Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Her latest video is an "Erik the Electric" challenge and she just made a totally normal-sized breakfast she's 100% eaten before that she filmed in close-up to make it seem unusually large.

This idiot.
Ugh where is the eye roll reaction? Any "eating like" she does is basically just a normal what I eat in a day as she doesn't follow them anyway

Reactions: 5

lkjkgfdyse

Grants voice note at the end "that's why 99.9% of the population aren't like you" ..... honestly. She is a runner .... for sure .... I don't understand at all why she feels like she needs to lie about her fitness regimes or her eating regimes. It's such bullshit.... the dexa scan thing really showed actually a lot .... her resting metabolism is actually quite low based on her muscle mass and her weight .... I could go on and on about the things that irritate me but I won't as I think we all feel the same here
Yeah, 99% of people don't run a marathon without training for it and pretend that's a good thing?! Does he not realize that her "impressive" feat is just... stupid? (I mean, we all know she is training for it and doing lots of running/cardio--notice all her challenges involve running?)

emm

VIP Member
My god .... its just look at me ... look at my cousin/brother/mum etc etc .... aren't we all just superior and ripped and beautiful and genetically better than everyone else ..... it goes on and on the subtle/not so subtle bragging. I don't think I can suffer her any longer
her begging for likes seemsto be getting worse, her views are clearly not going anywhere. i cant believe she gave up what seemed like a good career for something as precarious as YouTube

• Heart

lilamay

VIP Member
Shameless! Shit happens. It sucks but that's life. She's fortunate enough to be able to afford to pay for new stuff. Anyway can she not buy the gear herself then claim it back as an expense?

Khamper67

In the recent cookie eating contest with her boyfriend, she referred to ‘balance’ and not eating giant cookies everyday. Made me remember when she did a video with ‘always hungry’ from the states and ate a box of doughnuts yet was at pains in that video to constantly say that that was just a ‘normal’ day of eating. In a nutshell, she’s realised that she can’t pretend to eat that much daily without gaining weight, yet doesn’t want to give up her genetic unicorn status!

Did anyone else notice that in her running challenge video, she was constantly referring to her not trying to get a good time etc - basically saying ‘I could run SO much faster than this because I am gifted at everything.’

Nnew

Urgghhhh ..... so many of you ask about how many calories I eat so I counted yesterday.... 4006. This proves everything. The girl is 5ft 6 (and a half as she likes to point out) and is a small framed girl. Her BMR will be 1500/1600 at BEST ... There is just no way no one .... can eat this amount and not gain weight unless they are obsessively overexercising or restricting on other days (cue cottage cheese) .... uts science. No "fast metabolism" is THAT fast.

emm

VIP Member
Her stories about working out are annoying and also of course you can eat anything if you burn like trilion calories by this every single day. FAKE.
I'm kind of surprised she isn't claiming to do a triathlon with no training, but then I guess she would actually have 0 content

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
In the recent cookie eating contest with her boyfriend, she referred to ‘balance’ and not eating giant cookies everyday. Made me remember when she did a video with ‘always hungry’ from the states and ate a box of doughnuts yet was at pains in that video to constantly say that that was just a ‘normal’ day of eating. In a nutshell, she’s realised that she can’t pretend to eat that much daily without gaining weight, yet doesn’t want to give up her genetic unicorn status!

Did anyone else notice that in her running challenge video, she was constantly referring to her not trying to get a good time etc - basically saying ‘I could run SO much faster than this because I am gifted at everything.’
that video was just so dull, I am also liking the bf less and less the more I see of him, he seems very self obsessed to from how he gazes at himself in the camera

Khamper67

Everything is such a brag. Posting her ‘easy runs’ which are quite a good pace. Posting her interval times, yet she was ‘tired’.
I have a similar physique to her and my running times are a little faster, but not far off. I however train (and have done for years) 6 times a week, often twice a day, as I complete an an amateur boxer. So yes - I have good fitness gains, but that’s a result of (maybe partly good genetics) - but predominantly Yeats of hard work! So the whole doing nothing and having those results is bollocks.

I tried this myprotein calorie free syrup she uses a lot and holy fuck it is RANK.
I find it so so strange that she 'eats as much as she likes' etc etc and spoonfuls of peanut butter or whatever, but then uses calorie free/low calorie/low fat stuff. It doesn't seem to quite make sense to me and definitely doesn't fit her whole 'my metabolism is super duper fast I can't keep up' narrative.

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
He absolutely has the right to defend himself. As I said above, Steph CHOSE to leave those clips in the video where he came across poorly. That was a conscious editing choice. She will also have known that her vague reference to it at the start of the video would lead to speculation - she's been on YouTube long enough to know that's how it works.

