Nozkeanecoaching

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those stories where she’s filming him eating and laughing manically, I’d be like can you duck off and let me eat in peace please!

Reactions: 2
Can someone please tell me why she walks like banana man? One foot is always turned out. On walking stories and on the stairmaster. It’s driving me crazy 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just thinks she comes across as a bunny boiler making no progress in her own goals and latches onto whoever.
I think she’s very insecure of herself and try’s too hard to be likeable

Reactions: 5
If he had to push down on every rep- why’s it doing for her?! Just drop the weight? Leave your ego at the door!
850CB48C-25E3-4F30-8927-515C74A38A5D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
as someone who worked with her coach jase a couple years ago and got in the best shape of my life in very little time...and the fact she makes zero progress....i’m gonna add...those costa frozen drinks were 100% not on my plan...prob ably wiping out her snail paced stair master session each day

Reactions: 7
I want to know where she’s gets her money from as doesn’t seem to do anything besides go the gym and Costa.
how can she suddenly uproot from down south to spending so long in Liverpool

Reactions: 5
Whyyyyyyyyyyyy does she go on the stairs so slowly with her feet turned out 😑

Reactions: 3
I want to know where she’s gets her money from as doesn’t seem to do anything besides go the gym and Costa.
how can she suddenly uproot from down south to spending so long in Liverpool
Her clients send her e-cards I think. I remember her mentioning it last year

Was just coming here to say this!
Honest to god. Where does her magic money pot come from besides someone saying e cards for Costa but I meant all these travelling, training, eating out and buying gym clothing.
she can’t be that popular an online coach if she’s the advert

Reactions: 3
Honest to god. Where does her magic money pot come from besides someone saying e cards for Costa but I meant all these travelling, training, eating out and buying gym clothing.
she can’t be that popular an online coach if she’s the advert
It’s got to be coaching: £150 x 20 clients = £3k, £150 x 60 clients = £9k plus she has that kick start program like Georgies CBG63

Reactions: 1
she put up a post stating she had 4g carbohydrate on a rest day. i politely pointed out she documented 2 energy drinks that each have 4.5 carbs plus the 2 costas ice drink she pretends are calorie free. i was swiftly blocked. least we know she makes zero progress, dillusional

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she put up a post stating she had 4g carbohydrate on a rest day. i politely pointed out she documented 2 energy drinks that each have 4.5 carbs plus the 2 costas ice drink she pretends are calorie free. i was swiftly blocked. least we know she makes zero progress, dillusional
Lol that’s so dumb! Good on u for pointing it out! Shame she blocked you - people need to wise up to the fact that they are all con merchants who don’t have a clue what they are doing!

God knows what advice she actually gives ppl that pay for it ! Bet it’s a copy and paste job frm somewhere on the net.

Reactions: 10