Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so boring. And I'm really fed up with the peanut butter obsession. She is all talk, but no action.

Will Tennyson just posted a great video about buying a diet and workout plan from fiverr, this is how you properly make foodie-fitness content!
yeah the peanut butter thing is just cringe. we get it, you like peanut butter. that stupid £1 video with her going on and on about using all her money for peanut butter over and over again was so dull. I don't get how anyone puts up with that in real life

Reactions: 5
and as per most self obsessed influencers no mention of sarah.... I imagine she has never read a newspaper in her life. Sorry but soeaking another language does not make you intelligent/cultured

Reactions: 2
Most tone deaf story goes to...
8E84A959-DD21-4BD6-9E3C-692C9A9DDA99.png
498432CE-DA73-49D4-B924-2B4257D1AFF0.png

Her content is primarily aimed at young female and she has shared nothing about Sarah or sharing any helpful information. I’ve seen so many amazing posts from fitness influencers about this and yet she never uses her platform for anything actually useful or informative

Didn’t she do some tit post about apples or something for BLM then she got loads of comments saying it wasn’t it then she deleted it and posted a picture with a black influencer like “I’m not racist look I have black friends”

So uneducated and she honestly doesn’t care about anyone but herself

Okay rant over but honestly this week has been a big one for racism, mental health and sexual assault and she has the audacity to post that story. It just really annoyed me

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
View attachment 479711View attachment 479715

Her content is primarily aimed at young female and she has shared nothing about Sarah or sharing any helpful information. I’ve seen so many amazing posts from fitness influencers about this and yet she never uses her platform for anything actually useful or informative

Didn’t she do some tit post about apples or something for BLM then she got loads of comments saying it wasn’t it then she deleted it and posted a picture with a black influencer like “I’m not racist look I have black friends”

Okay rant over but honestly this week has been a big one for racism, mental health and sexual assault and she has the audacity to post that story. It just really annoyed me
YES, her BLM post was awful and centred all on herself, it was tone deaf and I'm so glad you've bought it up!!

THe other stories from today are also ridiculous, she's so obsessed with her own image and 'not like other girls' persona that her platform can't be used for anything else in her eyes. Utterly thoughtless, trivial and frankly embarrassing.

View attachment 479711View attachment 479715

I almost wouldn't even be surprised is she wasn't even aware of the whole Sarah thing, 100% she isn't someone who watches the news. Whenever she films stuff she is watching it is always just youtube food videos, similar to her own

There isn’t one thing that I don’t find annoying about her.....aside from every point made already about her irritating narcissistic self .....the clanking of the spoon on her teeth .... it’s just infuriating. But .... she ate loads of cake guys .... no seriously ate loads of cake .... licked the bowl ate loads of cake .... yawn

There isn’t one thing that I don’t find annoying about her.....aside from every point made already about her irritating narcissistic self .....the clanking of the spoon on her teeth .... it’s just infuriating. But .... she ate loads of cake guys .... no seriously ate loads of cake .... licked the bowl ate loads of cake .... yawn
Having watched her ramble on about what a "huge" challenge it was on her instagram I couldn't bring myself to watch the video. she made a cake, not like she ran a marathon with no training :LOL:

Having watched her ramble on about what a "huge" challenge it was on her instagram I couldn't bring myself to watch the video. she made a cake, not like she ran a marathon with no training :LOL:
Don’t watch it spare yourself 🤣

god the latest video... I wondered how anyone could cope with her going on and on about food, but the bf seems just as dull tbh

This other youtuber, Rebecca Jane (she did a vid with nutty too) seems to be like omg I have such a fast metabolism I can't gain weight as well. Annoying af.

Reactions: 1
Wow i havent checked her out in a long time but the whole unicorn metabolism fit girl BS like her and Buttermore are hilarious. It seems like both of these people are running out of ideas.

P.S. the holy trinity of this group is her, buttermore, and livia (alwayshungry)

the way she behaves in these eating videos, is as if she hasnt eaten all week. food food food greedy eyes and eating at the speed of life

the way she behaves in these eating videos, is as if she hasnt eaten all week. food food food greedy eyes and eating at the speed of life
yeah, I would find it so off putting to eat with someone who finishes at record speed then just stares at me as if thye are still starving

• Haha
so she is now going to do a m mum controls my food... again.. she is recycling the already mundane content she makes

her obsession with food is actually not normal, like surely she can't eat as much as she says if she's still fetishising every meal and bite of food so much

do we think she just exercises way more than she claims to or?

her obsession with food is actually not normal, like surely she can't eat as much as she says if she's still fetishising every meal and bite of food so much

do we think she just exercises way more than she claims to or?
100% she does more than she claims, she has claimed to "never exercise her abs".... but there are videos of her from 5 ish years ago when she had no abs, and then also claims about not training her arms... when in her first intros she did arm workouts

Reactions: 1
ugh anyone see her story from yesterday about that pasta... such a gross combination of ingredients, tahini and mayo?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.