Nozkeanecoaching

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m noticing Nadia wasn’t invited to Georgie’s dinner and Hannah was… how interesting

Reactions: 1
The story about cutting off people 😬😬😬 she may aswell just tag Hannah in it ffs

The story about cutting off people 😬😬😬 she may aswell just tag Hannah in it ffs
How desperate is she coming across and bunny boiler like, it’ll all end in tears lol.
how do women find her inspiring for her to be their coach

It isn't unsurprising she makes absolutely NO progress. This is the second time I've noticed her post her tracking this meal and omitting the butter that's clear as day slathered on the toast. Same with her Costa frappes. My mind is blown that she is a coach who charges people and gets it so wrong herself.....

Attachments

Reactions: 8
How does anyone pay for her as a coach. Same as above comment over butter but always ill, moaning, no friends, comes across as a bunny boiler gf and no progress with herself it seems

Apparently the guy she’s currently with got divorced earlier on in the year😱😱😱 seems a bit quick imo?? Potential rebound????

Alarm bells would be ringing for me if I were her
She doesn’t come across as the brightest though and reckon she’d have anyone Who’d have her.
To up sticks straight away to move in with him is also mind blowing

Reactions: 3
Another best friend mention on her story. New best friend every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another best friend mention on her story. New best friend every week.
Surprise surprise.

I would never normally say this about anyone trying to achieve there goals. However, I don’t get how she can coach people fat loss when she clearly can’t do it herself?? I swear she’s been through 3 different coaches and still no where near closer to being leaner. Just don’t sit right with me , if you’re gonna charge people for online coaching you should be able to walk the walk.

Surprise surprise.

I would never normally say this about anyone trying to achieve there goals. However, I don’t get how she can coach people fat loss when she clearly can’t do it herself?? I swear she’s been through 3 different coaches and still no where near closer to being leaner. Just don’t sit right with me , if you’re gonna charge people for online coaching you should be able to walk the walk.
Her clients literally look better than her imo 🤣

Reactions: 2
It baffles me how this girl is ever going to compete? There have only been very very minimal changes to her physique for the time she has been dieting and level of cardio she is doing. Wtf is she eating to not be making a dent 😬

It baffles me how this girl is ever going to compete? There have only been very very minimal changes to her physique for the time she has been dieting and level of cardio she is doing. Wtf is she eating to not be making a dent 😬
Ive never seen any changes over at least 18-24 months or however long ago lockdown started

I actually think she looks great the moment. You can definitely see a difference since the start of this cut.

I think the issue is she didn’t have a great starting point and put through lots of dodgy coaching protocols so it’s a much longer road to stage than others you might compare her to.

• Haha
Not checked her account in months so had a look and she doesn’t look any different to me. Considering the amount of time and effort that goes into her diet and exercise it’s staggering she hasn’t made any visible progress.