Nutty Foodie Fitness #2 can she brag any less

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watched the new video, haven't had the time. Any mention of Grant or anything, well, interesting?
Grant has made a full comeback appearance on her stories .... New video is tit as per .... clips of food .... braggy attitude continues .... rant about trolls ..... yawn .... don't watch

Reactions: 3
Anyone watched the new video, haven't had the time. Any mention of Grant or anything, well, interesting?
I haven't bothered, but yet another what I eat in a day, christ alive. I noticed he was in a story the other day though so I presume they are still together

I am half watching now, why does she have to go on every time as if she is so different, like with the adding mushrooms to salad, how is that in any way different or surprising? she is SO dull

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
so her and Lucy have done an ultramarathon without training and with a hangover? :rolleyes: I've never followed lucy but she seems just as bad as steph

so her and Lucy have done an ultramarathon without training and with a hangover? :rolleyes: I've never followed lucy but she seems just as bad as steph
Lucy’s done the training, can’t say about Steph. Don’t love that Lucy pushed through despite being sick so many times. It’s a training run, not your dream race. Why damage your body unnecessarily in that way? No sane person would also plan an ultra the day after a piss up. Feels a bit like they’re doing it purposefully for content to try to “impress” people

Reactions: 2
She was busy with events, family gatherings and celebrations🤣🤣
That hard influencer life again right at your screens. Poor thing, totally empathise🤢

• Haha
Sometimes her videos were at least entertraining to watch, like it had some stimulation, but the last one was just yawn fest, honestly.

I started the latest and gave up, do any of these brands really need the publicity of a youtuber? and as she herself says, raving about an item that won't be avilable by the time the video comes out? Why are brands paying for this?!
Her mentioning Boxpark without even mentioning which one it was, I mean :rolleyes:
I fully think he is going to quit his job and go full time youtuber with her

I started the latest and gave up, do any of these brands really need the publicity of a youtuber? and as she herself says, raving about an item that won't be avilable by the time the video comes out? Why are brands paying for this?!
Her mentioning Boxpark without even mentioning which one it was, I mean :rolleyes:
I fully think he is going to quit his job and go full time youtuber with her
It would be a very stupid decision. Though I can see he is still very conscious about his teeth.

I was wondering whether she deliberately went to Nova Scotia so she could meet Greg Doucette and collab with him and try to get followers?

I have never come on here but Im a little pissed off at Steph. I actually like(d) her, but today on her way to FIT100- letting Grant google ‘what it entails’, just made me feel a bit like shes such a priviliged little twit. She gets to do all of this just because she’s blessed with a good metabolism and physique and yet thinks everything is a joke. You can also tell she is not fit at all compared to the rest of the contestants, she was legit struggling. She just has a good stamina and is able to run a lot lol and thats about it. Many of those athletes that participated today took it seriously and have trained for this tit and she just acts like she’s always ‘last minute’ - just pisses me off! If you read this Steph, just be a bit more serious and dont make a joke of everything that you can eat everything and anything you want without exercising, because you DO exercise a lot to keep that body, I promise. You might be skinny but you wouldnt have the ‘cuts’ without all the time you put in exercising. Rant over, bye

Reactions: 6
I have never come on here but Im a little pissed off at Steph. I actually like(d) her, but today on her way to FIT100- letting Grant google ‘what it entails’, just made me feel a bit like shes such a priviliged little twit. She gets to do all of this just because she’s blessed with a good metabolism and physique and yet thinks everything is a joke. You can also tell she is not fit at all compared to the rest of the contestants, she was legit struggling. She just has a good stamina and is able to run a lot lol and thats about it. Many of those athletes that participated today took it seriously and have trained for this tit and she just acts like she’s always ‘last minute’ - just pisses me off! If you read this Steph, just be a bit more serious and dont make a joke of everything that you can eat everything and anything you want without exercising, because you DO exercise a lot to keep that body, I promise. You might be skinny but you wouldnt have the ‘cuts’ without all the time you put in exercising. Rant over, bye
I can't imagine pretending not to train, like it makes no sense. Been watching the commonwealth games, and having followed a few athletes on social media- the rate at which they train is insane and they work SO hard!

I don't like liars, and Steph is such a liar. Why not just be honest with your audience, people would respect that!

do you remember once she was presenting some kind of cooking segment, exactly the same thing, she hadn't prepared at all and just didn't take it seriously, unsurprisingly it never happened again. sooner or later these things will start to dry up when new and better influencers come along. She def thought that her appearance on that dating show was going to launch her into being famous, which of course never happened

also at the games she said someone had made a comment that ''really upset her'', and it turns out that someone had said ''you must eat nothing to have abs like that''. so she proceeded to eat a big sandwich in front of them while they ate a salad...

even if someone DID say that to her (which I doubt they did given it's probably an excuse for her to yet again highlight HoW MUch SHe EaTS) here's no way she found that upsetting or offensive in any way. sooo attention seeking I can't

Reactions: 4
In the video where Doucette teaches her how to pose, I don't like her body at all. I couldn't put my finger on what has changed but she is not attractive at all.

In the video where Doucette teaches her how to pose, I don't like her body at all. I couldn't put my finger on what has changed but she is not attractive at all.
I thought it was funny in the video where Greg measures her body fat them starts going on about where she has fat and saying if she was shredded, she would have more pronounced arm muscles visible, she seems so awkward you can practically see her thinking "what? I'm not shredded?" Lol

• Haha
The fact that she wears both an Apple Watch and a Whoop device shows that whatever she says, she takes her exercise seriously. I have no doubt that she eats a lot (on camera) but the amount that she exercises will allow her to do that and maintain her physique (along side all the salads / cottage cheese / no cake syrups etc that she eats the remainder of the time!)

I had a look at her insta. Shouldn't have :rolleyes:. Nothing but posing pics in bikini, she is so full of herself. Plus story, filming herself completely pissed, I felt ashamed.