Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest ig post is so annoying. She's bragging again she's eating chocolates and m&ms. Girl we get it; You got good "genes". Quit being a humblebrag and show us ACTUAL EVIDENCE you are genetically blessed.

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed that another portion of her followers are grown women who struggle with body image and are very anti-diet so watching her makes them feel better somehow.

Reactions: 3
Maybe we should all request her to eat like Greg Doucette and then Greg would notice her and maybe do a video on her.

• Haha
i really can’t see the appeal for her, every time i see her face i just get so annoyed because she’s really taking advantage of all these people who do have issues with eating by providing them with pointless videos to watch
i don’t know how to say it but it just doesn’t sit right

i really can’t see the appeal for her, every time i see her face i just get so annoyed because she’s really taking advantage of all these people who do have issues with eating by providing them with pointless videos to watch
i don’t know how to say it but it just doesn’t sit right
Honestly, if she was just some fit witch who ate a lot I wouldn’t even be here but she is taking advantage of vulnerable people and keeping them stagnant.

Again doing this "if I get to this amount of followers I will post a video". I wish she didn't. Would she never post again then?

• Haha
Again doing this "if I get to this amount of followers I will post a video". I wish she didn't. Would she never post again then?
ugh I know, surely anyone so desperate for a video has already followed? I assume doesn't reach it and releases it anyway

Reactions: 2
Her channel is never going to be really big. I’ll be floored if she ever makes it to a million subscribers. Dear god I hope she isn’t still doing this when she’s 35/40. It is NOT going to be cute anymore. I think some of these people forget that once you’re out of your 20s it becomes harder to make a living off of showing off your body and eating food. She should at least start a crappy business or something. Still floored that she threw away a good career for a relatively small YouTube following.

Also, I can’t stand how she says “males” and “females” instead of “men” and “women.” This isn’t animal planet. In her stupid humblebrag story yesterday she was like “I was the only female walking through a group of males”....so awkward-sounding!

Reactions: 5
Her channel is never going to be really big. I’ll be floored if she ever makes it to a million subscribers. Dear god I hope she isn’t still doing this when she’s 35/40. It is NOT going to be cute anymore. I think some of these people forget that once you’re out of your 20s it becomes harder to make a living off of showing off your body and eating food. She should at least start a crappy business or something. Still floored that she threw away a good career for a relatively small YouTube following.

Also, I can’t stand how she says “males” and “females” instead of “men” and “women.” This isn’t animal planet. In her stupid humblebrag story yesterday she was like “I was the only female walking through a group of males”....so awkward-sounding!
and so not true in my opinion... yes more "males" than "females" use weights, but in my gym there are always women doing them, maybe 10 years ago this would have been the case, but nowadays women using weights is so normal, it is just another way of making herself such a "special unicorn". And why the hell would someone describe her as a barbie? she is neither blonde nor "curvy" like a barbie (this reminds me of that bus driver getting off and asking her out thing). I cannot believe it either, it seemed like a growing company which, especially now with everyone doing stuff online, must be doing better and better. Obviously all jobs have downsides, but that trip to Croatia! I wish I had a job that gave me perks like that! I cannot believe she quit BEFORE reaching 1 million (or at least several hundred thousands) isn't that what people normally do?

and so not true in my opinion... yes more "males" than "females" use weights, but in my gym there are always women doing them, maybe 10 years ago this would have been the case, but nowadays women using weights is so normal, it is just another way of making herself such a "special unicorn". And why the hell would someone describe her as a barbie? she is neither blonde nor "curvy" like a barbie (this reminds me of that bus driver getting off and asking her out thing). I cannot believe it either, it seemed like a growing company which, especially now with everyone doing stuff online, must be doing better and better. Obviously all jobs have downsides, but that trip to Croatia! I wish I had a job that gave me perks like that! I cannot believe she quit BEFORE reaching 1 million (or at least several hundred thousands) isn't that what people normally do?
God she's so annoying. Yes some days at my gym, it's only guys around me, so what. Other days there are women. Has she not seen the millions of female fitness influencers on Instagram who lift weights? What makes her think she's special....

Also barbie doll lol, far from it

God she's so annoying. Yes some days at my gym, it's only guys around me, so what. Other days there are women. Has she not seen the millions of female fitness influencers on Instagram who lift weights? What makes her think she's special....

Also barbie doll lol, far from it
exactly! she is only "famous" because she has capitalised on the female weight lifting trend!!!! is she delusional or just obsessed with being such a unicorn?!

This isn’t the 1950s lol, plenty of women lift now especiallh because of the shifting trends in the ideal body type.

“I only ate bagels for 24 hours”....her channel is becoming a parody of itself

She complains about “grinding/working all the time” and THIS is what she has to show for it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Again using skinny stuff as well. I commented about it and she just responded saying these were gifted and that they are soooooo goooooooood

Bergh.

“I only ate bagels for 24 hours”....her channel is becoming a parody of itself

She complains about “grinding/working all the time” and THIS is what she has to show for it?
i just think she must be so uncapable of using a computer? no way otherwise she is literally editing 24/77 and comes up with seemingly unedited videos

Why do you believe she quit? Why do we all believe? It's Steph, c'mon! When has she ever said a truth? I'm sure she was fired. She was not that good ( you can check her Linkedin portfolio); because of ED and food obsession I think she didnt invest enough time into her development as a professional and in her projects. If I were her employer, I'd be really irritated that this girl does such an average job but finds time to post stories in her IG every hour and video of her eating all day long on youtube. Who need such a distracted person at the workplace? Also, I believe she made a lot of people feel uncomfortable around her. Even on the trip to Croatia, people didnt want to appear in her stupid video and it was obvious.
So, I will vote for her lying again and that she was simply fired.

And let's just stop for a hot minute (c) he he
And notice how much ads she's putting in her videos now. It's unbelievable! Also, they are the ones that you have to watch from the start to the end, not first few second. Such a facepalm. It was definitely not her decision to leave her job and she's desperate for any income now. Also, the video has been up for 12 hours and has only like 1,2 likes and 18k views. Ha ha.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.