Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her latest YouTube.. her dad is Indian and she’s never had roti?! I barely know anything about Indian food and I have. Wow butter and garlic, what a strange combo!

Reactions: 2
never seen this ad before but surely she can’t be doing stuff like this for shredding while having her gymshark and my protein sponsors :/ i’d be pretty pissed if i was them and saw this
You could always send it to them but she'd argue that she's only promoting the workout app and gymshark are for clothes and myprotein are the supplements

never seen this ad before but surely she can’t be doing stuff like this for shredding while having her gymshark and my protein sponsors :/ i’d be pretty pissed if i was them and saw this
Yeh I thought that, I assume this is why she hasn’t put the foto on her own Instagram. I really wonder how much stuff she is being paid for, she’s always sent stuff free but it’s unclear if they also pay her to advertise, like most influencers she’s purposely vague

Reactions: 3
Watching her latest YouTube.. her dad is Indian and she’s never had roti?! I barely know anything about Indian food and I have. Wow butter and garlic, what a strange combo!
That was such a bizarre video. From what I can tell it's not like she's been estranged from her dad, but she's 27 (nearly 28 she said) and she didn't seem to know a single thing about Indian food (despite him seeming to cook a lot of it?). For a self proclaimed "foodie" you'd think she'd know a little more about her own culture's food. She'd never even had his Chai it looked like. Although she strikes me as a lying liar who lies, so maybe it was all a show for the camera.

We need Greg Doucette on the case tbh.

this woman winds me up no end. i followed her when i started ED recovery and initially she made me feel more confident about eating more food. but as time has gone on, it’s made me realise that’s THIS is her audience. as a normal - fully recovered - human being, she is full of bs. during recovery i also started to feel bad and guilty because my body wasn’t responding to food like hers. i think she puts an awful message out and she’s just fkin annoying
I’ve seen quite a few comments of people who had/have an ED on these forums. Apparently that’s large portion of her audience. She is also well liked by other youtubers who recovered from ED such as helena rose and HealthyCrazyCool. I find it very concerning, and bizarre. I am worried that she is just gonna end up making a lot of people feel like tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
We need Greg Doucette on the case tbh.

I’ve seen quite a few comments of people who had/have an ED on these forums. Apparently that’s large portion of her audience. She is also well liked by other youtubers who recovered from ED such as helena rose and HealthyCrazyCool. I find it very concerning, and bizarre. I am worried that she is just gonna end up making a lot of people feel like tit.
Yeh, I’ve just read her ‘about me’ on you tube and not only does it contain outright likes (no exercise ever until 2016 when her LinkedIn says the contrary) but saying shenwants people to see you can eat what you want and still stay in shape... that’s not how things work for the majority of people. I found both her and helenas videos videos about “eating my subscribers fear foods for a day” very odd as a concept tbh

Reactions: 6
Yeh, I’ve just read her ‘about me’ on you tube and not only does it contain outright likes (no exercise ever until 2016 when her LinkedIn says the contrary) but saying shenwants people to see you can eat what you want and still stay in shape... that’s not how things work for the majority of people. I found both her and helenas videos videos about “eating my subscribers fear foods for a day” very odd as a concept tbh
Yea, I don’t get it, both of them look like models.

Reactions: 1
but saying shenwants people to see you can eat what you want and still stay in shape... that’s not how things work for the majority of people.
Exactly, no one can. Unless whatever you want to eat is soup, steamed vegetables and steamed protein with no salt and lots of water. Go crazy people!!!

Reactions: 4
Yea, I don’t get it, both of them look like models.
Checked her out too. I don't believe her either. Definitely fasting or restricting on non filming days. The damaging issue is that many will believe them, and be disappointed when they can't do the same.

Checked her out too. I don't believe her either. Definitely fasting or restricting on non filming days. The damaging issue is that many will believe them, and be disappointed when they can't do the same.
it’s so sad that people are doing this to maintain a certain image for a bit of dollar
once this hype has died off or they’re not influencers anymore their body won’t know how to function

Reactions: 5
it’s so sad that people are doing this to maintain a certain image for a bit of dollar
once this hype has died off or they’re not influencers anymore their body won’t know how to function
I think thay sadly this way of eating will follow them permanently. 😕

I liked nutty's cooking amd eating vids, a nicw change from all the spon eating out / drive thru / ordering in ones. But it puzzled me why she wanted to make it seem she always ate this way, she never trained, never gained weight and all the huge meals shown were her family's meals (3?) amd often the heaving bowls of food were im fact heaving bowls of salad/cabbage/spinach with some calorific food just on the top. (Kinda normal? But for some reason she won't admit that it is) and the way she's realllly feeling her hotness in videos but claims to not wash/moisturise/ wear any make up or brush her hair as if these time wasting activities are for lesser mortals.

Unlikeable and disappointing. 😕

Reactions: 5
I find her dads attitude really odd, like him basically saying how dare anyone criticise her.. people criticise, that’s life get over it. I can never imagine my parents taking that attitude tbh

For me, the weirdest part about her is that if its down to GeNeTiCs, why no one in her family looks like her? I mean, her parents both seem pretty fit and amazing for their age, but they are nowhere near that "iron fit lvl" that you would expect them to be. Her brother also seems like your regular fit guy. And they all eat normal portions of food.

It's awkward because I kind of like her and she is entertaining but darn... I just cant not get my head around her. :)

Reactions: 7
Her fake laughing makes me cringe so hard 🤣 "Ha ha I'm a real genetic unicorn, I so funny!"

Her fake laughing makes me cringe so hard 🤣 "Ha ha I'm a real genetic unicorn, I so funny!"

I don’t get why she’d even post this it just gives the impression she is totally fake. Random but Anyone else notice every time she has tagged that made in chelsea guy she did that dancing thing with her has ignored her? So cringe

I don’t get why she’d even post this it just gives the impression she is totally fake. Random but Anyone else notice every time she has tagged that made in chelsea guy she did that dancing thing with her has ignored her? So cringe
Even if everything she said about being a genetic unicorn was true, it seems to be her entire personality. Not having to work hard makes you an obnoxious bore. Challenging yourself build character. Why did she quit her day job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.