Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lkjkgfdyse

In the recap of her Iron Man, her dad comes on camera and says that it was "the happiest day of his life."

Just... so disturbing. I cannot imagine my family saying something like that. Perhaps the day I marry my beloved partner, or something, but completing an athletic endurance event? THE HAPPIEST DAY OF HIS LIFE? This man has serious issues. I am fascinated by how much he both talks down Nutty like she was sooooo unfit in the past and how much he venerates running and endurance events.

I also believe that completing races like this--time-consuming, all about the Iron Man label--can be a magnet for narcissists, and Nutty certainly fits the bill. And I must wonder how much of that comes from her deranged dad.

Reactions: 7

lkjkgfdyse

This latest video... the only way she seems to know how to relate to people is by competing with them and bragging, hoping to collect praise. It's so sad that she doesn't appear to have an authentic sense of connection to others that doesn't hinge on hierarchy, comparison, competition.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

emm

VIP Member
Her complaining that's there is too many people in the fast lane at a PUBLIC pool .... she is so f. entitled. I just can't with her anymore everything she does is just an constant display of her inflated ego
That really annoyed me, she does nothing all day why can't she go at less busy times (or pay for a more 3xclusive pool)? Of course she won't as she is too stingy when she has to pay

Reactions: 6

emm

VIP Member
I’ve recently noticed something about Steph (having already realised that she’s a massive twat). She’s actually a horrible person, and very narcissistic - absolutely cannot handle things not going her way. She claims to post the good and the bad, but her ‘bad’ is usually her not feeling good before a run, but then coming on stories to show that she got ANOTHER personal best, and smashed another session. When things acrually don’t go her way, there’s quite a different side. Like her swimming pool not accommodating a special Lane for athlete Steph, she showed a horrible angry side. And her flights being cancelled more recently.
Yeh definitely this. The pool thing was unbelievable and I cannot imagine how badly she spoke to the staff to be accommodated as she was. Ditto the flight thing, and then after stories about needing to leave to the airport but prioritising wasting food. No wonder she has (apart from gifted endless food and gymshark) never really gone anywhere with any other business opportunities (remember when she hosted that cooking show or whatever if was and went in totally unprepared?) She is probably awful to work with

emm

VIP Member
"I'm not like other brides you guyyzzz, I just accidentally dropped 10% bodyfat and miraculously fit into the smallest sample size dress. OMG did you know I dropped peanut butter all over it while I was eating my daily dozen jars but somehow it just looks like gold braiding. Haha I'm so kooky and weird and soooo funny!"
"Look qt me doing the bride diet "cue gifted burger meal and then apparently eating a full turbofan peanut butter at home and then also 10 gifted/ad protein bars

• Haha

lilamay

VIP Member
Can she go 1 day without bragging about how much she eats or showing off her abs? 🙄

Mamacita

VIP Member
Also she really didn't train during lockdown.

She only was doing 200 push ups a day for 30 days.

But she wasn't really training if you know what I mean.

• Haha

Khamper67

I also hate the fact that she’s so braggy. Yes, she did a very good time. But she has ran for years, had a good starting level of fitness from her years of secret training, had a world class professional coach and had no job so could train full time! Most people competing for an iron man are juggling a full time job / their own training. She thinks she is gods gift!

oatybites

That really annoyed me, she does nothing all day why can't she go at less busy times (or pay for a more 3xclusive pool)? Of course she won't as she is too stingy when she has to pay
It’s because she wants to go in busy times - so that she can show off to the biggest amount of people! She needs an audience. Seriously, I have never seen anyone so full of themselves as nuttyfitnessfoodie🤣 I used to follow her but had to unfollow due to the constant flexing and posting rank looking peanut butter protein oat bowls. Also the constant YouTube clickbait- guys see me do 10000 calorie challenge!! I find her totally cringe.

Nnew

When will she stop droning on and on about a "public" swimming pool being busy ..... get over it you aren't any better than anyone else they all deserve to be there. Drives me insane the ego and entitlement on her

Khamper67

Oh my gosh the latest video. A constant desire to prove she is fitter / can eat more / is better in every way than everyone - and all without without trying. She is truly insufferable.

You can see the pure determination that she has to win all of the time. Which, competitiveness is no bad thing, but she makes out as though she isn’t bothered, and just happens to win every time. But it kills her if she doesn’t. The funniest moment was in her stupid ‘I set a world record’ up a mountain. She was doing press ups and did very few, but her boyfriend trolled her and made out that she’d set a world record. Her face when she thought that she had, before realising that she hadn’t… priceless!

happyhappymum

I have never come on here but Im a little pissed off at Steph. I actually like(d) her, but today on her way to FIT100- letting Grant google ‘what it entails’, just made me feel a bit like shes such a priviliged little twat. She gets to do all of this just because she’s blessed with a good metabolism and physique and yet thinks everything is a joke. You can also tell she is not fit at all compared to the rest of the contestants, she was legit struggling. She just has a good stamina and is able to run a lot lol and thats about it. Many of those athletes that participated today took it seriously and have trained for this shit and she just acts like she’s always ‘last minute’ - just pisses me off! If you read this Steph, just be a bit more serious and dont make a joke of everything that you can eat everything and anything you want without exercising, because you DO exercise a lot to keep that body, I promise. You might be skinny but you wouldnt have the ‘cuts’ without all the time you put in exercising. Rant over, bye

Nnew

In her new video ..... "is this the right form?" .... for a basic shoulder press. Pretending she doesn't know what she is doing again to give the "I don't ever train upper body but am just naturally like this" .... its seriously pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Nnew

My god .... its just look at me ... look at my cousin/brother/mum etc etc .... aren't we all just superior and ripped and beautiful and genetically better than everyone else ..... it goes on and on the subtle/not so subtle bragging. I don't think I can suffer her any longer

Nnew

"If I could like my own YouTube video a million times I would" .... yeah .... we know mate .... you really do believe your own hype huh. Man this girl is something else it's just brag brag me me me story after story after banger after banger

• Haha

Khamper67

It’s a bit sad really that at 30 years old this is her cater
Finding her airport palava amusing .... now her luggage hasn't arrived in Zurich..... I don't want to be horrible but everything she portrays about being this perfect human ..... feels a bit like karma
exactly this. I do feel slightly mean. But her whole ‘EVERYTHING is your mindset. Can turn any negative positive’ mantra has worked fine for her when everything in her life goes perfectly. So it’s quite hilarious watching this now. I don’t think I’ve ever wanted someone to fail as much as I do her … 🙈

• Haha

Nnew

Of course she feels fresh the day after the ironman .... she is superhuman after all our steph .... Will she finally stop bleating on about it soon? Fingers crossed

Nnew

her instagram is equally insufferable. I don't follow her there anymore either, but latest stories is the same as usual, people cannot believe how much she eats, blablabla....her viewer numbers have really gone down, last year they were averaging 100,000+ now it is about 20/40,000 most times. I wonder what her long term plan is? I find this with lots of youtubers, when they don't have any job or anything to talk about, her job seemed interesting and provided good content, I remember they had holidays/events etc
I can update on her insta stories ..... 30+ stories a day, usually start with "guys can we appreciate" hair flicks, irritating giggles, food food food, body checking poses and Grants non personality lingering in the background

• Haha