Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is random as i know little about how youtube works, but how do people get sponsors? do they have to pitch what the video topic will be or is it just given to them regardless? I'm bored and watching the video... her saying "not to worry \"she hasn't decided on her tattoo as she impulsively got one last time... and she ended up with a meaningless word which millions of people have. I don't get why people have tattoos which are so cliche. I will be surprised if she doesn;t get something soon in badly written chinese :LOL:
Getting sponsors are usually companies emailing these influencers into promoting their products. I dont know how she got them considering her videos are so repititive and damn boring lately

Her videos are getting repetitive and boring 🙄 I wonder how she even has fans praising her unicorn metabolism. Is that something amazing? Jeez

Reactions: 5
god her story today bragging about a bus driver asking for her number.. I am pretty sure that is a lie as he would get in serious trouble for abandoning a bus like this but either way, cringe

god her story today bragging about a bus driver asking for her number.. I am pretty sure that is a lie as he would get in serious trouble for abandoning a bus like this but either way, cringe
Yeah I never get why she brags about guys hitting on her. It’s just cringey. Women get attention like this ALL THE TIME and it’s just background noise to most of us. You look dumb af when you try to brag about it because guys will hit on anything with two legs. Most influencers are super attractive so you can imagine they get hit on all the time but most of them never talk about it. Take notes, Nutty.

Reactions: 4
Oh boy the amount of body checking in the latest video... I mean, gym shark haul.
she is so obsessed with herself, I would be embarassed to be basically staring at myself in awe in front of (however many people watch her tit content)

What a humblebrag she talked about the bus driver incident a lot 🙄 A lot of women experience that so what and how does that make her feel special?

Reactions: 3
did anyone see her story talking about men not liking muscly women? she is 100% reading here

She's got enough time in the day to do it. I'm not surprised. The fact she even had a thread is fuel to her ego.

• Haha
Oof she's reading here.

Hey Stephanie if you are reading here please do more creative contents other than lying to your fans and audiences you have a unicorn metabolism. You are as just as fake as Stephanie Buttermore

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a humblebrag she talked about the bus driver incident a lot 🙄 A lot of women experience that so what and how does that make her feel special?
I believe it's a kind of self-assurance. No matter how many such incidences she has with men if she is not able to get one for herself and keep him ;)

Reactions: 1
WHyy do influenzas do this thing in their stories where they ask when they should upload their videos? Just upload it if it's done. :rolleyes: Trying to build up anticipation for the most boring content.

Oof she's reading here.

Hey Stephanie if you are reading here please do more creative contents other than lying to your fans and audiences you have a unicorn metabolism. You are as just as fake as Stephanie Buttermore
I'd say she was more fake than Stephanie Buttermore.

What I eat in a week? More like one meal a day. She could have easily skipped most of her meals and only show what she ate for one meal. Also she seemed to eat normal amounts and normal foods.

WHyy do influenzas do this thing in their stories where they ask when they should upload their videos? Just upload it if it's done. :rolleyes: Trying to build up anticipation for the most boring content.

I'd say she was more fake than Stephanie Buttermore.
exactly this. people who take their channels seriously havd a regular upload schedule at a set time each week or whatever. also is it seriously another what i eat video?!

Considering the number of subscribers on her channel and the comments below her videos, I am surprised about the number of views on her vids. I don't buy that. I reckon she is constantly playing her own vids :D

Considering the number of subscribers on her channel and the comments below her videos, I am surprised about the number of views on her vids. I don't buy that. I reckon she is constantly playing her own vids :D
yeh i would have thought there'd be more likes? I've noticed there are constantly more dislikes now, it used to be basically none but i think they've gone up on every video recently

This whole cool girl fast metabolism persona trend tit is gonna die down soon once Stephanie Buttermore is exposed 😂 So Miss Stephanie Nutty here better watch out; She could get exposed for being a liar and her career will go down the drain right away.

Also, this woman literally threw out her damn career over being an iNfLuEnZeR on youtube.

Reactions: 7
This whole cool girl fast metabolism persona trend tit is gonna die down soon once Stephanie Buttermore is exposed 😂 So Miss Stephanie Nutty here better watch out; She could get exposed for being a liar and her career will go down the drain right away.

Also, this woman literally threw out her damn career over being an iNfLuEnZeR on youtube.
And without even that many followers! If I was her parents/friends I'd have advised strongly not to. Especially now where youtube ad revenue is constantly going down I bet she is having regrets, albeit after such a long time of basically doing nothing all day it'd be hard to go back to a full work day

I'm watching her latest video, she really does just repeat the same things over and over again, how many times has she gone on and on about liking plain pasta?? or act surprised that the bagel she's eaten a million times is nice?? I don't get why a hair company would sponsor her, she is always going on about how she never uses products, doesn't brush it etc. And how on earth does she have "no time to herself"??

Last edited:
Yeah I’ve noticed her newest thing is talking about how much she “works” and how she never has time to relax. I have a hard time believing that, considering she used to make the same exact content when she had a full-time job? I can’t stand when full-time influencers complain about how busy they are. There are so many successful influencers who are in school or have jobs - you just look dumb when you do this full-time and complain about how much work it is

Reactions: 6
Yeah I’ve noticed her newest thing is talking about how much she “works” and how she never has time to relax. I have a hard time believing that, considering she used to make the same exact content when she had a full-time job? I can’t stand when full-time influencers complain about how busy they are. There are so many successful influencers who are in school or have jobs - you just look dumb when you do this full-time and complain about how much work it is
the latest video is literally the laziest yet... just her filimg plates with little to nothing in between.. most of it also looks vile, the amount of random unrelated sauces she adds to everything makes me feel ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.