Nu Skin LumiSpa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone look at Emily baptise she makes out she makes a mint all whole
Being funded by her lower league footballer husband ! And she is has had soooo much done to her strange face !!!!

Reactions: 1
Frazerbrookesonline seems to be high up there and he always posts ridiculous crap like "oh people slate mlms when its just like any other job!" He put a reel on recently about how everyone at the top always earns more money even in a normal job. He seems to ignore the fact 90% of people working in mlms make NO money. Not that the people at the top make more money comparatively, the ones at the bottom make none! Not even comparable to an actual job where every member of staff earns a minimum wage! Hes a right ugly bleep
he gives me cult leader vibes! It’s not like any other job though that’s the issue. Well I don’t spend time conning people in my job anyway!
Looking on a few of their stories recently and their faces are way too shiny. It cannot be good to keep exfoliating like they do. Why do they want such shiny faces

Reactions: 2
he gives me cult leader vibes! It’s not like any other job though that’s the issue. Well I don’t spend time conning people in my job anyway!
Looking on a few of their stories recently and their faces are way too shiny. It cannot be good to keep exfoliating like they do. Why do they want such shiny faces
Botox !!!!!

Sophie Jane Young… the hunniest hun. Her mum is in on it too and they’re both pretty high up the Nuskin food chain I think.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t you hear? There is some HUGE 😍 crazy discount on the lumi right now (not like the other discounts mentioned every 3 days) but ONCE IN A LIFE TIME 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

These huns need a day off and stop trying to flog to the same people they slag off for working genuine jobs 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn’t you hear? There is some HUGE 😍 crazy discount on the lumi right now (not like the other discounts mentioned every 3 days) but ONCE IN A LIFE TIME 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

These huns need a day off and stop trying to flog to the same people they hag off for working genuine jobs 🤷🏽‍♀️
I think I follow too many of these huns cos I must see that bleeping lumispa about 10 times every hour on different stories 🤦🏽‍♀️😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Amber Dowding also promotes the lip plumping balm when she clearly has lip fillers! Talk about false advertising! I’ve used it for a week and it didn’t do anything for me apart from tingle and make my lips look baby pink 😂😂😅🤦🏼‍♀️

Amber Downing’s sister Hollie Dowding who promotes these items heavily , It seems was involved in a gang that stole designer handbags and narrowly escaped jail https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/smash-and-grab-crook-in-london-raids-gave-shoes-and-bags-to-model-girlfriend-10364342.html?amp
Omg 😳 Amber isn’t very nice either she’s nasty! She was really rude to me once a few years ago when I was in the business and a few people couldn’t believe what she’d said to me. I can’t remember what was said but she is purely in it for the money because she’s under Chloe Ellis as Chloe knows lots of celebs so she brings them into nuskin that’s what she did with Amber.

Omg 😳 Amber isn’t very nice either she’s nasty! She was really rude to me once a few years ago when I was in the business and a few people couldn’t believe what she’d said to me. I can’t remember what was said but she is purely in it for the money because she’s under Chloe Ellis as Chloe knows lots of celebs so she brings them into nuskin that’s what she did with Amber.
They all have mean girl vibes. Are any of them nice? It all seems very false, your all business besties until you leave kind of thing. You was in the business?! Did you make any money? How comes you left?

They all have mean girl vibes. Are any of them nice? It all seems very false, your all business besties until you leave kind of thing. You was in the business?! Did you make any money? How comes you left?
No they are all like oh make sure you message people and promote the products etc. I made a few £ from a £25 lip plumper I sold. I left because I was struggling to sell to people and recruit. It’s a pyramid scheme all round. The lip plumper doesn’t work I used it for a week and all it does it make my lips baby pink and tingle it didn’t plump them at all. Amber has lip fillers and was putting the lip plumper on but that’s misleading because she has fillers!! People were probably thinking that’s how big her lips have got from using the plumper!!

