Nu Skin LumiSpa

Have you ever purchased a LumiSpa

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread dedicated to the 'beauty' device the LumiSpa and those who peddle it on social media. The brand belongs to the MLM company Nu Skin and I believe retails at around £200.

The 'Lumi' has gained popularity among those with an Instagram platform, as more followers = more sales. It is common to be treated to an 'influencer' strumming away at their face on their stories, caked with cleanser, inviting you to DM them for more information how you can get one. This is the next level in the pyramid scheme, as said influencer will have someone above them enjoying the fruits of their sales.

Coupled with this are claims of great wealth and earnings from the sales of these devices and the products you need to use them. There are also many unsubstantiated claims from the influencers that sell the products, that the LumiSpa can perform nothing short of miracles for your skin.

You are invited to air your views and experiences of the LumiSpa below. Let's go!

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why they remove their make up with it then say ‘eurghhh look at all that I’ve just got out of my skin’ 🙄

Reactions: 12
Can we name all the influencers that shill these products?

Off the top of my head but there are hundreds more:

Stephanielriding
Mrs Meldrum
Rebecca Lamb
Life with Jade Edwards
Keeping Kate
Life through Ems Eyes
Being Brittany
Carly Jade Drake

Reactions: 7

Stephanielriding
Mrs Meldrum
Rebecca Lamb
Life with Jade Edwards
Keeping Kate
Life through Ems Eyes
Being Brittany
Carly Jade Drake
Kristy J Green (Oscroft)
Stephanie Brogan Powell
Emma Carpenter Salter
Chloe Lauren
Amber Dowding
Beth Dunlavey
Tayla Blue
Effortlesschic_j

Some are a lot worse than others with how much they push it, Rebecca Lamb is definitely one of the worst ones, she mentions it daily.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’ve unfollowed so many accounts peddling these. There are a few influencers who are know to sell them and only briefly mention them which I don’t mind, but who wants to watch someone else wash their face twice a day while trying to con you 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4

Stephanielriding
Mrs Meldrum
Rebecca Lamb
Life with Jade Edwards
Keeping Kate
Life through Ems Eyes
Being Brittany
Carly Jade Drake
Kristy J Green 🙄

Kristy J Green (Oscroft)
Stephanie Brogan Powell
Emma Carpenter Salter
Chloe Lauren
Amber Dowding
Beth Dunlavey
Tayla Blue
Effortlesschic_j

Some are a lot worse than others with how much they push it, Rebecca Lamb is definitely one of the worst ones, she mentions it daily.
Kristy Green rarely advertises it but lives off the sales of it from her ‘team’. She is the most arrogant woman and has her own Tattle thread.

Reactions: 3
How did all this face vibrating get so popular and cult-like? It amazes me how any of them make so much a quid, when so many of them are flogging it

Reactions: 1
How did all this face vibrating get so popular and cult-like? It amazes me how any of them make so much a quid, when so many of them are flogging it
Because they’ve ‘persuaded’ 1000’s to buy one who in turn are ‘persuading’ others lol

Reactions: 2

Stephanielriding
Mrs Meldrum
Rebecca Lamb
Life with Jade Edwards
Keeping Kate
Life through Ems Eyes
Being Brittany
Carly Jade Drake
Holliedowding
Amber Dowding
Chloeliuellis

They all post how its great for anti aging and either look absolutely haggered for their age (I'm looking at you lamb and chloe Ellis!) Or they have botox (hollie) and still go on about the great anti aging aspects! I've also never seen a bunch of grown women with such horrendous skin. Watching hollies stories today and she's having a major breakout. I'm older than she is and never had any cosmetic stuff done, no botox or fillers, no "award winning devices" and my skin is 100 times better than all of theirs.
Do they really not realise they are ruining their faces? Omg and they bleeping post the same tit everyday of them just sanding their faces?! Its so boring. When they brag about being in club 10 or whatever too how do their customers not realise that they literally got there by scamming them?! So undignified

Kristy J Green (Oscroft)
Stephanie Brogan Powell
Emma Carpenter Salter
Chloe Lauren
Amber Dowding
Beth Dunlavey
Tayla Blue
Effortlesschic_j

If you think Rebecca lamb is one of the worst ones, I raise you Chloeliuellis. it is never ending

Reactions: 6
Holliedowding
Amber Dowding
Chloeliuellis

They all post how its great for anti aging and either look absolutely haggered for their age (I'm looking at you lamb and chloe Ellis!) Or they have botox (hollie) and still go on about the great anti aging aspects! I've also never seen a bunch of grown women with such horrendous skin. Watching hollies stories today and she's having a major breakout. I'm older than she is and never had any cosmetic stuff done, no botox or fillers, no "award winning devices" and my skin is 100 times better than all of theirs.
Do they really not realise they are ruining their faces? Omg and they bleeping post the same tit everyday of them just sanding their faces?! Its so boring. When they brag about being in club 10 or whatever too how do their customers not realise that they literally got there by scamming them?! So undignified

If you think Rebecca lamb is one of the worst ones, I raise you Chloeliuellis. it is never ending
Christ she is SO IRRITATING!!!!!!!!!

Girls confession-I actually have one and I love it BUT do not use it with their cleanser which is like £30+ I use it with a normal L’Oréal one for like £2.99 and I bought it off eBay 2nd hand and got a new head on it…but I do think it’s brilliant but I’m 100% with u on the ramming it down people’s throats…it’s nauseating!
That amber gave Georgia off TOWIE one and she did a post on it ‘it’s amazing blah blah’ ans then two posts later is on that other handheld vibrating face thing the pink one 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Holliedowding
Amber Dowding
Chloeliuellis

I started following recently! Wowee! Their posts are similar too. Selling their whole life on Instagram. Literally every moment gets posted and it’s dull as dishwater most of the time. Just them cleaning their face or trying to recruit.
my question is are they as rich as they make out? It’s doubtful. But some of them are spending big money. Maybe they were already well off.
I think they get told what to post and when to post it. Anything to lure vulnerable women in. Half of them use filters to film their videos because sometimes it slips and you see their real skin underneath.
you can buy the fake lumi on Amazon and eBay and it’s basically the same thing for like £30. They will tell you it isn’t but it definitely is!
it’s a scam but I do enjoy watching some of them and how they all promote this positive way of living and manifesting. It’s like a cult.

Christ she is SO IRRITATING!!!!!!!!!
The way she treats her daughters annoys the duck out of me. You know she favours her youngest and she makes it so obvious.

They are definitely not making any where near the amount of money they make out. Its likely their parents or husbands are rich and they just skank off them. It drives me nuts how they use filters too?! Why would you need to if your skin is just so lovely and glory?!

The way she treats her daughters annoys the duck out of me. You know she favours her youngest and she makes it so obvious.

They are definitely not making any where near the amount of money they make out. Its likely their parents or husbands are rich and they just skank off them. It drives me nuts how they use filters too?! Why would you need to if your skin is just so lovely and glowy

Reactions: 1
Love how everyone buys these and is amazed at the difference in their skin. Yes girls washing your face instead of sleeping in layers and layers of make up or “washing” your face with a face wipe will make your skin look much better. A £10 face wash will do that, don’t need a bloody lumi!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Stephanielriding
Mrs Meldrum
Rebecca Lamb
Life with Jade Edwards
Keeping Kate
Life through Ems Eyes
Being Brittany
Carly Jade Drake
All massive wankers. I detest mlms and this one in particular. Vile.

• Heart