Nozkeanecoaching

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she may have discovered her tattle thread…she get the money from conning people into buying her copy and pasted programme. I’m thinking she’ll probably go for a boob job next..looks as though she’s losing weight off of her tits and nowhere else. 2 anadins on a slightly lumpy ironing board.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like she may have discovered her tattle thread…she get the money from conning people into buying her copy and pasted programme. I’m thinking she’ll probably go for a boob job next..looks as though she’s losing weight off of her tits and nowhere else. 2 anadins on a slightly lumpy ironing board.
She just comes across as a desperate leach

Reactions: 1
Her body just hasn’t changed in so long. She’s putting herself through tit food and endless cardio and her body is clearly telling her that this isn’t for her. She needs to accept that BB is ruining her body and metabolism... She’s a weird one for sure

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what seems to have happened between her and Hannah and Georgie? H & G appear to still be friendly but Nadia seems to have stopped supporting them, got a new bloke and pissed off up to Liverpool?

Does anyone know what seems to have happened between her and Hannah and Georgie? H & G appear to still be friendly but Nadia seems to have stopped supporting them, got a new bloke and pissed off up to Liverpool?
She’s the 2021 version of ‘The Far Thief’. Hannah is a follower and just attaches herself to people then moved onto the next.

Reactions: 3
😂 she must cheat constantly. said she’s been dieting since like april!? she could of dropped 20-30lbs comfortably in that time. but she looks exactly the same

I think its pretty ballsy she's charging people to coach them when she clearly isn't adhering to her coach and is struggling big time. She has dropped literally NO body fat under either coach and just seems to follow bb men up and down the country falling from relationship to relationship and ditching her mates.

Reactions: 7
I think its pretty ballsy she's charging people to coach them when she clearly isn't adhering to her coach and is struggling big time. She has dropped literally NO body fat under either coach and just seems to follow bb men up and down the country falling from relationship to relationship and ditching her mates.
I agree 100%

After all her posts this weekend, has she never had a bf before?
Also pic of her with Rebecca shows how much she filters the tit out of everything

I reckon she’s struggling big time but saying under the weather as an excuse

Reactions: 2
I reckon she’s struggling big time but saying under the weather as an excuse
I agree but I also thought that maybe she was posting those stories for Hannah's benefit, like maybe she wants her to reach out. I thought by the caption and comments of her post with Rebecca that it seems they aren't overly close, but again Nadia posted it to get her more on her side rather than Hannah's.

Her recent content all does scream a bit of a cry for help. Interesting her BF is going to coach her now. She's really going through the coaches with absolutely no results. How long before this ends in tears..

Reactions: 5
Her recent content all does scream a bit of a cry for help. Interesting her BF is going to coach her now. She's really going through the coaches with absolutely no results. How long before this ends in tears..
Yea it's a bit worrying because as soon as they break up then she will need a new coach. When she and hannah were single and best friends 5 minutes ago, they seemed a lot more independent and now its like they can't have a boyfriend without making them their whole life. It's ok to have a boyfriend and a separate coach.

My partner coaches me and it’s HARD. and we’ve together a lot longer than they have.

Her recent stories…this girl needs a reality check and a big one. She barely looks any different, she should stop kidding herself and admit that this diet and lifestyle aren’t working out.

You would think after so long and so little difference she would realise she’s wasting her time. How her clients have any faith in her is beyond me!

Reactions: 4
another coach bites the dust….

and it’s not like these coaches are bad. i’ve used jason myself he’s very good, and the others she had all get results with other girls. she is the problem