Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bored so i watched her stories today, how the hell she can claim things are "manic" as she is editing a few videos is just :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
I hate that this woman got more fans because of Greg's video. It sucks that Greg is now selling out

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So now Greg is still featuring her on youtube even though he is well aware she is a big fraud. Then you have his thirsty fans who are desperate simps supporting her. It sucks how she got away with her tit.

I would love to see another youtuber exposing her.

Reactions: 3
If you promote his cookbook, then you won’t get called out I guess.
I couldn't believe Greg's fawning over her.. hardly like he needs her support he is 100 times bigger than she is?! I don't get it at all. I wasn't a subscriber of his anyway but had I been I would have unsubscribed

I know this is a bit random but I am baffled as to why there aren’t very many (I think I’ve seen one on SM) about how she wouldn’t eat all of that food if she put on weight. I dont get it!?? And I definitely think she purges, look at the state of her rotten teeth...
Also echoing people’s thoughts, I really like Greg purely for the entertainment factor, I am so disappointed he didn’t call her out, it’s definitely because she kept complimenting him and kissing his ass. I reckon he just couldn’t be bothered to waste any time critiquing her and just focused on the french toast challenge because it’s easier and less hassle 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know this is a bit random but I am baffled as to why there aren’t very many (I think I’ve seen one on SM) about how she wouldn’t eat all of that food if she put on weight. I dont get it!?? And I definitely think she purges, look at the state of her rotten teeth...
Also echoing people’s thoughts, I really like Greg purely for the entertainment factor, I am so disappointed he didn’t call her out, it’s definitely because she kept complimenting him and kissing his ass. I reckon he just couldn’t be bothered to waste any time critiquing her and just focused on the french toast challenge because it’s easier and less hassle 🤷🏻‍♀️
the only person who has come close to outing her is abbey sharp and even she back tracked what she said 🙃🙃

Reactions: 6
I couldn't believe Greg's fawning over her.. hardly like he needs her support he is 100 times bigger than she is?! I don't get it at all. I wasn't a subscriber of his anyway but had I been I would have unsubscribed
He and a lot of his male followers find her hot so they won’t be criticising her, so many comments were about her looks and not the content. And she kept praising him and she promoted his cookbook and all Greg cares about now is $$$$
Now Greg has praised her it’s going to be less likely that someone else calls her out.

Reactions: 2
I was hoping for someone like The Iron Musket to call her out. He actually almost called out Remington (despite he knows he has a huge following) for the anabolic kitchen recipes and had the guts to be honest how damaging these 10k challenges are.

It sucks this woman got even more publicity and her narcissism just got higher. What's more disappointing is Greg isn't the youtuber who we thought he was; He's another sell out. I cant believe Nuttie got away with her sh*t just cause she looks good.

Reactions: 4
She can't do the 10k calorie challenge because SHE DOESNT KNOW ABOUT CALORIES AM I RIGHHHHTT GUYYYYYZZZZ.

Ridiculous.

where is this from? I knew she did an exercises claimingshe doesn't is absurd as she didn't have abs a few years ago
On Greg's video

Idk wherelse to talk about this but i am absolutely pissed on Greg's latest video. He is saying it is the viewer's responsibility if the video triggers them and how he isnt promoting this in a bad way. What a way to gaslight viewers saying it's basically their fault if they got triggered! So he doesnt care if his viewers are minors who have 0 awareness on ED. It's still his RESPONSIBILITY to post something that avoids triggers as much as possible because is is considered as an influencer now. He is a big hypocrite.

This is mental health and disorders we are talking about and he absolutely doesn't give a sh*t anymore. It's disappointing what route he went to.

On Greg's video

Idk wherelse to talk about this but i am absolutely pissed on Greg's latest video. He is saying it is the viewer's responsibility if the video triggers them and how he isnt promoting this in a bad way. What a way to gaslight viewers saying it's basically their fault if they got triggered! So he doesnt care if his viewers are minors who have 0 awareness on ED. It's still his RESPONSIBILITY to post something that avoids triggers as much as possible because is is considered as an influencer now. He is a big hypocrite.

This is mental health and disorders we are talking about and he absolutely doesn't give a sh*t anymore. It's disappointing what route he went to.
I think he's always quite harsh and I do think it is the viewers responsibility to a certain extent. What bothers me is the inconsistency between calling out some people for smaller things than nutty and not calling her out at all. What's different about her? And why according to him it's her genetics while he would completely slag others for saying they can eat a tub of peanut butter every day and not put on weight...

Also lol at her apparently just doing ab exercises and cardio. That would put the "I ran a marathon without training" in even funnier light

I think he's always quite harsh and I do think it is the viewers responsibility to a certain extent. What bothers me is the inconsistency between calling out some people for smaller things than nutty and not calling her out at all. What's different about her? And why according to him it's her genetics while he would completely slag others for saying they can eat a tub of peanut butter every day and not put on weight...

Also lol at her apparently just doing ab exercises and cardio. That would put the "I ran a marathon without training" in even funnier light

He didnt address the hypocrisy issue cause he is well aware he himself is selling out

Anyone's watched the new video already? Gonna do it later but seems pretty boring from the title. Yet it is super long.

Anyone's watched the new video already? Gonna do it later but seems pretty boring from the title. Yet it is super long.
no but I probably will just out of boredom, these kind of reaction videos are only good if the person is witty (which she definitely is not) her just laughing and playing with her hair is hardly entertainment. I am surprised her mum agrees to be in them tbh

no but I probably will just out of boredom, these kind of reaction videos are only good if the person is witty (which she definitely is not) her just laughing and playing with her hair is hardly entertainment. I am surprised her mum agrees to be in them tbh
Her latest just added more fuel to her ego and narcissism.

Btw she keeps mentioning Greg a lot lately. She keeps kissing his ass and Greg stupidly features her.

She also mentioned she has a 100k special video that's around 3 hours lol I predict it could be a video of her responding her "haters"

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.