Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe Greg doucette did a video about Chloe Ting and calling out those who say they can eat a lot and be skinny, but when doing a video about NFF this did not come up at all and it was just genetics 🙄 no calling her out for giving the impression that you can just stuff your face all day, hardly train, and be shredded?

Reactions: 6
Amberlynn Reid maybe?

God NFF's latest video was boring.
I didn't bother watching, how can she make a 30+ minute video on making a snack?! it also drives me mad how she describes ever video as "epic", every video/concept is more boring than the last

Reactions: 4
I didn't bother watching, how can she make a 30+ minute video on making a snack?! it also drives me mad how she describes ever video as "epic", every video/concept is more boring than the last
Yeah if everything's 'epic' then nothing is.

At least she finally revealed her boyfriend in her latest video. I was on tenterhooks (sarcasm).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

At least she finally revealed her boyfriend in her latest video. I was on tenterhooks (sarcasm).
all of her latest insta stories just seem to be mentioning the bf for no reason. great you have a bf, no one cares 🙄

I'm bored so watching the latest video... all the food she eats is SO repetitive, I get this is how most people eat, but why is this worth filming? rambling on about bagels, licking plates//blablabla

Her obsession with food is just too much. I get that it is her brand, but dear lord, make it interesting at least! Eat a subscriber's diet, make foods from different parts of the world, bake something, eat foods only starting with one letter, eat a jar of peanut butter on camera, follow along with a recipe video, eat someone's normal diet, try a day of keto, idk maybe share some facts about foods, recreate restaurant dishes, cook three course meal for the family, make afternoon tea... So many ideas, why she stuck on one? She is really a one trick pony.

Reactions: 5
Her obsession with food is just too much. I get that it is her brand, but dear lord, make it interesting at least! Eat a subscriber's diet, make foods from different parts of the world, bake something, eat foods only starting with one letter, eat a jar of peanut butter on camera, follow along with a recipe video, eat someone's normal diet, try a day of keto, idk maybe share some facts about foods, recreate restaurant dishes, cook three course meal for the family, make afternoon tea... So many ideas, why she stuck on one? She is really a one trick pony.
totally agree, I also find it bizarre her bf is just acting the same as her with his comments about her constant eating. wow , she eats a lot.... even he commented i think you have made this comment before a million times... wtf

That’s one of my issues with her channel, she has no creativity or imagination. Say what you want about Will Tennyson but at least he is entertaining and has some interesting ideas, and he is way more professional. She is not even trying, and this is her job. I would understand if this was just a hobby. But the thing is, it doesn’t matter because she is still gonna get sponsorships thrown at her because of her looks.

Can't believe Greg doucette did a video about Chloe Ting and calling out those who say they can eat a lot and be skinny, but when doing a video about NFF this did not come up at all and it was just genetics 🙄 no calling her out for giving the impression that you can just stuff your face all day, hardly train, and be shredded?
He sold himself out for a low price. All she did was a stupid French toast challenge, she didn’t even promote his cookbook. Part of me thinks he supports her because she had beef with Abbey. The enemy of my enemy is my friend etc.

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree, Will always comes up with great ideas!

Sad when your whole life is just food...

That’s one of my issues with her channel, she has no creativity or imagination. Say what you want about Will Tennyson but at least he is entertaining and has some interesting ideas, and he is way more professional. She is not even trying, and this is her job. I would understand if this was just a hobby. But the thing is, it doesn’t matter because she is still gonna get sponsorships thrown at her because of her looks.

He sold himself out for a low price. All she did was a stupid French toast challenge, she didn’t even promote his cookbook. Part of me thinks he supports her because she had beef with Abbey. The enemy of my enemy is my friend etc.
yeah really, there are people with full time jobs who put in more effort. how she can claim she spends all day every day editing is beyond me

She literally infuriates me. Not only is she a complete tosser generally, for someone who never tracks food or cares about calories - why is she always eating low fat snacks?! Her latest video, low fat creme fresh BUT with her finger strategically placed over the low fat label. Why would she need this if she’s such a generic unicorn?!

Reactions: 7
She literally infuriates me. Not only is she a complete tosser generally, for someone who never tracks food or cares about calories - why is she always eating low fat snacks?! Her latest video, low fat creme fresh BUT with her finger strategically placed over the low fat label. Why would she need this if she’s such a generic unicorn?!
also... yet another video in which she says ___ decides what I eat, but basically just eats what she wants. It is just yet another what I eat with no change

That’s sketch. I was giving her the benefit of the doubt since she is sponsored by so many diet/fitness brands. But low fat creme fraiche?Why would someone who is a “foodie” and isn’t dieting buy that?

Reactions: 2
That’s sketch. I was giving her the benefit of the doubt since she is sponsored by so many diet/fitness brands. But low fat creme fraiche?Why would someone who is a “foodie” and isn’t dieting buy that?
Yep! And in a recent supermarket trip, the items for snacks were pop chips and halo top ice cream...?!

Yep! And in a recent supermarket trip, the items for snacks were pop chips and halo top ice cream...?!
I don't necessarily see any issue with that. It's a way to still eat what you enjoy with lower calories, what's so bad about that

I don't necessarily see any issue with that. It's a way to still eat what you enjoy with lower calories, what's so bad about that
Not at all, I do that but I am honest about the fact that I need to watch my calories and I don’t brag about my unicorn metabolism.

Bruh, halo top is a good option for when you are dieting but it isn’t as good as real ice cream. There is no way she eats halo top because she thinks it tastes better. This is pretty good evidence that to some extent she watches what she eats. She is a lah!

Last edited:
Not at all, I do that but I am honest about the fact that I need to watch my calories and I don’t brag about my unicorn metabolism.

Bruh, halo top is a good option for when you are dieting but it isn’t as good as real ice cream. There is no way she eats halo top because she thinks it tastes better. This is pretty good evidence that to some extent she watches what she eats. She is a lah!
Yes, this is exactly it. Absolutely nothing wrong with going for lower calorie options. But it’s the fact that she claims to have no awareness of calories and eats whatever she likes.

Yes, this is exactly it. Absolutely nothing wrong with going for lower calorie options. But it’s the fact that she claims to have no awareness of calories and eats whatever she likes.
yeah, often whenever you see her adding those million dressings/sauces she adds to everything thye are the low fat ones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.