Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She desperately wants to be with Nick huh? I've been saying that those two idiots need to make a video together and gorge on donuts inside their car if they want more views ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her story with "rest day 1 of 30" as if she's not gonna do 27374747 push ups a day and run three marathons a week

Reactions: 5
Her story with "rest day 1 of 30" as if she's not gonna do 27374747 push ups a day and run three marathons a week
I also noticed in her recent story editing a video she is eating something as per, so continuing witht he food "challenge"videos I assume?

Her new video is so boring. It's just her eating food.

Since she's reading here, here's an idea Nuttie: Why don't you make a stupid love triangle on youtube since Wil gave you those donuts? (Assuming he's single). Make your delusional stans go fangirl either for Team Nick or Team Wil. Then whoever you hookup with, go on gorging with them with a box of donuts inside a car ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Such a boring video! And I love how she had to keep the clip in when the delivery driver asked if she was a PT! Another ego boost!

• Haha
Her new video is so boring. It's just her eating food.

Since she's reading here, here's an idea Nuttie: Why don't you make a stupid love triangle on youtube since Wil gave you those donuts? (Assuming he's single). Make your delusional stans go fangirl either for Team Nick or Team Wil. Then whoever you hookup with, go on gorging with them with a box of donuts inside a car ๐Ÿ˜‚
she could do it via instagram poll! would make a change from just asking about upload times at least!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She actually ate so little in her latest video, it was only fruit and veggies.

God this PT part was cringe!

She actually ate so little in her latest video, it was only fruit and veggies.

God this PT part was cringe!
tempted to continue watching just for that, I watched about 5 min, anyone else find how she ate the mango so odd?

Reactions: 2
It is quite telling that she eats a lot less now since the gyms closed in March...

It is quite telling that she eats a lot less now since the gyms closed in March...
yeh I think that is why she has said she won't be doing more food videos tbh. Just watching the fruit video, this faux ignorance she pretends (not knowing calories, not knowing how to each lychee, yet recognising it and saying she has had it before...) is just so annoying. This PT comment just reminded me of the bus driver thing. How vile does her salad dressing thing sound?! wtf mayo, salad cream, vinegar, tahini?! I cannot possibly imagine how vile that tastes (sorry for the stream of consciousness)

She's running out of content ideas ๐Ÿ˜‚ And she's sure eating less cause she doesn't want people to find out her awful charades. I bet she feels pressured now that Greg "advertised" her.

Again her latest video is so boring. She hasnt done anything food related lately maybe it's because gyms in the UK are closed right now.

I thought she had a fast metabolism? So why is she avoiding food challenges all of the sudden lol

Again her latest video is so boring. She hasnt done anything food related lately maybe it's because gyms in the UK are closed right now.

I thought she had a fast metabolism? So why is she avoiding food challenges all of the sudden lol
yeh her saying she misses the gym after one week but almost never trains...

In her latest YT video when she was practicing the Tik Tok dance her muscle definition was insane. There is no way that she skips the gym as much as she makes out she does!

The last video was... Something. Kind of surprised how many other influences she managed to include, considering she is not on their level in youtube.

Kind of annoyed me to be honest. Her personality is just so... Off. It feels like she thinks too highly of herself and doesn't seem genuine. It could have made such a nice video tbh because I like these kind of things.

Also I don't like that she made it into two parts. But more clout, am I right? ๐Ÿ™„ (Is clout the right word? I'm not native in English so I have no idea.)

The last video was... Something. Kind of surprised how many other influences she managed to include, considering she is not on their level in youtube.

Kind of annoyed me to be honest. Her personality is just so... Off. It feels like she thinks too highly of herself and doesn't seem genuine. It could have made such a nice video tbh because I like these kind of things.

Also I don't like that she made it into two parts. But more clout, am I right? ๐Ÿ™„ (Is clout the right word? I'm not native in English so I have no idea.)
Agreed!! And why scrap Nick's challenge?! It annoys me how much she tweeks things to whatever she does and doesn't want to do. If ever she does a video on "eating like... for a day" she always changes meals or ingredients and then the whole video becomes a "what Nutty eats in a day".
You either do it properly or not at all!!

Agreed!! And why scrap Nick's challenge?! It annoys me how much she tweeks things to whatever she does and doesn't want to do. If ever she does a video on "eating like... for a day" she always changes meals or ingredients and then the whole video becomes a "what Nutty eats in a day".
You either do it properly or not at all!!
yeah all her "i eat like.." may as well just be eating like herself. I think the fact she got those other youtubers is just that the men fancy her tbh

Is her channel even worthy enough for a part 2 video? And i guess it's another Nick content again

Also that video of her eating that whip cream dessert while wearing a sports bra, its so weird and she obviously want to get attention from her male viewers/audiences

Is her channel even worthy enough for a part 2 video? And i guess it's another Nick content again

Also that video of her eating that whip cream dessert while wearing a sports bra, its so weird and she obviously want to get attention from her male viewers/audiences
that is basically her target now I guess, either that or people who are recovering from EDs and just like watching people eat, no one interested in learning about fitness would bother watching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.