Nutty Foodie Fitness #2 can she brag any less

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve recently noticed something about Steph (having already realised that she’s a massive twit). She’s actually a horrible person, and very narcissistic - absolutely cannot handle things not going her way. She claims to post the good and the bad, but her ‘bad’ is usually her not feeling good before a run, but then coming on stories to show that she got ANOTHER personal best, and smashed another session. When things acrually don’t go her way, there’s quite a different side. Like her swimming pool not accommodating a special Lane for athlete Steph, she showed a horrible angry side. And her flights being cancelled more recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve recently noticed something about Steph (having already realised that she’s a massive twit). She’s actually a horrible person, and very narcissistic - absolutely cannot handle things not going her way. She claims to post the good and the bad, but her ‘bad’ is usually her not feeling good before a run, but then coming on stories to show that she got ANOTHER personal best, and smashed another session. When things acrually don’t go her way, there’s quite a different side. Like her swimming pool not accommodating a special Lane for athlete Steph, she showed a horrible angry side. And her flights being cancelled more recently.
Yeh definitely this. The pool thing was unbelievable and I cannot imagine how badly she spoke to the staff to be accommodated as she was. Ditto the flight thing, and then after stories about needing to leave to the airport but prioritising wasting food. No wonder she has (apart from gifted endless food and gymshark) never really gone anywhere with any other business opportunities (remember when she hosted that cooking show or whatever if was and went in totally unprepared?) She is probably awful to work with

Reactions: 6
Finding her airport palava amusing .... now her luggage hasn't arrived in Zurich..... I don't want to be horrible but everything she portrays about being this perfect human ..... feels a bit like karma

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s a bit sad really that at 30 years old this is her cater
Finding her airport palava amusing .... now her luggage hasn't arrived in Zurich..... I don't want to be horrible but everything she portrays about being this perfect human ..... feels a bit like karma
exactly this. I do feel slightly mean. But her whole ‘EVERYTHING is your mindset. Can turn any negative positive’ mantra has worked fine for her when everything in her life goes perfectly. So it’s quite hilarious watching this now. I don’t think I’ve ever wanted someone to fail as much as I do her … 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow ..... she seriously needs to get over herself. She gets more awful as the weeks go on
I actually cannot believe how stingy and shameless she is, God knows how much she is earning from doing basically nothing. I will be annoyed if anyone gives her anything, especially as (iwpuld imagine) most.of her followers are not into fitness they are people in ED recovery so its not even useful advertising for a professional type of sports brand

Reactions: 7
Shameless! tit happens. It sucks but that's life. She's fortunate enough to be able to afford to pay for new stuff. Anyway can she not buy the gear herself then claim it back as an expense?

Is it possible for her videos to be worse? ..... yes ..... put her dad in them as well

• Haha
Can she go 1 day without bragging about how much she eats or showing off her abs? 🙄

Reactions: 6
Of course she feels fresh the day after the ironman .... she is superhuman after all our steph .... Will she finally stop bleating on about it soon? Fingers crossed

Am I really petty but does any one else get annoyed by her introducing herself as her channel name at the start of videos. Just say hi its steph, or say steph from NFF. Just becoming a bit of an ick for me

I think I've realised I mainly watched her videos because I was jealous of her physique. Being on tattle made me realise the many annoyances I have. And no one likes my protein food that much!

Of course she feels fresh the day after the ironman .... she is superhuman after all our steph .... Will she finally stop bleating on about it soon? Fingers crossed
I wonder what her content will be from now? I presume just endless what I eat in a days

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In the recap of her Iron Man, her dad comes on camera and says that it was "the happiest day of his life."

Just... so disturbing. I cannot imagine my family saying something like that. Perhaps the day I marry my beloved partner, or something, but completing an athletic endurance event? THE HAPPIEST DAY OF HIS LIFE? This man has serious issues. I am fascinated by how much he both talks down Nutty like she was sooooo unfit in the past and how much he venerates running and endurance events.

I also believe that completing races like this--time-consuming, all about the Iron Man label--can be a magnet for narcissists, and Nutty certainly fits the bill. And I must wonder how much of that comes from her deranged dad.

I hasn't watched it but the amount of (presumably) strangers commenting how thr video made them cry etc. How can someone get so involved in a strangers life they cry about them doing a competition?!

Reactions: 4
I hasn't watched it but the amount of (presumably) strangers commenting how thr video made them cry etc. How can someone get so involved in a strangers life they cry about them doing a competition?!
For me it was what the guy was saying in the mic right before start having just ran two marathons. Don’t give a tit about her but these moments are emotional. Also the footage there was from the event so she just made the video suck lol 😂

Reactions: 1