Nu Skin LumiSpa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is giving me life this morning 😂 trying to work out who sent her the message
im going with Amber Dowding, she has an x at the end of her Instagram handle and she’s on holiday 😂

*also seen that Rebecca Lamb follows her, wonder if she was the Lumi hun that sent it to blue tick lumi hun 😂

Reactions: 2
im going with Amber Dowding, she has an x at the end of her Instagram handle and she’s on holiday 😂

*also seen that Rebecca Lamb follows her, wonder if she was the Lumi hun that sent it to blue tick lumi hun 😂
The plot thickens 😂

Reactions: 1
They all claim there is science behind the lumi but never actually link that science on their posts. But they can absolutely link the lumi 🤷🏽‍♀️Also I’ve seen a few use it on their kids and the website states it shouldn’t be used on children!

Reactions: 3
Aside from how dishonest it all is with their claims. I wonder how much the “average “ person makes. There is another account I watch and she is making out she is earning an absolute fortune when it’s all evidence that she really isn’t …..

Reactions: 2
I refuse to believe you can roll a device like the ageloc over your skin and it gives you wrinkle free skin. If you could then Botox wouldn’t be as popular anymore 🤷🏽‍♀️ Most of them have had work done. Same as the lip balm stuff they sell you can tell the before and after pics are lip filler before and after pics. They shouldn’t be allowed to false advertise.
I follow a few of them who constantly say about how they earn big 💵 I don’t know anyone personally to know if it’s true. I doubt it.

Reactions: 7
Aside from how dishonest it all is with their claims. I wonder how much the “average “ person makes. There is another account I watch and she is making out she is earning an absolute fortune when it’s all evidence that she really isn’t …..
This is what I like about America, they make them issue the income disclosure statement every year. It always shows that 90 odd percent make nothing. Disgusts me. Lying bastards.

I refuse to believe you can roll a device like the ageloc over your skin and it gives you wrinkle free skin. If you could then Botox wouldn’t be as popular anymore 🤷🏽‍♀️ Most of them have had work done. Same as the lip balm stuff they sell you can tell the before and after pics are lip filler before and after pics. They shouldn’t be allowed to false advertise.
I follow a few of them who constantly say about how they earn big 💵 I don’t know anyone personally to know if it’s true. I doubt it.
They make money because they earn a commission of their sales. Their sales are all from themselves though so they basically just get a discount on tit products that do duck all but make you a big greasy mess. Everyone knows that MLMs are scammy as duck and the only people who make money are the ones at the top of the pyramid (you know, its a triangle shape because it IS a pyramid scheme, tell me all you want about how its network marketing and I won't ever believe you!)
They genuinely are the most pathetic disgusting low lives ever. I genuinely believe you have to be scum of the earth to make money this way. You are literally celebrating your "success" to all the people you scammed into getting money out of?! Eh?! If I scammed people I would be bleeping ashamed of myself. Not brag about how much money I made in the process. It will all come crashing down and they will be left with wrinkly sweaty skin that they will need botox to sort out because it will be fucked beyond repair -
Signed-a 32 year old who has never had botox, fillers etc and doesn't have a single wrinkle.

Reactions: 6
Anyone follow chloeliuellis? Shes at a spa this weekend with her partner. They have both spent all weekend on their phones. Every time she posts a story- its on him on his phone and obviously her on hers. Also still having to shill the lumi crap whilst you're at a bleeping spa? Give me a break. Oh wait, no give yourself a break! You can lie all you like about how much you earn but if you earned enough you wouldn't be using your face dildo on a spa weekend and still trying to sell it to your followers ! Anyone else watched lularich? I hope one day there is a show about nuskin (there was a chart showing nuskin full of other MLMs) id love for these scam artists to be questioned about their pyramid schemes! When you make more money from having a downline, than you do sales, its a pyramid hun

• Haha
I can't cope. Shes in the bathtub thats in the bedroom in front of a glass real fire place. Having a bath on her own. Still shilling the nuskin tit SHE IS UNREAL. They have gone away for their anniversary and she's spent it doing this no wayyyy her partner must be devod

Attachments

Well what a surprise..... a reward trip to Mauritius isn't happening.... cancelled due to covid apparently 🧐🥱😄 funny how a lot of people have been going away long haul just fine! Couldn't possible be part of the scam now could it 😏 let's just say it was never happening in the first place

Reactions: 5
Anyone follow chloeliuellis? Shes at a spa this weekend with her partner. They have both spent all weekend on their phones. Every time she posts a story- its on him on his phone and obviously her on hers. Also still having to shill the lumi crap whilst you're at a bleeping spa? Give me a break. Oh wait, no give yourself a break! You can lie all you like about how much you earn but if you earned enough you wouldn't be using your face dildo on a spa weekend and still trying to sell it to your followers ! Anyone else watched lularich? I hope one day there is a show about nuskin (there was a chart showing nuskin full of other MLMs) id love for these scam artists to be questioned about their pyramid schemes! When you make more money from having a downline, than you do sales, its a pyramid hun
🤦🏽‍♀️ I couldn’t get my head around the constant posting when on a break with your husband! Why not put the phone down and enjoy it. They all claim to have freedom and no boss etc but have to post about the god damn lumi 24/7! At least when I take holiday I can put my out of office on and forget about work. Also the last thing I think of when having a bath is propping my phone up to record myself for social media

Reactions: 4
This ones the oddest looking thing I've ever seen. How do these women think they are boss babes honestly its so so pathetic. Imagine even calling yourself a BABE😂😂😂
She's found her brows but she's still looking for her hairline. Her forehead has eaten it. This is a common trait in lumi hunz it would seem 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's found her brows but she's still looking for her hairline. Her forehead has eaten it. This is a common trait in lumi hunz it would seem 🧐
Hahahaha they are all so awful. Their personalities make them look even uglier too. Not like this emily one needed any help at all with that one! God shes just so puffy

Hahahaha they are all so awful. Their personalities make them look even uglier too. Not like this emily one needed any help at all with that one! God shes just so puffy
She's absolutely gross. No amount of face vibrating Will polish that turd 🤢