Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never understand why she goes out of her way to down play the fact that she is fit and she always has been. What’s her end game?
Its not enough for her. She needs to be the "best" thats why she needs to show off she looks fit no matter how much she eats

• Haha
Reactions: 2
have anybody from here investigated this case?
Do we have any insides from her friends?
I'll do my own investigation *wears Sherlock's coat*
I'm just so furious Abbey defended her! I mean, what example does she promote with the eating one hell of a peanuts? Or any nuts? It's a very hard food for your stomach and if you already have issues - you will compromise your health by following this stupid "Don't fear food! look at me!".
I wonder, Steph, could you also digest gravel? Since it's so easy for you to eat not one, but several jars of nut butter a day!

also, look at this Steph! In 2015 your hairline is completely normal! Who knew, right?
And, of course if you have nothing else to do EVERY DAY, I'm sure she's already cleaned up all evidences of her training hard before this stupid legend and dieting strictly.
Btw, I found a post, where she says that this account in instagram - it's a new account since everybody was telling her to create one just for fitness. This girl is a source of lying. I'm convinced now:LOL:
I'm also not sure if this is her pinterest, but it has a NYC folder and Steph has been in NY in 2014
pinterest.cricket80/_saved
no sport, no port at all! just FREAKIN' POLE DANCING! Do you know how hard is to make this move that high?F*cking liar! I bet she has always had disordered eating, starting from university or earlier. Judging by her mom, who's so fit and how she eats ( in one video she said so) really strictly, I believe Steph had same patterns and low self-esteem, so she's overcompensating with this stupid Unicorn Giiinzzzzzz now.

all this photos from 2014.
You've been outed, Steph. I'm sending this to greg now :D

I mean... was she a professional stripper on the side? ...
Great investigation! So she used to pole dance but struggled to skip and do handstands?? Hmmmmmm.
I too was so infuriated by Abbey's kiss a*se video after her original honest insight into Steph's diet.

I watched one of her recent videos and I think she eats like an absolute pig! Forever looking for the next crumb to eat even after polishing off a full plate of food!

Also, she looks so naturally pretty back then, nice hair and skin!

Reactions: 5
have anybody from here investigated this case?
Do we have any insides from her friends?
I'll do my own investigation *wears Sherlock's coat*
I'm just so furious Abbey defended her! I mean, what example does she promote with the eating one hell of a peanuts? Or any nuts? It's a very hard food for your stomach and if you already have issues - you will compromise your health by following this stupid "Don't fear food! look at me!".
I wonder, Steph, could you also digest gravel? Since it's so easy for you to eat not one, but several jars of nut butter a day!

also, look at this Steph! In 2015 your hairline is completely normal! Who knew, right?
And, of course if you have nothing else to do EVERY DAY, I'm sure she's already cleaned up all evidences of her training hard before this stupid legend and dieting strictly.
Btw, I found a post, where she says that this account in instagram - it's a new account since everybody was telling her to create one just for fitness. This girl is a source of lying. I'm convinced now:LOL:
I'm also not sure if this is her pinterest, but it has a NYC folder and Steph has been in NY in 2014
pinterest.cricket80/_saved
no sport, no port at all! just FREAKIN' POLE DANCING! Do you know how hard is to make this move that high?F*cking liar! I bet she has always had disordered eating, starting from university or earlier. Judging by her mom, who's so fit and how she eats ( in one video she said so) really strictly, I believe Steph had same patterns and low self-esteem, so she's overcompensating with this stupid Unicorn Giiinzzzzzz now.

all this photos from 2014.
You've been outed, Steph. I'm sending this to greg now :D

I mean... was she a professional stripper on the side? ...
So... She said in her story yesterday that she's been going to the gym for 4 years and before that she lived "a potato life"? Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you scroll back far enough you can find when she was into long distance running on her instagram, we talked a bit about it when she did the "no training" video

Reactions: 4
its so ridiculous as her family are clearly all quite sporty, which generally means their children would he too 🙄 and theres all this proof online, what is the point of lying?! i also don't get how this is her full time job yet she doesn't even have a regular upload schedule??

IMO Abbey is harming her followers by backtracking and promoting her. She doesn’t promote anything healthy. Let’s not forget her “I ran a marathon with no training videos”

• Angry
Reactions: 3
IMO Abbey is harming her followers by backtracking and promoting her. She doesn’t promote anything healthy. Let’s not forget her “I ran a marathon with no training videos”
yeh, i have had problems with abbey sharp in the past but generally liked her videos but this made me unsubscribe, she has no integrity

yeh, i have had problems with abbey sharp in the past but generally liked her videos but this made me unsubscribe, she has no integrity
I lost my respect to her when she dissed greg.