He is a 'tough love' coach but it's not a bad coaching style, it's done her well up until now. It's just obviously not the right fit for her now in her current circumstances. I think the way she portrayed him in the video is hella shady, she can't accept that she's not perfect at everything and this was her way of indirectly throwing some blame elsewhere. I'd be pissed too if I was him 😂

Last edited:

CakedCat

The latest video, bragging about being late, wanting to save biscuits for her class to be a prize yet eating them, surely anyway she could give the headphones or deliveroo voucher as a prize? I honestly don't know why I am watching this 😂
She thinks it's cute and endearing being all 'haha, what am I like just eating everything, oops it's gone, what happened!'. Funny when a teenager does it occasionally but when you're in your 30s it comes across as either having a problem with food or just being really, really greedy - the opposite of the great relationship she wants to portray. I don't think the other Gymshark athletes find it as funny and quirky as her too, they seemed a bit 'here we go again' around her?

She's treating her training like a joke too. Her coach is spending time and effort creating her plan yet she's uploading weekly videos joking about not training or not doing what's scheduled and moving it all while spooning peanut butter and having snacks on snacks between takeaways and other meals out. Either he tolerates her for her money or won't sack her as a client as she has a following on social media.

Think I need to unfollow, each video grates more and more.

Simping knows no age. Simping will boost egos to the depths of depravity. I hate simps #IReallyHateSimps. They’re so god damn corny. This man says she’s perfect in every way just reinforcing her mind’s idea of her perfection. My final words are #FuckSimps2022. Thank you
*your local friendly incel has entered the chat*

• Haha
  • Wow
In the recap of her Iron Man, her dad comes on camera and says that it was "the happiest day of his life."

Just... so disturbing. I cannot imagine my family saying something like that. Perhaps the day I marry my beloved partner, or something, but completing an athletic endurance event? THE HAPPIEST DAY OF HIS LIFE? This man has serious issues. I am fascinated by how much he both talks down Nutty like she was sooooo unfit in the past and how much he venerates running and endurance events.

I also believe that completing races like this--time-consuming, all about the Iron Man label--can be a magnet for narcissists, and Nutty certainly fits the bill. And I must wonder how much of that comes from her deranged dad.
I thought this too!! Also I'd be a bit hurt if the happiest day of my parent's lives was my sibling's completing an endurance race - I think her brother even went to Cambridge! Like yes she did work hard for it but happiest?!? I think if it really is the happiest, it's because he now has an excuse to go on and on and about it to anyone and everyone, we know how they love to brag.

Nnew

Her complaining that's there is too many people in the fast lane at a PUBLIC pool .... she is so f. entitled. I just can't with her anymore everything she does is just an constant display of her inflated ego

emm

VIP Member
Her latest stories asking for food recommendations in London when she claims not ot have tiktok, I remember a while ago she mentioned she had a private tiktok for some dance thing (cannot remember the name) she does, why does she CONSTANTLY lie?!
and the latest video again just so unicorny, "wow I did eyeliner with no mirror on the train (when she knows it looks perfect) thne with her hanging on to a bar for ages, yet she barely trains, yes I am sure. And even during the eating breakfast parts (I gave up after that) she is not eating a lot at all

• Heart

Khamper67

Eating like my subscribers .... to start .... subscriber "can of coke and salt and vinegar crisps" .... so nutty gets diet coke .... doesn't say diet coke mate .... tell us again how you are a genetic unicorn
And her lunch / dinner are the healthiest options (salad bowl and stir fry). Does she forget that she used to say on her insta stories that she couldn’t possibly film everything that she ate as she would be filming all day? What a mug.

emm

VIP Member
In her new video ..... "is this the right form?" .... for a basic shoulder press. Pretending she doesn't know what she is doing again to give the "I don't ever train upper body but am just naturally like this" .... its seriously pathetic
her latest strategy seems to just be to try and work with others to get their followers. I doubt any of her followers really want to see fitness content from someone who claims they dont know what they are doing

aimz_yeah

Chatty Member
Am I really petty but does any one else get annoyed by her introducing herself as her channel name at the start of videos. Just say hi its steph, or say steph from NFF. Just becoming a bit of an ick for me

I think I've realised I mainly watched her videos because I was jealous of her physique. Being on tattle made me realise the many annoyances I have. And no one likes my protein food that much!

Nnew

"Guys can we just take a second to appreciate" ..... My body fat% is 18.5 and I'm not sure which of her stories to reply to so I can let her know that she isn't that fucking unique

• Heart
Reactions: 4