Nutty Foodie Fitness #2 can she brag any less

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This latest video... the only way she seems to know how to relate to people is by competing with them and bragging, hoping to collect praise. It's so sad that she doesn't appear to have an authentic sense of connection to others that doesn't hinge on hierarchy, comparison, competition.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is simply intolerable.... it's all me me me .... all the time. I wonder if all these people around her feel the same. It would drive me insane. So attention seeky

Reactions: 4
She is simply intolerable.... it's all me me me .... all the time. I wonder if all these people around her feel the same. It would drive me insane. So attention seeky
i think there is a reason she only seems to see "friends" who are in yes videos once or twice and they disappear, and must be awful to be around

Reactions: 3
Oh my gosh the latest video. A constant desire to prove she is fitter / can eat more / is better in every way than everyone - and all without without trying. She is truly insufferable.

You can see the pure determination that she has to win all of the time. Which, competitiveness is no bad thing, but she makes out as though she isn’t bothered, and just happens to win every time. But it kills her if she doesn’t. The funniest moment was in her stupid ‘I set a world record’ up a mountain. She was doing press ups and did very few, but her boyfriend trolled her and made out that she’d set a world record. Her face when she thought that she had, before realising that she hadn’t… priceless!

Reactions: 6
Unfortunately, her bf seems to be encouraging this attitude of hers that she is unique and perfect and basically a miracle in every possible sense.

This latest video... the only way she seems to know how to relate to people is by competing with them and bragging, hoping to collect praise. It's so sad that she doesn't appear to have an authentic sense of connection to others that doesn't hinge on hierarchy, comparison, competition.
This!!!! (y)

Reactions: 2
Unfortunately, her bf seems to be encouraging this attitude of hers that she is unique and perfect and basically a miracle in every possible sense.
Simping knows no age. Simping will boost egos to the depths of depravity. I hate simps #IReallyHateSimps. They’re so god damn corny. This man says she’s perfect in every way just reinforcing her mind’s idea of her perfection. My final words are #FuckSimps2022. Thank you

Simping knows no age. Simping will boost egos to the depths of depravity. I hate simps #IReallyHateSimps. They’re so god damn corny. This man says she’s perfect in every way just reinforcing her mind’s idea of her perfection. My final words are #FuckSimps2022. Thank you
*your local friendly incel has entered the chat*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Honestly, other than overexercising and constantly bragging about how much she eats, is there anything else in her life?🥱💤
And I would get it if she were an athlete and was actually training for sth, but now it’s just overexercising to compensate for eating. Yeah she has a slim figure with no fat on upper body, but so so so boring. Especially when she is so unclear and non transparent about her training. Obvs I can’t even hate watch her vlogs, just find her attitude and poor editing irritating.
Frankly I believe that the part of her audience that actually like her are people with disordered eating or ED. Can’t see why anyone who is not severely preoccupied with food would bear to watch a person that has nothing else to show apart from ‘eating’.

Reactions: 7
Honestly, other than overexercising and constantly bragging about how much she eats, is there anything else in her life?🥱💤
And I would get it if she were an athlete and was actually training for sth, but now it’s just overexercising to compensate for eating. Yeah she has a slim figure with no fat on upper body, but so so so boring. Especially when she is so unclear and non transparent about her training. Obvs I can’t even hate watch her vlogs, just find her attitude and poor editing irritating.
Frankly I believe that the part of her audience that actually like her are people with disordered eating or ED. Can’t see why anyone who is not severely preoccupied with food would bear to watch a person that has nothing else to show apart from ‘eating’.
her personality is basically just raving about peanut butter, if you can call that a personality (which I don't)
From comments on her videos I think a large part of her viewers are people who have recovered/are in recovery from EDs
I always find it strange how she is obviously creative (in an artistic way) yet is okay just repeating the same boring vlog content over and over

She wasn’t planning to do any exercise but she just casually went for a jog and accidentally ran a half marathon at 5’/km😂
It has indeed become hilarious at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She wasn’t planning to do any exercise but she just casually went for a jog and accidentally ran a half marathon at 5’/km😂
It has indeed become hilarious at this point.
What’s the point of continuing to lie? I’ve been running for well over a decade and this has never happened to me, nor anyone I know 🤔

Sure, if you’re feeling good maybe an extra mile or two. A jog round the block has never turned into a half/full marathon. Sick of her (and Lucy) pretending running comes sooooo easily.

She did once post a video of her running and her technique is god awful. It’ll be a miracle if she doesn’t become injured.

I've never seen anyone to put themselves on a pedestal quite like she does. Her and Lucy being friends make sense.... same entitled we are better than you attitude

Reactions: 2
What’s the point of continuing to lie? I’ve been running for well over a decade and this has never happened to me, nor anyone I know 🤔

Sure, if you’re feeling good maybe an extra mile or two. A jog round the block has never turned into a half/full marathon. Sick of her (and Lucy) pretending running comes sooooo easily.

She did once post a video of her running and her technique is god awful. It’ll be a miracle if she doesn’t become injured.
and Now many times has this allegedly happened

I also don’t get how onEVERY a and a people are constantly asking about if shecounts calories, she doesn’t seem to have loads of new subscribers so why are people constantly asking things she has answered over and over again?

Reactions: 1
Is she still together with her boyfriend?
I was about to say yes as he seems to be filming her a lot, but then I thought about it and she hasn't mentioned him in a few weeks and always seems to be in her own apartment?

I was about to say yes as he seems to be filming her a lot, but then I thought about it and she hasn't mentioned him in a few weeks and always seems to be in her own apartment?
Watch her start mentioning nick dompierre in every video soon

• Haha
Healthy Crazy Cool.
Yeah I just checked her insta, no Grant mentioned/showed lately. Even she had a scary story, someone tried to mug her last night on her way home and she was on her own last night and this morning, too. Unless he is on a working trip or sth.

Anyone watched the new video, haven't had the time. Any mention of Grant or anything, well, interesting?