearly an April Fool just to get loads of comments begging her not to leave
That fact nuttys Instagram bio says ‘not your average fitspo’ Says it all. What does she even mean by that kind of insulting to all the fitness influencers out there..... She tries so hard to come across cool and quirky and goofy but it just doesn’t work at all. I wish she could just be herself admit her food intake admit her fitness regime .... she’d could actually be somewhat likeable if she did that.

Reactions: 6
That fact nuttys Instagram bio says ‘not your average fitspo’ Says it all. What does she even mean by that kind of insulting to all the fitness influencers out there..... She tries so hard to come across cool and quirky and goofy but it just doesn’t work at all. I wish she could just be herself admit her food intake admit her fitness regime .... she’d could actually be somewhat likeable if she did that.
"not the average fitspo" in the fact that she never films any exercise anymore so is in no way a fitness influencer?

Reactions: 3
"not the average fitspo" in the fact that she never films any exercise anymore so is in no way a fitness influencer?
Hey she is a genetic unicorn .... who are we to even be here judging her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her new video is boring. Her creativity went down the drain. I thought she is the cool girl who has fast metabolism and can eat anything she wants. What happened to that? Or did she got scared that the more videos she does on food, the more she will gain weight? (And theres nothing wrong with gaining weight but of course she will be caught as a fraud if she got exposed)

Reactions: 2
Her new video is boring. Her creativity went down the drain. I thought she is the cool girl who has fast metabolism and can eat anything she wants. What happened to that? Or did she got scared that the more videos she does on food, the more she will gain weight? (And theres nothing wrong with gaining weight but of course she will be caught as a fraud if she got exposed)
the cheesecake also looked like diabetes on a plate, it reminded me of something like those freakshake things that were on instagram everywhere a few years ago, just looked sickly to me and I have a sweet tooth!

I was watching her old videos to see if she somehow let something slip about her unicorn body and workouts. In the process I think accidentally found out who her bf is.

Time stamp 12:24 and beyond, he’s shown in bits and you can kinda hear his voice. 12:38 you can see him more clearly.

She refers to him as Mo in it so I checked her social and the guy is Mo Samuels who apparently is in the fitness industry too, which makes sense she wants to keep it hush hush?

I’m willing to die on this hill. His voice sounds exactly like the one in the bf videos she puts up. Unless I’m going insane.

Glad no one else made this effort this was totally accidental lol her ego wishes more people cared enough about who she is dating.

I was watching her old videos to see if she somehow let something slip about her unicorn body and workouts. In the process I think accidentally found out who her bf is.

Time stamp 12:24 and beyond, he’s shown in bits and you can kinda hear his voice. 12:38 you can see him more clearly.

She refers to him as Mo in it so I checked her social and the guy is Mo Samuels who apparently is in the fitness industry too, which makes sense she wants to keep it hush hush?

I’m willing to die on this hill. His voice sounds exactly like the one in the bf videos she puts up. Unless I’m going insane.

Glad no one else made this effort this was totally accidental lol her ego wishes more people cared enough about who she is dating.
Investigative skills!! I think you are right I’m gonna go comment on her video to blow her big reveal secret that no one really cares about

• Haha

I'm impressed by your search, but I'm not sure it is him - her BF sounds quite a bit posher, plus the kitchen in his vids isn't the one she's in when she's with him? I could be wrong tho, and don't have a clue who he could actually be!

I'm impressed by your search, but I'm not sure it is him - her BF sounds quite a bit posher, plus the kitchen in his vids isn't the one she's in when she's with him? I could be wrong tho, and don't have a clue who he could actually be!
Damn, you might be right. Plus she said in her recent video that his birthday was that month and this guy is in May when I googled him. That sucks. Oh well, let’s all go back to having this not affecting our lives whatsoever.

• Haha
Damn, you might be right. Plus she said in her recent video that his birthday was that month and this guy is in May when I googled him. That sucks. Oh well, let’s all go back to having this not affecting our lives whatsoever.
in the meantime she can just continue begging to get more and more likes for her to "reveal" him :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
the whole filming her face in between meals looking in cupboards longingly or hands on cheeks with a sad I’m still hungry look .... such bullshit. I can’t understand how people actually like her ‘fake’ personality. It really has got old now.

Reactions: 5
I do wonder how she'd cope with pregnancy and losing her abs. She's one of the most abs-obsessed fitspos I've seen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Haven't watched the new video as I can't stand her mum much either, but seems like a lazy one.

Haven't watched the new video as I can't stand her mum much either, but seems like a lazy one.
I can't believe her mum is okay with being in her stupid videos,, I often thought she seemed embarassed about how much/how quickly she ate

I can't believe her mum is okay with being in her stupid videos,, I often thought she seemed embarassed about how much/how quickly she ate
It was such a ‘stroke my ego’ video it’s unbelievable..... go on mum tell them how determined I am and how much I eat. I’ll make sure I keep chipping in to add to your answers just so I make sure they understand how much I eat.... because I eat a lot. I’m not sure they realise how much I eat.... it’s a lot .... lots and lots .... oh shut the f up

Reactions: 5
It was such a ‘stroke my ego’ video it’s unbelievable..... go on mum tell them how determined I am and how much I eat. I’ll make sure I keep chipping in to add to your answers just so I make sure they understand how much I eat.... because I eat a lot. I’m not sure they realise how much I eat.... it’s a lot .... lots and lots .... oh shut the f up
I am watching now, it is so dull. And people just seem to ask the same questions over and over again in these Q and As. I also think it is ridiculous that she doesn't subtitle parts in Spanish so everyone can understand

in the meantime she can just continue begging to get more and more likes for her to "reveal" him :rolleyes:
If she gets 10,000 likes is she going to cannibalise him for her next video??? (roast him in a peanut butter glaze first)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.