Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't watch it, all she goes on about is how she doesn't know how many calories are in anything. As if she never once in her life thought about calories, yeah sure. I think she must be the most annoying person in the world?!
This is the worst video yet, I got about half way in,the french toast looks exactly like the stuff she usually eats. And she must have some idea of calories if she did the 10,000 cal challenge. she is insufferable

Reactions: 6
This is the worst video yet, I got about half way in,the french toast looks exactly like the stuff she usually eats. And she must have some idea of calories if she did the 10,000 cal challenge. she is insufferable
I just don't understand how she can watch Greg's videos and not see the irony.

And people in the comments saying again she helped their relationship with food so much. Right until they start eating like her, get fat and the whole cycle will start again. Not many people can eat intuitively and whatever they want. If someone's genetics are set to be generally more hungry, eating whatever they feel like will make them fat. Some people's genetics just makes them eat less and maybe burn slightly more, but mainly be less hungry.

Reactions: 4

And people in the comments saying again she helped their relationship with food so much. Right until they start eating like her, get fat and the whole cycle will start again. Not many people can eat intuitively and whatever they want. If someone's genetics are set to be generally more hungry, eating whatever they feel like will make them fat. Some people's genetics just makes them eat less and maybe burn slightly more, but mainly be less hungry.
i’ve just messaged her asking is she can see the irony in this so back me up with some facts lol🤪

Reactions: 3

Yeh neither, it just makes me think she isn't very intelligent tbh

If she genuinely doesn’t know how to count calories, then she’s an idiot who can’t grasp extremely simple concepts...

Kinda reminds me of her attitude towards makeup. She always goes on about how she doesn’t understand it and barely owns any, blah blah blah...yet she actually owns a lot of makeup and wears pretty intense winged eyeliner in every video.

Reactions: 9
Kissing Greg's ar*e in hope that he doesn't throw her under a bus. At her age and fitness level she would 100% know about calories and macros so why lie?!

Oh wow
She's started to suck up to Greg so hard. Ew... havent followed here for a while and surprised how scared she is of him calling her out. I hope all this sucking up tit won't work on Greg and he will give her really hard times!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Can't believe she is almost at 100k. She will become more insufferable.
omg I came here to say exactly this!!!! I cannot believe she has not started to lose subscribers. when will greg doucette do a video on her!

Reactions: 2
omg I came here to say exactly this!!!! I cannot believe she has not started to lose subscribers. when will greg doucette do a video on her!
I don't know if she has enough subscribers for him to bother. Also what would he say about her, she doesn't really give out fitness or nutrition advice, and does challenges sometimes when he's done so many videos on youtubers who do challenges. I hope I'm wrong cause it'd be entertaining for us

I don't know if she has enough subscribers for him to bother. Also what would he say about her, she doesn't really give out fitness or nutrition advice, and does challenges sometimes when he's done so many videos on youtubers who do challenges. I hope I'm wrong cause it'd be entertaining for us
yeh that is true, I think she is hoping he will just to get her more subscribers, so she/her dad can act indignant at any criticism anyone dares make about her. Speaking of her dad, I was bored yday and checked his instagram and he seems to have left SM despite only having recently started that ridic youtube channel. Any ideas what happened?

Reactions: 2
God what a joke of a video. Even worse since he put so many bits of her video, had to listen to her again

Did y'all see Greg's video on her? Honestly disappointed at him. She keeps kissing his ass the past few days and I can see why he is defending her. Glad to see comments calling him and her out.

Greg's response to people calling her out was immature. It's like he can't accept he made a mistake on this one!

God what a joke of a video. Even worse since he put so many bits of her video, had to listen to her again
He is selling out because she promoted his french toast recipe. It's sad how fame got into his head and doesnt accept criticisms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.