No they are all like oh make sure you message people and promote the products etc. I made a few £ from a £25 lip plumper I sold. I left because I was struggling to sell to people and recruit. It’s a pyramid scheme all round. The lip plumper doesn’t work I used it for a week and all it does it make my lips baby pink and tingle it didn’t plump them at all. Amber has lip fillers and was putting the lip plumper on but that’s misleading because she has fillers!! People were probably thinking that’s how big her lips have got from using the plumper!!
I didn’t even know they sold a lip plumper all they ever seem to push is the lumi! Just looked it up and there’s no way it would make lips that plumped. Did you ever meet Tayla, her sister and Chloe they are all at the very top and must be the ones raking it in

I didn’t even know they sold a lip plumper all they ever seem to push is the lumi! Just looked it up and there’s no way it would make lips that plumped. Did you ever meet Tayla, her sister and Chloe they are all at the very top and must be the ones raking it in
No I’ve never met them but tayla is friends with Chloe and Amber

Hollie still does her clothing business and has her stall at some Essex market so doubt she’s earning mega bucks or as much as they make out , Amber it seems has a job as a recruitment consultant as she pops up on my LinkedIn feed, Hollie is also a single Mum so could go with the cash I guess (her children are fro. 2 different dads , first is currently in prison for being involved in designer gear raids she’s been in the daily mail for being part of it).

No I’ve never met them but tayla is friends with Chloe and Amber
I feel like you must have a lot of ☕ to spill about being part of it. Is it all as wonderful as they make out or do they tell you to act like that? Are you given a copy of the secret when you sign up?! I find it suspicious that every one of them reads that along with lots of other self help books. The whole MLM thing fascinates me and especially this one because there are so many doing it. I’m intrigued.

I feel like you must have a lot of ☕ to spill about being part of it. Is it all as wonderful as they make out or do they tell you to act like that? Are you given a copy of the secret when you sign up?! I find it suspicious that every one of them reads that along with lots of other self help books. The whole MLM thing fascinates me and especially this one because there are so many doing it. I’m intrigued.
Thy always tell you to post positive things like quotes and pics of what you are doing. They advise you to get books about law of attraction etc but I’ve never read the secret I’ve watched it on Netflix though. It’s very much about money and they always push you to make sales etc and you have to buy products to show people on Instagram so you can sell stuff etc. They all recommend the lumi and you can get it using klarna now so you can pay monthly. It’s all girl boss vibes and cheering each other on when they recruit someone or make a sale. They all share how much they have made etc in the group chat.

They also recommend you go to the conventions they do to learn more about the business etc 🙄

Thy always tell you to post positive things like quotes and pics of what you are doing. They advise you to get books about law of attraction etc but I’ve never read the secret I’ve watched it on Netflix though. It’s very much about money and they always push you to make sales etc and you have to buy products to show people on Instagram so you can sell stuff etc. They all recommend the lumi and you can get it using klarna now so you can pay monthly. It’s all girl boss vibes and cheering each other on when they recruit someone or make a sale. They all share how much they have made etc in the group chat.

They also recommend you go to the conventions they do to learn more about the business etc 🙄
It honestly sounds like my idea of hell, but also I’m disturbingly fascinated by it all!

I’ve met them all because I was dragged into it aswell briefly but saw the light and was outta there. They’ve all got their heads up their arses. It’s nothing about the products. It’s all recruit recruit recruit. Then they sit back and relax and let all the minions earn them money.

I’ve met them all because I was dragged into it aswell briefly but saw the light and was outta there. They’ve all got their heads up their arses. It’s nothing about the products. It’s all recruit recruit recruit. Then they sit back and relax and let all the minions earn them money.
Did you sell much? I looked on nu skin site and they sell so much more then the lumi but they all just push the lumi. I’m amazed people are still falling for it all. Do you get told to portray a rich lifestyle on SM? I follow some of the ones at the top and they don’t stop spending which makes me think they must be rich from it or already rich before Nu skin.