Also, it's dangerous she was saying it's okay to do stephanie buttermore's all in when it was really glorified binge eating

Reactions: 4
The thing is, without this magical metabolism angle...she's nothing special. Not charasmatic, not particularly talented at any specific sport and definitely not above average personality wise. Her USP is that she can also speak Spanish which gives her access to another market but she hasn't capitalised on that.

At the end of the day, she makes the same video but dresses it up differently each time.

The thing is, without this magical metabolism angle...she's nothing special. Not charasmatic, not particularly talented at any specific sport and definitely not above average personality wise. Her USP is that she can also speak Spanish which gives her access to another market but she hasn't capitalised on that.

At the end of the day, she makes the same video but dresses it up differently each time.
She acts like speaking Spanish is such a talent lmao I can speak 4 languages but i dont brag that tit cause its considered normal in my country to have that ability.

Oh is she bragging she can eat tons of food now? Show us you are eating the whole thing sis. Or better yet, do a livestream of you eating the whole jar if you aren't lying.

Attachments

Last edited:
She acts like speaking Spanish is such a talent lmao I can speak 4 languages but i dont brag that tit cause its considered normal in my country to have that ability.

Oh is she bragging she can eat tons of food now? Show us you are eating the whole thing sis. Or better yet, do a livestream of you eating the whole jar if you aren't lying.
yeh exactly, i am british but speak 2 other languages (including spanish) to the level she does, which i have learned because I studied etc rather than just having learned because of family (obv nothing wrong with this of viously!) but (as a londoner) the amount of people who speak 2 or 3 or more! languages because of family reasons makes her nothing special surely? also her story about how her brother is jn spain... what is stopping her going? her content would prob be better, not like she is doing anything in London..

I watched one of her videos she went to Spain and she was filming herself eating on ths side of the table with her extended family. No one was talking to her (yikes) and she was talking in front of the camera while eating.

the “i know you relate”
no... no one does we aren’t as disordered as you

yeh exactly, i am british but speak 2 other languages (including spanish) to the level she does, which i have learned because I studied etc rather than just having learned because of family (obv nothing wrong with this of viously!) but (as a londoner) the amount of people who speak 2 or 3 or more! languages because of family reasons makes her nothing special surely? also her story about how her brother is jn spain... what is stopping her going? her content would prob be better, not like she is doing anything in London..
Yes, totally agree. I think she needs to figure out what she is doing. Fitness? Great show us your workouts and how you get those abs. Food? Okay great, show us variety, cooking interesting recipes. Travelling to Spain and eating local food and still staying in shape.

Does she think seeing and empty jar is impressive? We can all bloody eat. I think I'd respect her more is she didn't pretend & exaggerate so much. I've NEVER run properly..yes you have. I NEVER train these days...yes you do. ,🙄🙄🙄

Yes, totally agree. I think she needs to figure out what she is doing. Fitness? Great show us your workouts and how you get those abs. Food? Okay great, show us variety, cooking interesting recipes. Travelling to Spain and eating local food and still staying in shape.

Does she think seeing and empty jar is impressive? We can all bloody eat. I think I'd respect her more is she didn't pretend & exaggerate so much. I've NEVER run properly..yes you have. I NEVER train these days...yes you do. ,🙄🙄🙄
yeh, remembershe used to often see other gym shark influencers etc. i bet they've got bored of her bragging about not working out when they all make an effort to

yeh, remembershe used to often see other gym shark influencers etc. i bet they've got bored of her bragging about not working out when they all make an effort to
oh yehhhhh, Hagaga she's that kid in school who was like 'oh no I didn't spend much time on the homework' and then pulls out a 5 page essay and a PowerPoint presentation with animations.

• Haha
One thing from people who tend to overexercise (and struggle with a form of an ED) - they never realize they are doing quite a lot of activity. :censored:

So her saying that she does not do much, or that she does not train hard (or at all), while doing 200 pushups, running a marathon... She really really screams toxic (and deceiving) at this point.

One thing from people who tend to overexercise (and struggle with a form of an ED) - they never realize they are doing quite a lot of activity. :censored:

So her saying that she does not do much, or that she does not train hard (or at all), while doing 200 pushups, running a marathon... She really really screams toxic (and deceiving) at this point.
yeh exactly. also her bragging about pnly doing 200 steps a day or whatever.. how is that in anh way inspirational? or really even possible?i do more than that if i spend all day in my small apartment

She is AWARE that it's disordered but goes along with it. It pisses me she promotes this kind of content especially most of her audiences are underage.

She is AWARE that it's disordered but goes along with it. It pisses me she promotes this kind of content especially most of her audiences are underage.
underage and seemingly in recovery from EDs.. so irresponsible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.