Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
I hadn't either, but thought I would check. At the beginning of the vid she did like a post-edit add on thing and said that a family member had died, and that her and Andrew (coach) had parted ways (hasn't said if she will get a new one or not just yet). Then in the actual vlog , looked like he pushed her really hard in Switzerland, she wasn't sleeping (WHOOP recovery was red), and was stressed as she had a family member ill in Spain. He pushed her to do loads of climbs on the bike, like 300km in 3 days or something and she was crying a lot, at one point saying it was by far harder than a full Ironman, he just told her to 'man up and get on with it'. She does irk me in a lot of ways, but have to say, after watching the vid, good for her for parting ways... He seems like a prick
Wow that's nit a good ad for his business

emm

VIP Member
I half watched the latest video "my favourite video ever to film" what on earth was different about any other video? Apart from the hotel wasn't gifted i guess

Anyone watched her latest video where she says she has parted ways with her ironman coach? He did seem like such a douche in that video, pushing her far beyond what she was up for...

emm

VIP Member
so her and Lucy have done an ultramarathon without training and with a hangover? :rolleyes: I've never followed lucy but she seems just as bad as steph

emm

VIP Member
Hello, new to this thread 🙃

Does anyone else getting menacing vibes from Grant? There is something very unsettling about him.
Yes! when he stares really intently at himself in the camera. I think he isngoing to propose on this trip trip, anyone else?

emm

VIP Member
Goes on about not training abs and pretends to be so confused yet said a while back she does v sit ups in between every set at the gym ..... you need to remember your lies else you trip up. She is insufferable to watch now her videos are awful
Agreed, also I don't know when this was filmed but presumably very recently as she is clearly not organised with her videos, why is absolutely no one in masks and she is licking a spoon she is using to prepare food that other people willl eat?!

emm

VIP Member
Anyone watched her latest video where she says she has parted ways with her ironman coach? He did seem like such a douche in that video, pushing her far beyond what she was up for...
Haven't watched in ages, so is she doing it without a coach now?

emm

VIP Member
Omg i looked further in her stories SND THE POPCORN bag grabbing? How set up and AWKWARD OMG. Also does she not live in Edgware, London anymore? Sorry havent followed in a while lol
Did she live in Edgware before? I thought she lived somewhere very north London? Either 3ay she lives with her bf now it seems like Luton or somewhere

Marinium

Very true, not the genetic unicorn she claims to be l, surprise surprise training for an iron-man is difficult
I don’t necessarily think that was the issue in this case. Training so hard when you have so significant life stressors is near impossible (and a major reason why recreational athletes with full time jobs and families plateau).
She probably was at a breaking point from the beginning of that trip emotionally + guilty of not being with her family and this sort of training broke her. Plus her coach likely didn’t appreciate how unwell she was which made things worse.

I don’t normally watch her as I find the whole food obsession rather boring, but this video was hard to watch.