Nu Skin LumiSpa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you sell much? I looked on nu skin site and they sell so much more then the lumi but they all just push the lumi. I’m amazed people are still falling for it all. Do you get told to portray a rich lifestyle on SM? I follow some of the ones at the top and they don’t stop spending which makes me think they must be rich from it or already rich before Nu skin.
didn’t sell much no, it’s all overpriced. But at the training events it’s all about recruiting. They do advise to portray that rich lifestyle. They call it ‘attraction marketing’!!!!!! It’s a tactic to lure folk in. When you see them saying their DM’s are on fire etc it’s a generally an exaggeration. Especially when they say they’ve got ‘one more space’ left on their team if you want to ‘join them’ or they’ve got one more Lumispa avail. It’s all bollocks. I was repeatedly told to cold call on social media and use the same message that everyone else uses. A lot of folk like Emma Carpenter, Taayla Blue, her sister Sacha, Kristy Green were relatively well off before but do really well out of it. Others like Perrie Walker have gone into ‘influencing’ on SM aswell which will give them more income. I didn’t need to do it financially I was just curious and had never done MLM before but when I saw all these women earning lots from it I noticed one main thing…….. the majority, bar one or two all had their heads up their arses and were not nice girls at all and I didn’t want to become that so I walked away. They can keep it. I’d rather be a nice person!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I got one for christmas and I’ve been sucked in because I genuinely do think it’s bloody amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hollie Dowding just put up a post saying she now makes 5 figures a month selling the product !🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cant believe people are still trying to sell this tit!

Just seen a post about someone bragging how amazing they are for ‘qualifying for a free trip’

Get a job you leech

Reactions: 4
Pillow glow is a load of paraffin filled rubbish. It’s the lumi, cleansers, eye thing and toothpaste that are actually good.

Reactions: 1