Nutty Foodie Fitness #2 can she brag any less

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious that she has stopped using her friend Mile's tahini brand. Influencers really just won't promote anything that isnot free
I think it doesn't exist anymore as in his latest video, Miles said that there is no more of it so they can't use it or something, I didn't look into it more becasue I just hate-watched the video for Jil's diet lol.

"Im not gonna show me eating all of this"
"I totally spooned these jars"

Sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think it doesn't exist anymore as in his latest video, Miles said that there is no more of it so they can't use it or something, I didn't look into it more becasue I just hate-watched the video for Jil's diet lol.

"Im not gonna show me eating all of this"
"I totally spooned these jars"

Sure.
I haven't followed Miles in ages since him and his gf seem to have gone totally insane 😆 but that is interesting

Reactions: 2
Holy heck. "I have sooo much to do I need to finish by 5 because I need to edit a thumbnail and go to massage". Duuudu most people finish work then. Talk about privilege. I mean, I get it is your job but this is one of the only times I have become really annoyed by an influencer. At least pretend you have a hard time lol.

Reactions: 1
Holy heck. "I have sooo much to do I need to finish by 5 because I need to edit a thumbnail and go to massage". Duuudu most people finish work then. Talk about privilege. I mean, I get it is your job but this is one of the only times I have become really annoyed by an influencer. At least pretend you have a hard time lol.
I really wonder what on earth she does all day (other than exercise I guess)

I'm.so confused by her fan base. Her stories/q&a Constantly asking about if she has ever done a diet but then also asking about her running... she has apparently only ever run for youtube challenges, yet did a marathon with no trianing and jotna youtube challenge?

Everything is such a brag. Posting her ‘easy runs’ which are quite a good pace. Posting her interval times, yet she was ‘tired’.
I have a similar physique to her and my running times are a little faster, but not far off. I however train (and have done for years) 6 times a week, often twice a day, as I complete an an amateur boxer. So yes - I have good fitness gains, but that’s a result of (maybe partly good genetics) - but predominantly Yeats of hard work! So the whole doing nothing and having those results is bollocks.

Reactions: 5
Everything is such a brag. Posting her ‘easy runs’ which are quite a good pace. Posting her interval times, yet she was ‘tired’.
I have a similar physique to her and my running times are a little faster, but not far off. I however train (and have done for years) 6 times a week, often twice a day, as I complete an an amateur boxer. So yes - I have good fitness gains, but that’s a result of (maybe partly good genetics) - but predominantly Yeats of hard work! So the whole doing nothing and having those results is bollocks.
Yeah No she must have trained a long time before. Also that’s really cool! I’m training for my second marathon 😅

Yeah No she must have trained a long time before. Also that’s really cool! I’m training for my second marathon 😅
Ah nice! I’d like to do a marathon some day. Good luck!
I realised, reading it back, that my message actually sounded quite braggy but that was completelyunintended. I was trying to portray the frustration as I know just how hard I work for fitness and what it involves - and yet she swans in and pretends like she does no training!

and don’t even get me started on her eating aka eating all the low cal / healthy options most of the time, to make up for the higher calorie challenges etc 🙄

• Heart
Yeh building muscle quickly/easily is genetics, being able to run a marathon with "no training" is not. I mean her LinkedIn has about her being head of the running club at her (very sporty) uni so she has been running seriously for decades at this point

I remember I watcher her video but I don't remember what it was about, because it was just soo super meaningless. Honestly you could make good foodie videos too!

• Haha
To be honest, in the past few months I only started watching each video but never could finish as they are sooo boring. Her channel will die soon.

To be honest, in the past few months I only started watching each video but never could finish as they are sooo boring. Her channel will die soon.
Yeh definitely, I wonder if she is worried as her youtube career has nowhere to go. I am surprised she hasn't released merch or something. She clearly expected to become famous or something after her stint on that dating show that went nowhere

• Haha
Yeh definitely, I wonder if she is worried as her youtube career has nowhere to go. I am surprised she hasn't released merch or something. She clearly expected to become famous or something after her stint on that dating show that went nowhere
She started TikTok, I assume because that is the new big platform. But she stopped posting, no doubt when she realised that she wasn’t successful on there!!

I’m worried by her story today about the fact she got distracted during her workout because her fitness watch wasn’t working? I get about wanting to track her workouts but it shouldn’t dictate her enjoying the workout

Reactions: 4
The latest video, bragging about being late, wanting to save biscuits for her class to be a prize yet eating them, surely anyway she could give the headphones or deliveroo voucher as a prize? I honestly don't know why I am watching this 😂

The latest video, bragging about being late, wanting to save biscuits for her class to be a prize yet eating them, surely anyway she could give the headphones or deliveroo voucher as a prize? I honestly don't know why I am watching this 😂
It was grant tagging along as a personal cameraman that got me ha. So weird

She thinks it's cute and endearing being all 'haha, what am I like just eating everything, oops it's gone, what happened!'. Funny when a teenager does it occasionally but when you're in your 30s it comes across as either having a problem with food or just being really, really greedy - the opposite of the great relationship she wants to portray. I don't think the other Gymshark athletes find it as funny and quirky as her too, they seemed a bit 'here we go again' around her?

She's treating her training like a joke too. Her coach is spending time and effort creating her plan yet she's uploading weekly videos joking about not training or not doing what's scheduled and moving it all while spooning peanut butter and having snacks on snacks between takeaways and other meals out. Either he tolerates her for her money or won't sack her as a client as she has a following on social media.

Think I need to unfollow, each video grates more and more.

Reactions: 5
She thinks it's cute and endearing being all 'haha, what am I like just eating everything, oops it's gone, what happened!'. Funny when a teenager does it occasionally but when you're in your 30s it comes across as either having a problem with food or just being really, really greedy - the opposite of the great relationship she wants to portray. I don't think the other Gymshark athletes find it as funny and quirky as her too, they seemed a bit 'here we go again' around her?

She's treating her training like a joke too. Her coach is spending time and effort creating her plan yet she's uploading weekly videos joking about not training or not doing what's scheduled and moving it all while spooning peanut butter and having snacks on snacks between takeaways and other meals out. Either he tolerates her for her money or won't sack her as a client as she has a following on social media.

Think I need to unfollow, each video grates more and more.
And grant just enables her, I can tell her mum finds it embarrassing at times especially when they are with the Spanish family
Anyone remember once she did some kind of presenting thing?(ages ago) she hadn't prepared at all and was obviously never asked back, ditto that dancing thing didn't go anywhere. I imagine she is just difficult/annoying to work with

Oh geez. I never stop videos halfway through (especially since I usually watch them on a treadmill and it is a hassle/messes up my tempo lol), but this last one was so boring. At one point I was also super embarassed, because they were earing something backstage and no one, really no one, was talking to her or Grant and she just kept telling everybody OHH THIS VLOG IS ALL ABOUT TALKING AND EATING HEHEHEHHEE and Grant was like yeaaaa she does that all the time I don't understand hahahahha, it is just so stupid, overused and boring. She could have filmed people or other influencers or like idk made something meaningful as it seemed to be a huge event?!