Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only ate oink foods video then 😂 well here it is, she's got content plan until next year at least, I mean there are a lot of colours

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can anyone tell me what benefit am I gonna get from watching her videos? You got Greg Doucette for having coaching advices, Natasha Oceané on her fitness programs, and My Thoughts Will Probably Offend You for correcting the wrong. This woman is basically just showing off her unicorn metabolism and then...?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can anyone tell me what benefit am I gonna get from watching her videos? You got Greg Doucette for having coaching advices, Natasha Oceané on her fitness programs, and My Thoughts Will Probably Offend You for correcting the wrong. This woman is basically just showing off her unicorn metabolism and then...?
making people who can't eat 10000 jars of peanut butter while maintaining a 6 pack feel bad?

I only ate oink foods video then 😂 well here it is, she's got content plan until next year at least, I mean there are a lot of colours
i was actually shocked when insaw that. could her videos be lazier??? I 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Haven't watched the latest video yet but are you kidding meeeee. This trend is long over. Really scraping for content I see.

Also in her q and a saying she doesn't know her weight lol. She is so obsessed with herself there is no way she doesn't know it.

in her latest stories she says she is over 80% muscle, is this possible for a woman? (i know next to nothing about body composition) I also watched the latest abbey sharp video in which she says her dna results thing claim she doesn't absorb much fat.. surely this fat has to go somewhere if it doesn't stay in...? It reminded me of those diet tablets that people took 10 or so years ago that stopped you absorbign fat but gave you explosive diahorrea
:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
in her latest stories she says she is over 80% muscle, is this possible for a woman? (i know next to nothing about body composition) I also watched the latest abbey sharp video in which she says her dna results thing claim she doesn't absorb much fat.. surely this fat has to go somewhere if it doesn't stay in...? It reminded me of those diet tablets that people took 10 or so years ago that stopped you absorbign fat but gave you explosive diahorrea
Well considering like 15% of your mass is pure bone that figure cannot be right...

Reactions: 1
Well considering like 15% of your mass is pure bone that figure cannot be right...
yeh it seems insanely high? who knows what measurement these tests use, I personally think if you want these details you'd be better going to a doctor

Reactions: 2
I think maybe in extreme circumstances that could be a possibility but I think the higher end of the average range for women is about 70-75. Guess she just doesn't have any fat or any bones

Also what did she use for measuring it

• Haha
I think maybe in extreme circumstances that could be a possibility but I think the higher end of the average range for women is about 70-75. Guess she just doesn't have any fat or any bones

Also what did she use for measuring it
She got one of those DNA tests that you mail off for I think, so many influencers seem to have done them

She got one of those DNA tests that you mail off for I think, so many influencers seem to have done them
Surely that doesn't measure muscle mass, you need a dexa scan or something. Like our muscle mass % is not saved in our dna

Surely that doesn't measure muscle mass, you need a dexa scan or something. Like our muscle mass % is not saved in our dna
I'm probably wrong lol, I wasn't paying that much attention tbh, it was some kind of test that said which food she should eat etc etc... I am watching her latest video now.. whatever that awful breakfast she has made looks vile

Reactions: 2
I really can’t see the point of her channel. I am guessing she is an eating channel rather than a fitness channel. But even in that lane she doesn’t have much to offer. She is not as informative and doesn’t eat insane amounts of food like Erik the electric, she is not a mukbanger either, she doesn’t do recipe videos, she doesn’t do food reviews. The thing she has to bank on is her looks that’s why she gets all those sponsorships. Do you think those fitness brands sponsor her for her personality or because she has a six pack? I can’t believe that her defenders/supporters don’t see how ironic this is. How could you let someone with a six pack preach to you about food freedom while they make money from the way they look?

She always insists that she’s never counted calories but some of her old posts are tagged with “iifym” and “flexible dieting”...

Reactions: 4
She always insists that she’s never counted calories but some of her old posts are tagged with “iifym” and “flexible dieting”...
Her: hehe look how much I eat. I am a genetic unicorn and you will never look like me but food freedom is good or something. Also, buy all these products that sponsor me.
Us: please give us some useful information.

Reactions: 4
have anybody from here investigated this case?
Do we have any insides from her friends?
I'll do my own investigation *wears Sherlock's coat*
I'm just so furious Abbey defended her! I mean, what example does she promote with the eating one hell of a peanuts? Or any nuts? It's a very hard food for your stomach and if you already have issues - you will compromise your health by following this stupid "Don't fear food! look at me!".
I wonder, Steph, could you also digest gravel? Since it's so easy for you to eat not one, but several jars of nut butter a day!

also, look at this Steph! In 2015 your hairline is completely normal! Who knew, right?
And, of course if you have nothing else to do EVERY DAY, I'm sure she's already cleaned up all evidences of her training hard before this stupid legend and dieting strictly.
Btw, I found a post, where she says that this account in instagram - it's a new account since everybody was telling her to create one just for fitness. This girl is a source of lying. I'm convinced now:LOL:
I'm also not sure if this is her pinterest, but it has a NYC folder and Steph has been in NY in 2014
pinterest.cricket80/_saved
no sport, no port at all! just FREAKIN' POLE DANCING! Do you know how hard is to make this move that high?F*cking liar! I bet she has always had disordered eating, starting from university or earlier. Judging by her mom, who's so fit and how she eats ( in one video she said so) really strictly, I believe Steph had same patterns and low self-esteem, so she's overcompensating with this stupid Unicorn Giiinzzzzzz now.

all this photos from 2014.
You've been outed, Steph. I'm sending this to greg now :D

I mean... was she a professional stripper on the side? ...

Attachments

I'm just so furious Abbey defended her! I mean, what example does she promote with the eating one hell of a peanuts? Or any nuts? It's a very hard food for your stomach and if you already have issues - you will compromise your health by following this stupid "Don't fear food! look at me!".
I wonder, Steph, could you also digest gravel? Since it's so easy for you to eat not one, but several jars of nut butter a day!

also, look at this Steph! In 2015 your hairline is completely normal! Who knew, right?
And, of course if you have nothing else to do EVERY DAY, I'm sure she's already cleaned up all evidences of her training hard before this stupid legend and dieting strictly.
Btw, I found a post, where she says that this account in instagram - it's a new account since everybody was telling her to create one just for fitness. This girl is a source of lying. I'm convinced now:LOL:
I'm also not sure if this is her pinterest, but it has a NYC folder and Steph has been in NY in 2014
no sport, no port at all! just FREAKIN' POLE DANCING! Do you know how hard is to make this move that high?F*cking liar! I bet she has always had disordered eating, starting from university or earlier. Judging by her mom, who's so fit and how she eats ( in one video she said so) really strictly, I believe Steph had same patterns and low self-esteem, so she's overcompensating with this stupid Unicorn Giiinzzzzzz now.

in one of her many things that make no sense... she did pole fitness at uni (in her linkeiden), as well as head of running club.. there is never a time she has not been into fitness from from it seems

Oof this is juicy!

I also found her FB account and she used to date some dude named Nick way back in 2015. Idk why and how they broke up but i wouldnt be surprised he left her ass because of her crappy ego.

Also, look at her showing off her unicorn metabolism again 🙄

Screenshot_20201001-214319.png

in one of her many things that make no sense... she did pole fitness at uni (in her linkeiden), as well as head of running club.. there is never a time she has not been into fitness from from it seems
Clearly she's trying to pretend to be a fitness influencer and tit so she can make tons of money on youtube.

I will never understand why she goes out of her way to down play the fact that she is fit and she always has been. What’s her end game?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.