Nutty Foodie Fitness #2 can she brag any less

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watched her latest video? I am watching now because I would love to be in Spain :ROFLMAO: but CONSTANTLY going on about the size of food, when it is a bowl of fruit to be shared between like 10+ people, it is just beyond paraody at this point. I always wonder what her brother thinks of her channel, I remember him expecting her to get some kind of amazing career opportunity after the Flirty Dancing thing, and also (iirc) being a bit critical of the whole "my family choose what i eat.." videos

Reactions: 2
Just watched her stories about completing 12 sets on the zwift. Guys, she didn’t think she could even do ONE. It was SO tough, but the unicorn obviously smashed it, because it’s all just in the mindset.

Reactions: 4
Just watched her stories about completing 12 sets on the zwift. Guys, she didn’t think she could even do ONE. It was SO tough, but the unicorn obviously smashed it, because it’s all just in the mindset.
"If I did one I can do two, if I can do two I can do another" blah blah blah ..... her superiority complex is so bleeping insane

Reactions: 3
her latest video, wasn't this "questions people are scared to ask" thing something people did about 4 years ago?!

Has anyone watched her latest video? What is the big news I cannot decide whether it's worth wasting my time aha

Not yet but I am going to in a bit, my prediction is merch

so I haven't even watched, just skimmed comments. Update is she signed up for and iron man and has a coach, I thought she had already signed up for one? either way hardly massive news imo

Last edited:
Not yet but I am going to in a bit, my prediction is merch

so I haven't even watched, just skimmed comments. Update is she signed up for and iron man and has a coach, I thought she had already signed up for one? either way hardly massive news imo
Wait so she's actually admitting to doing some training? I'm genuinely shocked

• Haha
She definitely mentioned a coach on her Instagram a while back, not sure if she said specifically what Ironman she’d signed up for

Wait so she's actually admitting to doing some training? I'm genuinely shocked
For as much as she pretends to be a genetic unicorn, she’s realized you can’t blag your way around an Ironman! Was a bit tired of her pretending how naturally running / fitness comes to her

Also not declared as far as I could see but I assume she is either getting the coach free or with a huge discount

• Angry
Hello, new to this thread 🙃

Does anyone else getting menacing vibes from Grant? There is something very unsettling about him.

Hello, new to this thread 🙃

Does anyone else getting menacing vibes from Grant? There is something very unsettling about him.
Yes! when he stares really intently at himself in the camera. I think he isngoing to propose on this trip trip, anyone else?

Yes! when he stares really intently at himself in the camera. I think he isngoing to propose on this trip trip, anyone else?
Naaa don't think so. I think maybe it would also be bad for Nutty's popularity as I guess quite a lot of guys like her?

Reactions: 1
Naaa don't think so. I think maybe it would also be bad for Nutty's popularity as I guess quite a lot of guys like her?
I think most of her fans are female tbh , it only occurred to me as he is now met all her Spanish family etc . She would turn the whole thing into loads of content "I am such a not typical girl I have nonidea about weddings" ad nauseum

Reactions: 4
I think most of her fans are female tbh , it only occurred to me as he is now met all her Spanish family etc . She would turn the whole thing into loads of content "I am such a not typical girl I have nonidea about weddings" ad nauseum
Yeah that's true. New content about beign clueless. :))))))

• Haha
And then making fun of women who do a "wedding diet"
"I'm not like other brides you guyyzzz, I just accidentally dropped 10% bodyfat and miraculously fit into the smallest sample size dress. OMG did you know I dropped peanut butter all over it while I was eating my daily dozen jars but somehow it just looks like gold braiding. Haha I'm so kooky and weird and soooo funny!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
"I'm not like other brides you guyyzzz, I just accidentally dropped 10% bodyfat and miraculously fit into the smallest sample size dress. OMG did you know I dropped peanut butter all over it while I was eating my daily dozen jars but somehow it just looks like gold braiding. Haha I'm so kooky and weird and soooo funny!"
"Look qt me doing the bride diet "cue gifted burger meal and then apparently eating a full turbofan peanut butter at home and then also 10 gifted/ad protein bars

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I half watched the latest video "my favourite video ever to film" what on earth was different about any other video? Apart from the hotel wasn't gifted i guess

Her stories about working out are annoying and also of course you can eat anything if you burn like trilion calories by this every single day. FAKE.

Her stories about working out are annoying and also of course you can eat anything if you burn like trilion calories by this every single day. FAKE.
I'm kind of surprised she isn't claiming to do a triathlon with no training, but then I guess she would actually have 0 content

• Haha
Reactions: 5