Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am watching the colab video of Healthy Crazy Cool, anyone seen it? those pizzas look vile, so dry! and I don't get how you would want to be friends with someone who is just constantly trying to make you vegan. She was also loving when he indicated maybe he would want to sleep with her

Reactions: 2
Will watch the new videos later. This format (mukbangs and stuff) just seems like the influencers are lazy af.

Reactions: 1
Will watch the new videos later. This format (mukbangs and stuff) just seems like the influencers are lazy af.
you aren't missing anything if you don't , I haven't watched the one on her channel but it looks vomit inducing tbh

Reactions: 3
I am watching the colab video of Healthy Crazy Cool, anyone seen it? those pizzas look vile, so dry! and I don't get how you would want to be friends with someone who is just constantly trying to make you vegan. She was also loving when he indicated maybe he would want to sleep with her
I think her only friends are people who lowkey want to sleep with her...how else could you possibly put up with her?

Also she looked kinda jealous/made weird faces whenever Miles brought up his girlfriend. I don’t even think she’s into Miles; she just can’t stand when another woman...sorry, FeMaLe.. gets more attention than her.

Reactions: 6
I think her only friends are people who lowkey want to sleep with her...how else could you possibly put up with her?

Also she looked kinda jealous/made weird faces whenever Miles brought up his girlfriend. I don’t even think she’s into Miles; she just can’t stand when another woman...sorry, FeMaLe.. gets more attention than her.
Yeh I agree, I am irrationally jealous tbh (so maybe it is just me) but I would be annoyed if I was the gf just watching her kind of fawning over/being very tactile with my bf. She is the epitome of that "not like other girls" type attitude who has very few female friends (or so it seems). She also weirdly seemed to subtely make fun of Helena for growing a unibrow, I personally think it is great she is rejecting standard beauty norms and would much rather, if I had children, that they followed her as an example rather than Stef

The pizza really did look grim. And it's a shame because there really is good vegan pizza out there, although in a way I'm glad it wasn't wasted on their speed-eating.

The whole video was awful, I could barely watch it. I feel like those kinds of videos glorify what can become very unhealthy eating behaviours, physically and mentally.

Yeh I agree, I am irrationally jealous tbh (so maybe it is just me) but I would be annoyed if I was the gf just watching her kind of fawning over/being very tactile with my bf. She is the epitome of that "not like other girls" type attitude who has very few female friends (or so it seems). She also weirdly seemed to subtely make fun of Helena for growing a unibrow, I personally think it is great she is rejecting standard beauty norms and would much rather, if I had children, that they followed her as an example rather than Stef
Absolutely. Love Helena!

Last edited:
i find her hard to watch when she is eating with other people, she is beyond greedy its uncomfortable.

The duck was this? Basically just (lying) talking about eating peanut butter and showing off. I never believe they eat as much as they are saying.

And literally no attempt at social distancing between her and Miles.

And literally no attempt at social distancing between her and Miles.
she hasn't social distanced with anyone , it is ridiculous. I wouldn't find it funny if I got back after 2min and my friend had finished most of the food we were sharing, she eats so quickly she mustn't even taste it

:LOL: so she has now moved on from handstands and onto the "challenge" of speed eating?! she eats faster than anyone I know. God imagine this was your job

Yes yes yes, all of this. She sniggered at the mention of Helena’s eyebrows which didn’t seem nice.

Does anyone else hate how she uses the phrase ‘peasant’ to describe things that she thinks are beneath her?

Yes yes yes, all of this. She sniggered at the mention of Helena’s eyebrows which didn’t seem nice.

Does anyone else hate how she uses the phrase ‘peasant’ to describe things that she thinks are beneath her?
yes! it seems quite offensive tbh. Also would anyone else take half eaten jars of peanut butter from someone who has eaten it from the jar with a spoon in the middle of a pandemic??

• Sick
I like this girl Waffles With Leila on youtube, she just did eating like Steph for a day video. She is really small fitness influencer.

Nutty seems to have such a weird very... Strong personality and I feel like others around her just act because otherwise it would be really awkward

She’s making a Greg Doucette video. I really hope he does some research and ends up bashing her. He is going to tit all over the claim that she eats a jar of peanut butter every day (I really thought she had stopped with that tit but she started it up again in Miles’ video lol)

also so annoying in her latest post when she’s like “people don’t get sarcasm these days....” people get it just fine, you’re just genuinely not funny. Especially because her version of sarcasm nearly always includes a humblebrag

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She just isn't funny. She is arrogant, literally. She is one of my least liked influencers and at this point I just hate-watch haha

Reactions: 5
She just isn't funny. She is arrogant, literally. She is one of my least liked influencers and at this point I just hate-watch haha
when is she ever even sarcastic?? I so hope greg does a vid it will be amazing 😂😂😂 the fact she likes him will justmake it more hilarious

also one of her latest stories is a Spanish speaking fan, I dont know if other people here speak it... but she says "you can tell she spends a lot of time editing her videos " wtaf? she talks about it forever but where does it seem like she does?? I do not get her fans at all!!

She’s making a Greg Doucette video. I really hope he does some research and ends up bashing her. He is going to tit all over the claim that she eats a jar of peanut butter every day (I really thought she had stopped with that tit but she started it up again in Miles’ video lol)

also so annoying in her latest post when she’s like “people don’t get sarcasm these days....” people get it just fine, you’re just genuinely not funny. Especially because her version of sarcasm nearly always includes a humblebrag
is her next video going ot be the greg one do we think? I hope so, I cannot wait for his inevitable video on her!

So the french toast. Get to watch it in the evening but I'm really hoping Greg will make a video about her now.

I can't watch it, all she goes on about is how she doesn't know how many calories are in anything. As if she never once in her life thought about calories, yeah sure. I think she must be the most annoying person in the world?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.