Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow she really does believe her own hype huh ..... did it need countless Instagram stories to get to the announcement. A recipe .... brilliant .... groundbreaking stuff. Must buy the book

• Haha
Reactions: 3
wow she really does believe her own hype huh ..... did it need countless Instagram stories to get to the announcement. A recipe .... brilliant .... groundbreaking stuff. Must buy the book
yeah really... I was really surprised it wasn't merch tbh, all of her stans would clearly buy whatever she did, is she just too lazy to bother?

so in a story she has that icecream claiming it is not sponsored... yet in her latest post she is advertising it, how does that work?!

geeez
she is still on youtube?
i hoped she'd be done by now..
i stopped watching her and gregg all together. can't look and listen to that man anymore. what a fakey-fake personality. both of them. liars.
what happened to always hungry? any news?
sad, that she was called out (she deserved it for sure) and the same liar was praised.

Reactions: 4
geeez
she is still on youtube?
i stopped watching her and gregg all together. can't look and listen to that man anymore. what a fakey-fake personality. both of them. liars.
sad, that she was called out (she deserved it for sure) and the same liar was praised.
Livia has a thread on tattle. But she quit cheat days and is now becoming a coach instead :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) *IRONY*

geeez
she is still on youtube?
amazingly she still does, her content has got worse and worse but now this is her full time job so she can't really give up now

there is no way in hell she has not been working out in lockdown, how, 5 (?) years ago before training did she have no real abs, but now, after almost a year without gyms she has maintained them?

there is no way in hell she has not been working out in lockdown, how, 5 (?) years ago before training did she have no real abs, but now, after almost a year without gyms she has maintained them?
The same as when she said in lockdown one that she wasn't training but did 200 push ups every day for 30 days 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
anyone else find it really annoying when she takes a sip gulp of drink she washes it around her mouth before swallowing it, like hampster cheeks

Reactions: 1
yet another what I eat in a day video :rolleyes: and the spending 24 hours in a car idea... that was done by pretty much everyone about 2 years ago, how does she have so few ideas of her own?!
Also her going on about her hairy legs when she basically laughed at Helena Rose having a unibrow

yet another what I eat in a day video :rolleyes: and the spending 24 hours in a car idea... that was done by pretty much everyone about 2 years ago, how does she have so few ideas of her own?!
Also her going on about her hairy legs when she basically laughed at Helena Rose having a unibrow
Omg that time she laughed at Helena really annoyed me soooooo much.

Reactions: 1
Wen
did she laugh at Helena? Well my hatred for her just grew then i really like Helena! Kind of ironic considering how hairy her flipping face is

Wen

did she laugh at Helena? Well my hatred for her just grew then i really like Helena! Kind of ironic considering how hairy her flipping face is
she didn't exactlt but in a video with healthy crazy cool she sort of did.... you have to see the video

• Angry
how boring are her stories pretending she is going to reveal the bf and then making a joke, who cares?!

New video: girl eats less than usually, hypes up awful recipes and doesn't really say anything

• Haha
New video: girl eats less than usually, hypes up awful recipes and doesn't really say anything
i love how she says "our cookbook" as if it is a partnership between just her and greg :rolleyes:
and I don't get that whole rant about fitness, she acts as if people have just started calling her "fitness" of their own volition, it is literally in her name that she has chosen for herself :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
i love how she says "our cookbook" as if it is a partnership between just her and greg :rolleyes:
and I don't get that whole rant about fitness, she acts as if people have just started calling her "fitness" of their own volition, it is literally in her name that she has chosen for herself :rolleyes:
Also I quite like that her name is last on the list of the front of the book .... bet she was gutted about that. Also bananas on rice cakes recipe .... not exactly revolutionary. And how irritating is it that she just can’t .... not matter what .... follow a recipe exactly without changing it. Irritates me so much . It’s not quirky it’s f. Annoying

• Haha
Also I quite like that her name is last on the list of the front of the book .... bet she was gutted about that. Also bananas on rice cakes recipe .... not exactly revolutionary. And how irritating is it that she just can’t .... not matter what .... follow a recipe exactly without changing it. Irritates me so much . It’s not quirky it’s f. Annoying
it is in no way a good ad for the book, it makes it look like the recipes are not worth following/too difficult to follow. Also if this is how she eats when she is not filming herself eating jars of peanut butter it is not surprising she is very slim, this day was pretty much all just vegetables and lean protein, like yeh she had a whole broccolli... but it is broccolli, hardly full of calories

havent seen her videos in a loooong time
wow
that shredded abs lost its unicorn powers : ( so sad. poor nutty. must be woke up one day like that. could you imagine this tragedy - when you genes fail you in a day? oh.
and her portions are no where even close with what she claimed to eat on a daily basis.
5 small pancakes made from something GF, sugar free, egg free +sugar free toppings and.. wait. that's it? are you sure?
I just cant from this stupid liar.

• Haha
So she likes to be at her bf place inside, her mums place inside and now her dads place inside ..... doesnt even try and hide it. No shame these stupid influencers believing they can just do what they want f. Makes me MAD. I hope she reads here .... steph you are a class A c*#t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.