Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest just added more fuel to her ego and narcissism.

Btw she keeps mentioning Greg a lot lately. She keeps kissing his ass and Greg stupidly features her.

She also mentioned she has a 100k special video that's around 3 hours lol I predict it could be a video of her responding her "haters"
yeh I noticed that, constantly tagging him in those awful looking french toast pics. I watched about 3 mins of that new video and gave up, watching her listen to people fawn over her was just too much. I bet she just uploads the 3 hour video with no editing, she is too lazy

Reactions: 2
Uhhh the last video was pointless. Also she had watched all of the vids about her previously so it wasn't even reacting to them. Lazy content once again.

Reactions: 3
Gahh her peanut butter eating in videos drives me CRAZY. Her latest video, classic example. She makes our she’s eating three spoons. The first spoon is tiny, the second two have literally nothing on!

Reactions: 5
her stories.. is it just me who wants to hibernate when it's dark like this?! wow I am so special and unique! I hVe yet to meet any adult who has not wanted to hibernate in the dark winter weather. she is just SO obsessed with being some kind of special unicorn it is pathetic

• Haha
her stories.. is it just me who wants to hibernate when it's dark like this?! wow I am so special and unique! I hVe yet to meet any adult who has not wanted to hibernate in the dark winter weather. she is just SO obsessed with being some kind of special unicorn it is pathetic
She's the Mary Sue of the toxic fitness industry on social media. I don't know how she even has fans. Whh would I fangirl over a woman who talks about herself everyday? I mean with Stephanie Buttermore she was "promoting" something so I still kinda understood why but this woman isn't promoting anything. All she does is show off her body and food that she "eats".

Reactions: 8
She's the Mary Sue of the toxic fitness industry on social media. I don't know how she even has fans. Whh would I fangirl over a woman who talks about herself everyday? I mean with Stephanie Buttermore she was "promoting" something so I still kinda understood why but this woman isn't promoting anything. All she does is show off her body and food that she "eats".
she literally has no purpose as a “fitness” influencer, i really don’t get it

I still don't see her channel blowing up though, she needs to come up with more unique stuff. Also I cringed so hard when she started crying in her latest video. 😅

Reactions: 4
I still don't see her channel blowing up though, she needs to come up with more unique stuff. Also I cringed so hard when she started crying in her latest video. 😅
She did? What did she cry about?

I also noticed she isnt doing much food videos anymore

Reactions: 1
She did? What did she cry about?

I also noticed she isnt doing much food videos anymore
that is the only content her fans seem to like so god knows what she will do instead. I swear she has cried in videos before? (or maybe just in stories) always about something stupid like "thank you all so much, I can't believe I am here" type of thing

I'd be very curious to know what her long term plan is.

Also - I hope she isn't sharing that peanut butter she eats straight out the tub?!

• Sick
View attachment 278165
Just gonna leave this here. I find her sooooo frigging annoying I cannot.
This is also seriously weird considering that Greg and Brandon had a mega giant falling out and it's all on social media but she got him of all people to track her calories for a Greg Doucette french toast video? All bleeping weird.

And I'm also here to join in on the conversation regarding the my confusion on Greg. The only thing I do agree with him is that the rest of her family does have good genetics but other than that idk. I stopped following her long ago and am not aware of the details like the rest of you here but I def watched her before and tried very hard to figure out her lifestyle of how she was eating the way she was while maintaining her body. I think it's so unhealthy to pretend her body comes from doing nothing while eating whatever you want while so many people are struggling like why can't you just be honest. I find it all very childish.

This is also seriously weird considering that Greg and Brandon had a mega giant falling out and it's all on social media but she got him of all people to track her calories for a Greg Doucette french toast video? All bleeping weird.

