Nutty Foodie Fitness #2 can she brag any less

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the recap of her Iron Man, her dad comes on camera and says that it was "the happiest day of his life."

Just... so disturbing. I cannot imagine my family saying something like that. Perhaps the day I marry my beloved partner, or something, but completing an athletic endurance event? THE HAPPIEST DAY OF HIS LIFE? This man has serious issues. I am fascinated by how much he both talks down Nutty like she was sooooo unfit in the past and how much he venerates running and endurance events.

I also believe that completing races like this--time-consuming, all about the Iron Man label--can be a magnet for narcissists, and Nutty certainly fits the bill. And I must wonder how much of that comes from her deranged dad.
I thought this too!! Also I'd be a bit hurt if the happiest day of my parent's lives was my sibling's completing an endurance race - I think her brother even went to Cambridge! Like yes she did work hard for it but happiest?!? I think if it really is the happiest, it's because he now has an excuse to go on and on and about it to anyone and everyone, we know how they love to brag.

Reactions: 5
Someone tell her it's been a month and she can stop banging on about the ironman now..... or just banging on in general tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone tell her it's been a month and she can stop banging on about the ironman now..... or just banging on in general tbh
It's like she's realised people were getting sick of her content and wants to attract (or reattract) people who are into fitness like her channel was a few years ago. Unfortunately for her I think pretty much all her subs now are just interested in her eating

Reactions: 4
I also hate the fact that she’s so braggy. Yes, she did a very good time. But she has ran for years, had a good starting level of fitness from her years of secret training, had a world class professional coach and had no job so could train full time! Most people competing for an iron man are juggling a full time job / their own training. She thinks she is gods gift!

Reactions: 6
Exactly. Also remember, I called her doing ultra in this thread xD. And 100% she is biased and hopes to be a Nike supported athlete lol as Hoka doesn’t really sponsor. She is out for the money, fame, and image and it is based on lies so this is just super bleeping annoying.

Lowkey glad the ultra was cancelled but it was still all about her, cool.
Also her bf I just feeding this iron man thing with the pic etc.

Reactions: 2
Did I understand correctly that in the end they were like omg we run 100 km in 10h 15minutes as they didn’t count the walking part? Does she not know that ultras do?

Oh jeez she's back to complaining about public swimming pools having rules again 🙄 don't worry tho she's "letting it slide for now" .... get off your pedestal love ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh jeez she's back to complaining about public swimming pools having rules again 🙄 don't worry tho she's "letting it slide for now" .... get off your pedestal love ffs
Just looked at that, this is basically her career why doesn't she fork out for a more expensive pool?!

Reactions: 2
Ah I haven't been following her, what's she saying?
I came here to try and work out what she's on about too in her latest video. I assume she is talking about her dad? From what I can remember he's definitely a hand full. If he is telling her there's no way you'll do it and criticising her all the time, as she implies, why isn't she ignoring him or telling him to do one? I just can't seem to gauge her response. If that was me I'd tell my dad to duck off and make damn sure I completed the iron man, not quit all together! I just don't understand why she is so upset over it, but maybe that's just me. I'm not obsessive about exercise so it just wouldn't bother me.

Reactions: 1
I came here to try and work out what she's on about too in her latest video. I assume she is talking about her dad? From what I can remember he's definitely a hand full. If he is telling her there's no way you'll do it and criticising her all the time, as she implies, why isn't she ignoring him or telling him to do one? I just can't seem to gauge her response. If that was me I'd tell my dad to duck off and make damn sure I completed the iron man, not quit all together! I just don't understand why she is so upset over it, but maybe that's just me. I'm not obsessive about exercise so it just wouldn't bother me.
That's so odd, I never liked her dadbut always got the impression he was always cheering her on (excessively so maybe) interesting if he's like this now

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she's got some health problems or indicators that the training load might not be the best for her body. Or maybe they just realise how all consuming it is and are encouraging her to pursue other avenues. But I agree, I'd have the conversation once, be like "I appreciate your concern but I'm doing it anyway, you can support me or not speak to me". I feel like most people would ultimately trust their 30 year old to make their own decisions... It's all really strange though

• Heart
Reactions: 3