Nutty Foodie Fitness #2 can she brag any less

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just so irritating!!
I don't track calories never have .... just look this way naturally
I eat way more than anyone else and expect everyone to comment on it else I will raise it to their attention anyway
I don't do face skin care routine just water on my face
I don't own a hairbrush my hair is just like this
I don't stretch or warm up I'm just too good for that
I never train abs I'm just so gifted

Eurrkkkk the list goes on and on. She tries so desperately hard to be this girl that doesn't have to make any effort in anything its so narcissistic the way she goes on and on about it ..... she is so toxic

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So dull. Im also finding her boyfriend more and more annoying too. Its funny watching her "interactions" with other people who just seem bored with her going on about how much she eats. I'm interested go see how she does in the marathon, as she has apparently done one before with no training surely she should be getting a record time 🤣

Reactions: 4
3:11 is a phenomenal time, especially for a first marathon. I just wish she would drop the “I’m a special unicorn” act of pretending she doesn’t train and then gets these amazing results. You can’t get a time like that without putting in a big amount of effort. It’s disingenuous to all of her followers to pretend that she’s just that naturally talented 😒

3:11 is a phenomenal time, especially for a first marathon. I just wish she would drop the “I’m a special unicorn” act of pretending she doesn’t train and then gets these amazing results. You can’t get a time like that without putting in a big amount of effort. It’s disingenuous to all of her followers to pretend that she’s just that naturally talented 😒
She has clearly trained FOR YEARS to produce this result.
Which is evident from the whole Ironman training, someone who is not in a great condition can’t even think of training for hours a day.
I feel I like her a tiny bit more now that she is more upfront with the training she does, but it is just very clear that this is just the outcome of many years of work, obviously not the start.

Jesus sorry for posting a lot in the row but her videos are soooo repetitive and boring. Now I think that eating like videos are almost good.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her including a good few minutes of her cycling in a video titled what I eat in a day. Yawn, I’m not interested in watching that. Just post the food 😂

Reactions: 2
Her complaining that's there is too many people in the fast lane at a PUBLIC pool .... she is so f. entitled. I just can't with her anymore everything she does is just an constant display of her inflated ego

Reactions: 5
Her complaining that's there is too many people in the fast lane at a PUBLIC pool .... she is so f. entitled. I just can't with her anymore everything she does is just an constant display of her inflated ego
That really annoyed me, she does nothing all day why can't she go at less busy times (or pay for a more 3xclusive pool)? Of course she won't as she is too stingy when she has to pay

Reactions: 6
That really annoyed me, she does nothing all day why can't she go at less busy times (or pay for a more 3xclusive pool)? Of course she won't as she is too stingy when she has to pay
It’s because she wants to go in busy times - so that she can show off to the biggest amount of people! She needs an audience. Seriously, I have never seen anyone so full of themselves as nuttyfitnessfoodie🤣 I used to follow her but had to unfollow due to the constant flexing and posting rank looking peanut butter protein oat bowls. Also the constant YouTube clickbait- guys see me do 10000 calorie challenge!! I find her totally cringe.

Reactions: 6
True. She is such a mean girl
It’s because she wants to go in busy times - so that she can show off to the biggest amount of people! She needs an audience. Seriously, I have never seen anyone so full of themselves as nuttyfitnessfoodie🤣 I used to follow her but had to unfollow due to the constant flexing and posting rank looking peanut butter protein oat bowls. Also the constant YouTube clickbait- guys see me do 10000 calorie challenge!! I find her totally cringe.
True. She is clearly such a mean girl beneath her "friendly" exterior, I can imagine her going home and making fun of all the" slow" swimmers with grant, who is just as insufferable as she is by now

Reactions: 1
Her and Grant are a right pair of toxic narcs, and I agree she is a mean girl in disguise.

Reactions: 7
Anyone see the story about complaining about the pool?! She demanded a lane for herself at a council run (I assume) pool. Her veneer of a "nice person" is really slipping. Jesus. God knows whY the other customers thought of being pushed out while she thinks she deserves her own lane. If I was them i would be formally complaining and i hope they are. "Fast" for most people is not triathlon level, I am annoyed the management let her do this

Omg i looked further in her stories SND THE POPCORN bag grabbing? How set up and AWKWARD OMG. Also does she not live in Edgware, London anymore? Sorry havent followed in a while lol

Omg i looked further in her stories SND THE POPCORN bag grabbing? How set up and AWKWARD OMG. Also does she not live in Edgware, London anymore? Sorry havent followed in a while lol
Did she live in Edgware before? I thought she lived somewhere very north London? Either 3ay she lives with her bf now it seems like Luton or somewhere

Did she live in Edgware before? I thought she lived somewhere very north London? Either 3ay she lives with her bf now it seems like Luton or somewhere
Yeah I actually bumped into her twice when she used to work still in the Northern line coming from Edgware 🙈 this was way before she met Grant!

• Wow
I cannot believe how self entitled was - I need my own Lane, as I am so much faster / better than the mere mortals in the fast Lane. And the swimming pool needs to change their entire set up for ME.
why doesn’t she go at a quieter time. Or train at a professional pool if she thinks she’s an athlete - otherwise stick to your own Lane, literally!

Reactions: 2
I'd be livid if I was another customer of the pool. Imagine being asked to move to another lane for one person? 100% they would all be talking about it afterwards. The effort/aggression she would have had to use to get this done.... I uave found her annoying yes but actually mean...