And I'm also here to join in on the conversation regarding the my confusion on Greg. The only thing I do agree with him is that the rest of her family does have good genetics but other than that idk. I stopped following her long ago and am not aware of the details like the rest of you here but I def watched her before and tried very hard to figure out her lifestyle of how she was eating the way she was while maintaining her body. I think it's so unhealthy to pretend her body comes from doing nothing while eating whatever you want while so many people are struggling like why can't you just be honest. I find it all very childish.
yeh also all of her family seemto be very phyically active. yeh some people can gain muscle etc more easily but its not as if any ofthem are doing nothing. the 10k challengeshe struggled with probes shshe doesn't eat as much as she claims

yeh also all of her family seemto be very phyically active. yeh some people can gain muscle etc more easily but its not as if any ofthem are doing nothing. the 10k challengeshe struggled with probes shshe doesn't eat as much as she claims
Yeah exactly like even if you have blessed genetics, if you're just sitting around and doing nothing, you may be thin at most but not have muscle. Not to defend Greg or Nutty but I guess all Greg is saying is that she's not taking anabolics like SARMS, PEDs and etc which is possible. He's not really saying she isn't working out and he only sees what she puts out and she never (or barely if I missed some) puts out workouts she does or sessions in the gym so there's quite little to work with. We only know how her family looks bc she chooses to put them out. She could be doing extreme cardio sessions or something to offset her binges or working out multiple times a day and we don't see that. I think people were mentioning that she used to run consistently before? In this fitness challenge she did with foodfitnessflora she was hitting impressive times for running and tit so she's definitely athletic and fit but not without prior practice.

Yeah exactly like even if you have blessed genetics, if you're just sitting around and doing nothing, you may be thin at most but not have muscle. Not to defend Greg or Nutty but I guess all Greg is saying is that she's not taking anabolics like SARMS, PEDs and etc which is possible. He's not really saying she isn't working out and he only sees what she puts out and she never (or barely if I missed some) puts out workouts she does or sessions in the gym so there's quite little to work with. We only know how her family looks bc she chooses to put them out. She could be doing extreme cardio sessions or something to offset her binges or working out multiple times a day and we don't see that. I think people were mentioning that she used to run consistently before? In this fitness challenge she did with foodfitnessflora she was hitting impressive times for running and tit so she's definitely athletic and fit but not without prior practice.
what was that challenge? yeh she was head of a running club at uni

Reactions: 1
The US Army Fitness Test

god I had totally forgot that old intro, completely focussed on workouts unlike now. How she can claim she doesn't train and then do well in that challenge compared to someone who openly trains a LOT is just :rolleyes:

What I hate about this woman is she keeps making dumb excuses that her genetics are so blessed and good she claims can eat whatever the f*ck she wants. People got mad on Greg because he didn't tackle the hypocrisy and fraud part of Nuttie since she shows off a lot on instagram on the bullshit she spews and how calories in calories out doesn't apply to her.

Her latest video is nothing special. She's running out of content ideas. Also no food videos anymore? I think she got scared after people called her out

Reactions: 8
She has never walked so much except for one time when she walked 30k steps? She already forgot she ran a marathon? This was such a boring video yet she made herself so special and boasting again on being sooooo amazing?

She has never walked so much except for one time when she walked 30k steps? She already forgot she ran a marathon? This was such a boring video yet she made herself so special and boasting again on being sooooo amazing?
god this video is dull... it's not like she is even walking around anywhere interesting, if I was her I would have gone into central London or something. Of course as usual has to be so unique "of course there's noone around, who just goes walking at this time" ermm... millions of people leave for work in the dark every day. I can't think of any other youtuber (that I follow anyway) who quit their full time job having such few supporters

I wonder how brands that pay for sponsorship feel when she is effectively also advertising (for more time) something she hasn't been sponsored for but just gifted. yet again more meeting people clearly not in her bubble, i am so sick of influencers acting as if we are not in the midst of a pandemic, her saying she wishes she could hug her but won't, how many people has she been in close contact with recently?!
the amount of active wear she has which is totally unworn is ridiculous

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.