Nozkeanecoaching

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not checked her account in months so had a look and she doesn’t look any different to me. Considering the amount of time and effort that goes into her diet and exercise it’s staggering she hasn’t made any visible progress.
THIS. For the level of training and cardio she is doing along with the very restrictive meals she is posting, the visible changes are there but certainly nothing major.

To get herself stage lean she will literally be inhaling air and doing hours of cardio daily. Will me a major struggle.

Reactions: 3
I can see a difference now but for 45 mins stairs how ever many times a week I would of thought there would be a bigger difference unless her calories are way high and her deficit isn’t actually that big?

Reactions: 2
Of course she’s ill again🤣🤣 this one could never hold down a 9-5 🤣🤣🤣
duck sake that she has to listen to her bf telling her to do nothing all day, what a drip, if your aren’t genuinely well then you make your own mind up not to do anything but yet still has to post about it on instagram.
Also he a qualified coach too? If so, she’s making no progress in my eyes.

I wouldn’t ever do an hour on the stairs never mind with no food 🙃 she does seem to do A LOT of cardio 😑
I’m not aware of anyone else who i follow that’s into body building doing an hour on the stair master

Reactions: 1
Now she’s cutting off all the fat you can see she’s not that muscular at all underneath it all

Why is she doing 2 cardio sessions a day?! With the 2nd being 50 mins of stairs….
Must be desperate to make even more progress.
I don’t get how that’s being relatable either.
Ok works as an online coach but too tired to leave the bed

Must be desperate to make even more progress.
I don’t get how that’s being relatable either.
Ok works as an online coach but too tired to leave the bed
This is so unrelatable and also she’s no where near prep so when does actually prep is she guna do 3 hours cardio a day? Also dangerous as people copy her and will do the same. Try working an office job or any other demanding job where you can’t work from home 🙄

She’s lost weight and lucky can train as often as she does but I don’t really see any muscle growth.
That orange bikini

Cardio twice a day.
These online influencers are so not relatable such as Georgie moaning that everyone should be able to get daily steps in regardless of jobs/home/family life

So an hour cardio she just said - 1x 40 and 1x 20 mins, that’s crazy!! That is such a bad example to set and not sustainable, when she’s deep in prep will she’s be doing 2 hours?!

So an hour cardio she just said - 1x 40 and 1x 20 mins, that’s crazy!! That is such a bad example to set and not sustainable, when she’s deep in prep will she’s be doing 2 hours?!
Also not relatable to most people who have real jobs.
Does she not drive I wonder? See her sometimes posting from sat on a train going to places

Reactions: 1
I really think she’s a cat fish, her face on check in pics are shocking