Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
god this video is dull... it's not like she is even walking around anywhere interesting, if I was her I would have gone into central London or something. Of course as usual has to be so unique "of course there's noone around, who just goes walking at this time" ermm... millions of people leave for work in the dark every day. I can't think of any other youtuber (that I follow anyway) who quit their full time job having such few supporters

I wonder how brands that pay for sponsorship feel when she is effectively also advertising (for more time) something she hasn't been sponsored for but just gifted. yet again more meeting people clearly not in her bubble, i am so sick of influencers acting as if we are not in the midst of a pandemic, her saying she wishes she could hug her but won't, how many people has she been in close contact with recently?!
the amount of active wear she has which is totally unworn is ridiculous
Yikes she said she's upset no one wants to hug her? The narcissism in her is too sickening :sick: While a lot of people out there are suffering physically, mentally, and financially during this pandemic, this woman acts like it should still be all about her.

Maybe this is why she can't last in a long relationship; Cause no guy would probably stand to be with her for a week lol I bet going on dates with her would be a nightmare. The topic will always be about her and nothing else 😂

Reactions: 3
Yikes she said she's upset no one wants to hug her? The narcissism in her is too sickening :sick: While a lot of people out there are suffering physically, mentally, and financially during this pandemic, this woman acts like it should still be all about her.

Maybe this is why she can't last in a long relationship; Cause no guy would probably stand to be with her for a week lol I bet going on dates with her would be a nightmare. The topic will always be about her and nothing else 😂
no sorry I meant she was upset she couldn't hug the fan, sorry badly worded! I don't get how that fan had no idea she was coming yet she had a box that she seemed to have decorated?? of course she has to throw in a video of Nick Dompierre to fuel speculation :rolleyes:. That is def the impression I got from her date with that guy on flirty dancing, he never seemed to speak to her/ackowledge her talking to him later

Reactions: 4
no sorry I meant she was upset she couldn't hug the fan, sorry badly worded! I don't get how that fan had no idea she was coming yet she had a box that she seemed to have decorated?? of course she has to throw in a video of Nick Dompierre to fuel speculation :rolleyes:. That is def the impression I got from her date with that guy on flirty dancing, he never seemed to speak to her/ackowledge her talking to him later
Ahhhh it's okay!

Yeah her and Nick are so weird. I can see why Kendra left Nick's ass; She seems to be forced into joining his stupid cheat day videos and I guess Nick is now looking for a potential female fitness influencer to replace Kendra. Looks like Nuttie would be a potential! I mean both are toxic "attractive" influencers who claim to have unicorn metabolism. Imagine if these two ended up dating; It's gonna be like two narcissist morons clashing together.

Ahhhh it's okay!

Yeah her and Nick are so weird. I can see why Kendra left Nick's ass; She seems to be forced into joining his stupid cheat day videos and I guess Nick is now looking for a potential female fitness influencer to replace Kendra. Looks like Nuttie would be a potential! I mean both are toxic "attractive" influencers who claim to have unicorn metabolism. Imagine if these two ended up dating; It's gonna be like two narcissist morons clashing together.
TBF even with my crap explantion, I totally understand why you thought what you did (totally logical )
I can already envision a super hyped video in which she has something "epic" to announce (dragged out over weeks, probably involving flights during lockdown) to announce they are together. At least he does work out a lot, but I don't get why he bothers. just shoves food in his mouth, it cannot be that he is even tasting it

TBF even with my crap explantion, I totally understand why you thought what you did (totally logical )
I can already envision a super hyped video in which she has something "epic" to announce (dragged out over weeks, probably involving flights during lockdown) to announce they are together. At least he does work out a lot, but I don't get why he bothers. just shoves food in his mouth, it cannot be that he is even tasting it
He has disordered eating problems just like Nuttie. Actually they would be a perfect pair together. Imagine watching these two narcissists eating out together inside a car while gorging a box of donuts 😂

• Haha
so yet again appealing for people to give her content ideas. all her fans willsay is what I eat in a days. god youtubers are so lazy, if I wanted to think of content ideas I'd set up my own channel

I highly think she is reading here. We've been talking about how boring her contents are lately and suddenly she is talking about it on instagram 😂

Running out of contents eh Steph? Maybe it's because talking about how great you are 24/7 isn't exactly creative nor permanent for a youtube career.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I vote for "literally eat a jar of peanut butter on camera" and to make it more interesting do a q and a while at it. Let's see if you can really eat it in one go.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I vote for "literally eat a jar of peanut butter on camera" and to make it more interesting do a q and a while at it. Let's see if you can really eat it in one go.
can you suggest that? :LOL: I think she will just end up as one of the many mundane mukbang channels, it is all her fans want to see. It was so much more interesting when she had a joba dn stuff outside youtube to do

can you suggest that? :LOL: I think she will just end up as one of the many mundane mukbang channels, it is all her fans want to see. It was so much more interesting when she had a joba dn stuff outside youtube to do
Suggested it with a lot of emojis and exclamation marks to sound like a huge fan 😂

• Haha
One of her recent captions is so stupid. She says "I don't need motivation to train, I'm intristically pretty driven to push myself" and then "I only train if I'm feeling it 110%, if not, I don't go". How does that make sense? Does she realise that this means she's not so driven, she only goes if she's feeling it. I go when I'm feeling it and when I'm not feeling it, surely that's what being driven is 🤔

Reactions: 7
Yeah. She is like I live and breathe fitness oh by the way I never work out. Just makes no sense, she contradicts herself with her every sentence.

Reactions: 6
Yeah. She is like I live and breathe fitness oh by the way I never work out. Just makes no sense, she contradicts herself with her every sentence.
this is what i don't get with soooo many youtubers etc, but her in particular. Her fans cling on to every world, but somehow don't notice these constant inconsistencies?

I'm laughing she is pissed off on the noise outside her home so she cant film her new video. Another sign she's a narcissist. Girl the world doesn't have to adjust to you all the time.

I'm laughing she is pissed off on the noise outside her home so she cant film her new video. Another sign she's a narcissist. Girl the world doesn't have to adjust to you all the time.
exactly this pissed me off so much. sheacts as if she is doing somethingso imp for society when whoever is doing whatever outside is way more important

Reactions: 2
exactly this pissed me off so much. sheacts as if she is doing somethingso imp for society when whoever is doing whatever outside is way more important
Wow she can't survive a day here in my country then. Literally we hear stuffs like that here everyday but we can't do anything; Construction is common here and people need to go to work to earn money. But of course since she is privileged she thinks it should still be all about her

Reactions: 1
Wow she can't survive a day here in my country then. Literally we hear stuffs like that here everyday but we can't do anything; Construction is common here and people need to go to work to earn money. But of course since she is privileged she thinks it should still be all about her
I mean its hardly uncommon in London either sheis just a brat. her stories are always so pointless. just her admiring herself inthe camera and rambling in an unplannedway

Reactions: 1
I mean its hardly uncommon in London either sheis just a brat. her stories are always so pointless. just her admiring herself inthe camera and rambling in an unplannedway
She acts like her videos are so important it's worthy to make it as an instagram story lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.