Nozkeanecoaching

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her boyfriend posting that he had added clen to his training. I know girls that lost a lot of weight introducing clen and it made me wonder. I had assumed you couldn’t take stuff like that for shows

Reactions: 1
Think she looks amazing and is obviously working hard, but its a sad existence if the only person you spend time with is your boyfriend. Doesn't even go visit Hannah Tracks or Rebecca Edwards in Southampton anymore?? All a bit odd.......

Reactions: 1
I saw her boyfriend posting that he had added clen to his training. I know girls that lost a lot of weight introducing clen and it made me wonder. I had assumed you couldn’t take stuff like that for shows
Im pretty sure you can when competing with PCA you can be assisted

Is it weird that it’s really annoyed me she squeezes brownies in shops with no intention to buy them 😂😂 such a strange relationship with food!

Reactions: 2
Sick again. Always seems to be sick and never any rest days from training
She barely eats any fruit or veg and gets all her nutrients from supplements.

I dunno how these people would survive in the real world where they have a 9-5 desk job.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She barely eats any fruit or veg and gets all her nutrients from supplements.

I dunno how these people would survive in the real world where they have a 9-5 desk job.
But she’ll bag on how busy she is doing check ins from laptop in his bed.
I feel for him but more fool him putting up with her and her handful of 1 of a 5 a day

It drives me CRAZY what she does with her lips/ mouth when she’s posing. It gives me the same feeling listening to people eat does… why does she do that?! 🤯🤯🤯

- she looks amazing, but my god that mouth 🙃🙃

Bit of shade to Rebecca Edwards by sharing that! I wholeheartedly agree tbh
Completely agree with her, and it's one thing I don't fault her for- she HAS worked on gym floors with clients, unlike a lot of people selling coaching

Reactions: 6
Just watched a couple of her vlogs. First thing, her and her bf admitted to spending £84 a week on green beans and find it hilarious. Bit tone deaf. Next vlog they are meant to be going to a wedding but sack it off because they were having a "great training session" and then went and got burgers and ate them in the car instead. I'd be raging if I'd invited them to my wedding. How rude!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just watched a couple of her vlogs. First thing, her and her bf admitted to spending £84 a week on green beans and find it hilarious. Bit tone deaf. Next vlog they are meant to be going to a wedding but sack it off because they were having a "great training session" and then went and got burgers and ate them in the car instead. I'd be raging if I'd invited them to my wedding. How rude!
I genuinely dropped a friend of mine for ghosting another friend of ours on her wedding day. (She'd also told us she was coming to the hen do and ghosted some of us there too!).

That’s so rude!!! If that was my wedding I wouldn’t speak to them again, do they not realise that every last detail has to be planned for a wedding so 2 people bailing is a waste of money and they could of invited other people! This makes me so mad!

Reactions: 4
She was also going on about how she’s spent £52 at Costa this week too

• Wow
I know that we said earlier in the thread how much she never changed etc last year, but jees has she grafted! A bit too much in my opinion but I’m not one for ‘that’ world and her face looks about 40 :/ but fair play for her effort

Reactions: 5
It’s the same I feel with Hannah Tracks. Swear some coaches make the change so slow, keeping you on 3-4k cals a day and making your progress as slow as possible for the cash. Because as soon a Noz moved from Dan, she grew (and shrunk!) and got the body she had worked and grafted for for so long. Yer HT hasn’t moved much if at all being with that same coach. I know Georgie is with Dan but (IMO) she was worth the effort for him. She competed and placed. Whereas the others aren’t so deep into that world. Her body is banging but, like with most, BB makes the face age

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t tracks meant to go to her bikini fitting yesterday? They were going on about it a couple of weeks ago and she’s nowhere in sight 👀

I just find it crazy how quickly she has changed recently, would it all be completely natural?

I can be yeah as she could have had a decent amount of muscle under fat so has she’s shredded, the muscles are really on show because she wasn’t a ‘skinny fat’ person