Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
A thread dedicated to the 'beauty' device the LumiSpa and those who peddle it on social media. The brand belongs to the MLM company Nu Skin and I believe retails at around £200.

The 'Lumi' has gained popularity among those with an Instagram platform, as more followers = more sales. It is common to be treated to an 'influencer' strumming away at their face on their stories, caked with cleanser, inviting you to DM them for more information how you can get one. This is the next level in the pyramid scheme, as said influencer will have someone above them enjoying the fruits of their sales.

Coupled with this are claims of great wealth and earnings from the sales of these devices and the products you need to use them. There are also many unsubstantiated claims from the influencers that sell the products, that the LumiSpa can perform nothing short of miracles for your skin.

You are invited to air your views and experiences of the LumiSpa below. Let's go!

Reactions: 13

xxx123

I don’t understand why they remove their make up with it then say ‘eurghhh look at all that I’ve just got out of my skin’ 🙄

Reactions: 12

Chaletgirl

I had a friend who a nuskin “distributor” but denies it’s a pyramid scheme, and those who tell warn her of it are apparently uneducated and ignorant.

Constantly told how much money can be made and that she’ll be laughing in a couple of years.

They join these “Boss Babe” calls which are like brain washing sessions, they’re told to plug 10 insta stories a day and are in a pact with there new found friends for life which they’ve ever met 🤣

For how little commission is made there is a lot of shameless plugging involved.

It’s giving woman toxic attitudes towards those who don’t want to join their scam or work the 9-5.

I think they should just be put on their own little island and left to it 😂😂

Reactions: 8

Poosh

VIP Member
Can we name all the influencers that shill these products?

Off the top of my head but there are hundreds more:

Stephanielriding
Mrs Meldrum
Rebecca Lamb
Life with Jade Edwards
Keeping Kate
Life through Ems Eyes
Being Brittany
Carly Jade Drake
Kristy J Green (Oscroft)
Stephanie Brogan Powell
Emma Carpenter Salter
Chloe Lauren
Amber Dowding
Beth Dunlavey
Tayla Blue
Effortlesschic_j

Some are a lot worse than others with how much they push it, Rebecca Lamb is definitely one of the worst ones, she mentions it daily.

• Sick

Woodoo

Chatty Member
I actually know one of the “leaders” from the Begins with Poo team. I know her from years ago, won’t name her as I don’t want to out myself.. but this is not the first MLM she’s been part of, it’s probably the 3rd at least. Im pretty sure she will peddle any old shit if it means she doesn’t need to actually go out to work.

• Wow

macmac

Love how everyone buys these and is amazed at the difference in their skin. Yes girls washing your face instead of sleeping in layers and layers of make up or “washing” your face with a face wipe will make your skin look much better. A £10 face wash will do that, don’t need a bloody lumi!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Ck2020

VIP Member
Didn’t you hear? There is some HUGE 😍 crazy discount on the lumi right now (not like the other discounts mentioned every 3 days) but ONCE IN A LIFE TIME 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

These huns need a day off and stop trying to flog to the same people they hag off for working genuine jobs 🤷🏽‍♀️
I think I follow too many of these huns cos I must see that fucking lumispa about 10 times every hour on different stories 🤦🏽‍♀️😩

• Haha

Itsmejackie

I refuse to believe you can roll a device like the ageloc over your skin and it gives you wrinkle free skin. If you could then Botox wouldn’t be as popular anymore 🤷🏽‍♀️ Most of them have had work done. Same as the lip balm stuff they sell you can tell the before and after pics are lip filler before and after pics. They shouldn’t be allowed to false advertise.
I follow a few of them who constantly say about how they earn big 💵 I don’t know anyone personally to know if it’s true. I doubt it.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member

Stephanielriding
Mrs Meldrum
Rebecca Lamb
Life with Jade Edwards
Keeping Kate
Life through Ems Eyes
Being Brittany
Carly Jade Drake

KayleighRose

Chatty Member
I refuse to believe you can roll a device like the ageloc over your skin and it gives you wrinkle free skin. If you could then Botox wouldn’t be as popular anymore 🤷🏽‍♀️ Most of them have had work done. Same as the lip balm stuff they sell you can tell the before and after pics are lip filler before and after pics. They shouldn’t be allowed to false advertise.
I follow a few of them who constantly say about how they earn big 💵 I don’t know anyone personally to know if it’s true. I doubt it.
They make money because they earn a commission of their sales. Their sales are all from themselves though so they basically just get a discount on shit products that do fuck all but make you a big greasy mess. Everyone knows that MLMs are scammy as fuck and the only people who make money are the ones at the top of the pyramid (you know, its a triangle shape because it IS a pyramid scheme, tell me all you want about how its network marketing and I won't ever believe you!)
They genuinely are the most pathetic disgusting low lives ever. I genuinely believe you have to be scum of the earth to make money this way. You are literally celebrating your "success" to all the people you scammed into getting money out of?! Eh?! If I scammed people I would be fucking ashamed of myself. Not brag about how much money I made in the process. It will all come crashing down and they will be left with wrinkly sweaty skin that they will need botox to sort out because it will be fucked beyond repair -
Signed-a 32 year old who has never had botox, fillers etc and doesn't have a single wrinkle.

Reactions: 6

Isabelle88

Rebecca lambs post how can anything be 108% improvements on dark spots 😂 people falling for it make me question their math skills

• Haha

KayleighRose

Chatty Member

Stephanielriding
Mrs Meldrum
Rebecca Lamb
Life with Jade Edwards
Keeping Kate
Life through Ems Eyes
Being Brittany
Carly Jade Drake
Holliedowding
Amber Dowding
Chloeliuellis

They all post how its great for anti aging and either look absolutely haggered for their age (I'm looking at you lamb and chloe Ellis!) Or they have botox (hollie) and still go on about the great anti aging aspects! I've also never seen a bunch of grown women with such horrendous skin. Watching hollies stories today and she's having a major breakout. I'm older than she is and never had any cosmetic stuff done, no botox or fillers, no "award winning devices" and my skin is 100 times better than all of theirs.
Do they really not realise they are ruining their faces? Omg and they fucking post the same shit everyday of them just sanding their faces?! Its so boring. When they brag about being in club 10 or whatever too how do their customers not realise that they literally got there by scamming them?! So undignified

Kristy J Green (Oscroft)
Stephanie Brogan Powell
Emma Carpenter Salter
Chloe Lauren
Amber Dowding
Beth Dunlavey
Tayla Blue
Effortlesschic_j

Some are a lot worse than others with how much they push it, Rebecca Lamb is definitely one of the worst ones, she mentions it daily.

If you think Rebecca lamb is one of the worst ones, I raise you Chloeliuellis. it is never ending

KayleighRose

Chatty Member
Frazerbrookesonline seems to be high up there and he always posts ridiculous crap like "oh people slate mlms when its just like any other job!" He put a reel on recently about how everyone at the top always earns more money even in a normal job. He seems to ignore the fact 90% of people working in mlms make NO money. Not that the people at the top make more money comparatively, the ones at the bottom make none! Not even comparable to an actual job where every member of staff earns a minimum wage! Hes a right ugly cunt

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Well what a surprise..... a reward trip to Mauritius isn't happening.... cancelled due to covid apparently 🧐🥱😄 funny how a lot of people have been going away long haul just fine! Couldn't possible be part of the scam now could it 😏 let's just say it was never happening in the first place

Reactions: 5