Nu Skin LumiSpa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need someone on here that knows one of the Nu skin boss babes personally! I would love to know what they are really like

Reactions: 3
I had a friend who a nuskin “distributor” but denies it’s a pyramid scheme, and those who tell warn her of it are apparently uneducated and ignorant.

Constantly told how much money can be made and that she’ll be laughing in a couple of years.

They join these “Boss Babe” calls which are like brain washing sessions, they’re told to plug 10 insta stories a day and are in a pact with there new found friends for life which they’ve ever met 🤣

For how little commission is made there is a lot of shameless plugging involved.

It’s giving woman toxic attitudes towards those who don’t want to join their scam or work the 9-5.

I think they should just be put on their own little island and left to it 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Her armpit looks like a vag lol

What's that she's strumming her face with? It looks like a JML foot file
Its the nuskin innovative device that literally IRONS your skin. It irons out your wrinkles like an iron does! They use this ageloc technology which literally reverses the signa of aging! Its called the galvanic spa! Its a must have! *

*please note this is all bullshit and nuskin will not be responsible for any adverse effects such as aging faster than the general population

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I actually know one of the “leaders” from the Begins with Poo team. I know her from years ago, won’t name her as I don’t want to out myself.. but this is not the first MLM she’s been part of, it’s probably the 3rd at least. Im pretty sure she will peddle any old tit if it means she doesn’t need to actually go out to work.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Its the nuskin innovative device that literally IRONS your skin. It irons out your wrinkles like an iron does! They use this ageloc technology which literally reverses the signa of aging! Its called the galvanic spa! Its a must have! *

*please note this is all bullshit and nuskin will not be responsible for any adverse effects such as aging faster than the general population
I enquired about the cost of these with one of the lumi big bad boss babes and they are trying to flog them for over £400!! They really are brainwashed to believe people are going to buy into this!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually know one of the “leaders” from the Begins with Poo team. I know her from years ago, won’t name her as I don’t want to out myself.. but this is not the first MLM she’s been part of, it’s probably the 3rd at least. Im pretty sure she will peddle any old tit if it means she doesn’t need to actually go out to work.
Oh I wish you could tell! I find the whole MLM thing fascinating. It’s just a bunch of lazy women who don’t want to work proper jobs. The fact that they call the ones at the top leaders is very cult like.

the one pictured above reminds me of Rebecca lamb. The content is very similar, I’m amazed not many people on here seem to know her, I fully expected her to have a thread.

Reactions: 3
Oh I wish you could tell! I find the whole MLM thing fascinating. It’s just a bunch of lazy women who don’t want to work proper jobs. The fact that they call the ones at the top leaders is very cult like.

the one pictured above reminds me of Rebecca lamb. The content is very similar, I’m amazed not many people on here seem to know her, I fully expected her to have a thread.
She does !!!! And it’s massive !!!!!!

Reactions: 1

You expected who to have a thread? Rebecca lamb?

does she??? Or do you mean Rebecca? Sorry I was talking about this one above, chloe. Very very similar to Rebecca
Oooh chloe. Yeah I expected her to have one too! She's so awful. I was going tobsay Rebecca lamb has 84 threads hahaha

• Haha
You expected who to have a thread? Rebecca lamb?

Oooh chloe. Yeah I expected her to have one too! She's so awful. I was going tobsay Rebecca lamb has 84 threads hahaha
Oh yes Rebecca lamb has plenty 😂 the girl who has a ‘skin care business’ but can’t pronounce hyaluronic acid 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whenever I see this I just think "who cum on the face dildo again!" Anyone else?! It honestly just looks like two different loads showing off their differences 😂
The texture of the head on the thing reminds me of a £1.99 flip flop 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rebecca lambs post how can anything be 108% improvements on dark spots 😂 people falling for it make me question their math skills

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you want a giggle and to see someone who has fallen hook line and sinker for nuskin and the lumi then check out thetaylormadehome ….. she also has a thread on here. These mlms are nothing short of a scam. The fact that the products are completely interchangeable from company to company says it all tbh. You can’t tell them apart! Xx

I find it fascinating too. I listened to a really good podcast recently called “sounds like a cult“ and they did an episode on MLMs. Suuuuper interesting. MLMs have loads of the typical cult characteristics.

If you want a giggle and to see someone who has fallen hook line and sinker for nuskin and the lumi then check out thetaylormadehome ….. she also has a thread on here. These mlms are nothing short of a scam. The fact that the products are completely interchangeable from company to company says it all tbh. You can’t tell them apart! Xx
She certainly has . I just don't get these people that really fall for the brainwashing.

Frazerbrookesonline seems to be high up there and he always posts ridiculous crap like "oh people slate mlms when its just like any other job!" He put a reel on recently about how everyone at the top always earns more money even in a normal job. He seems to ignore the fact 90% of people working in mlms make NO money. Not that the people at the top make more money comparatively, the ones at the bottom make none! Not even comparable to an actual job where every member of staff earns a minimum wage! Hes a right ugly bleep

Reactions: 6