Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am watching now, it is so dull. And people just seem to ask the same questions over and over again in these Q and As. I also think it is ridiculous that she doesn't subtitle parts in Spanish so everyone can understand

ahh but she's NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS because she can speak spanish, not sure if you realised??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ahh but she's NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS because she can speak spanish, not sure if you realised??
whenever she says things in spanish and is like "haha noone's undertsanding me"... I speak fluent spanish and I imagine a lot of other people do too, hardly like it is a really obscure language like icelandic is it?

Reactions: 4
She is hilarious, she’s morphed from eating anything she likes because she’s a genetic unicorn - to tuna burgers and salad, followed by yoghurt with protein add ins (insta stories).
Why can’t she just admit that, like most of the world, she can’t just eat what she likes and her body shape stays the same?
If you look back to her 10k calorie challenge video, she is FAR leaner than she is now which is no doubt down to intense training - which probably allowed her to eat far more higher calorie foods. Fast forward to lock down, she’s not training and gained some weight. And suddenly all of her food is low cal?! Why can’t she just be honest.

Reactions: 6
She is hilarious, she’s morphed from eating anything she likes because she’s a genetic unicorn - to tuna burgers and salad, followed by yoghurt with protein add ins (insta stories).
Why can’t she just admit that, like most of the world, she can’t just eat what she likes and her body shape stays the same?
If you look back to her 10k calorie challenge video, she is FAR leaner than she is now which is no doubt down to intense training - which probably allowed her to eat far more higher calorie foods. Fast forward to lock down, she’s not training and gained some weight. And suddenly all of her food is low cal?! Why can’t she just be honest.
Yea, she probably lost some muscle mass which decreased her metabolism as a result. She will never admit to anything and she will never be called out. Nutty is also really good at making friends with the right people.

because .... flick my hair .... I’m unlike you .... flick my hair .... I’m special .... flick my hair .... I’m a metabolic phenomenon....flick my hair

• Haha
What even was this new video honestly it made no sense, had no structure or theme... I am even more disappointed than usual.

she's actually one of the worst influencers out there... the 'pick-me' attitude grindsss my gears so much, like she thinks she's so above every other girl i hate it

i haven't watchedthe latest video but from her description what even is it? and a stupid clickbait title. her videos are actually worse and worse and even the quality editing hasn't improved like it usually does when people have been making videps for a long time

Reactions: 1
She's an actual pig. The amount of food she ate on her own when the company made a delivery clearly for the whole family. We get that you can eat a lot Steph but that's just pure greed!
Plus eating a whole jar of PB again, nobody is impressed by this, it's disgusting!

she Genuinely infuriates and fascinates me .... her inability to do a video without trying to insinuate multiple times how much she eats is something I can’t get my head around. So what? You eat a decent amount (or some of what you claim to eat) .... round of applause .... it’s not that uncommon. Also stop breaking lockdown rules by mixing indoors with multiple people .... also stop clanking the flipping spoon against your teeth it’s irritating as f**k

Reactions: 2
She's an actual pig. The amount of food she ate on her own when the company made a delivery clearly for the whole family. We get that you can eat a lot Steph but that's just pure greed!
Plus eating a whole jar of PB again, nobody is impressed by this, it's disgusting!
I bet she didn't eat it

Yea, she probably lost some muscle mass which decreased her metabolism as a result. She will never admit to anything and she will never be called out. Nutty is also really good at making friends with the right people.
The 10,000 calorie video makes no sense if you compare it to how much she brags about eating now, if she really ate so much it wouldn't have been so difficult

So she is hyping up some announcement on instagram, hoping it will break the internet. What is it gonna be? Is she gonna reveal she doesn't have unicorn metabolism?

• Haha
So she is hyping up some announcement on instagram, hoping it will break the internet. What is it gonna be? Is she gonna reveal she doesn't have unicorn metabolism?
I think it'll be some kind of merch launch

I can't believe she has contributed a recipe to Greg Doucette's new book, still seems like a bit of a let down announcement, it is not like she has made her own book

Last edited:
I think it'll be some kind of merch launch

I can't believe she has contributed a recipe to Greg Doucette's new book, still seems like a bit of a let down announcement, it is not like she has made her own book
Wait, what?Is her audience reacting well to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.