Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
she put up a post stating she had 4g carbohydrate on a rest day. i politely pointed out she documented 2 energy drinks that each have 4.5 carbs plus the 2 costas ice drink she pretends are calorie free. i was swiftly blocked. least we know she makes zero progress, dillusional

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Lillibut1990

she put up a post stating she had 4g carbohydrate on a rest day. i politely pointed out she documented 2 energy drinks that each have 4.5 carbs plus the 2 costas ice drink she pretends are calorie free. i was swiftly blocked. least we know she makes zero progress, dillusional
Lol that’s so dumb! Good on u for pointing it out! Shame she blocked you - people need to wise up to the fact that they are all con merchants who don’t have a clue what they are doing!

God knows what advice she actually gives ppl that pay for it ! Bet it’s a copy and paste job frm somewhere on the net.

Reactions: 10

tattlysquid

Her body just hasn’t changed in so long. She’s putting herself through shit food and endless cardio and her body is clearly telling her that this isn’t for her. She needs to accept that BB is ruining her body and metabolism... She’s a weird one for sure

Reactions: 8

Ejo27

Chatty Member
It isn't unsurprising she makes absolutely NO progress. This is the second time I've noticed her post her tracking this meal and omitting the butter that's clear as day slathered on the toast. Same with her Costa frappes. My mind is blown that she is a coach who charges people and gets it so wrong herself.....

Attachments

Reactions: 8

Ejo27

Chatty Member
I think its pretty ballsy she's charging people to coach them when she clearly isn't adhering to her coach and is struggling big time. She has dropped literally NO body fat under either coach and just seems to follow bb men up and down the country falling from relationship to relationship and ditching her mates.

Reactions: 7
i believe she constantly cheats on her diet. she never looks any different whatsoever considering she lives in the gym . she’s said before she suffered with binging,

as someone who worked with her coach jase a couple years ago and got in the best shape of my life in very little time...and the fact she makes zero progress....i’m gonna add...those costa frozen drinks were 100% not on my plan...prob ably wiping out her snail paced stair master session each day

Lazybee

I feel like on stage she looked really good to be fair to her, her make up was really nice but her wrinkles are next level!

The selfie she posted that morning on stories before make up was actually quite scary. Fair play to her winning overall though she definitely has worked for it!

Reactions: 6
Looks like she may have discovered her tattle thread…she get the money from conning people into buying her copy and pasted programme. I’m thinking she’ll probably go for a boob job next..looks as though she’s losing weight off of her tits and nowhere else. 2 anadins on a slightly lumpy ironing board.

• Haha

mancalice

Gosh the weight loss is has made her so gaunt in her face. I know she isn’t the only one competing looking like this but wow it is so ageing

I don’t particularly like her that much, but she’s looking great now! She’s made much more progress with Christy as her coach!

DietGossip

VIP Member
Bit of shade to Rebecca Edwards by sharing that! I wholeheartedly agree tbh
Completely agree with her, and it's one thing I don't fault her for- she HAS worked on gym floors with clients, unlike a lot of people selling coaching

Ejo27

Chatty Member
Her recent content all does scream a bit of a cry for help. Interesting her BF is going to coach her now. She's really going through the coaches with absolutely no results. How long before this ends in tears..

Reactions: 5

Robbie09

VIP Member
Fair play to her but would she had been so successful in a standard 9/5 job or working 12 shifts?

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Fair play to her but would she had been so successful in a standard 9/5 job or working 12 shifts?
I was wondering this. I know nothing about BBing but it feels like everyone seems to win their shows that broadcasts it on their channels and is an online coach, I always think is there any 9-5 or 12 hour shift competitors who do it 🤔

Lazybee

How does anyone pay for her as a coach. Same as above comment over butter but always ill, moaning, no friends, comes across as a bunny boiler gf and no progress with herself it seems
So i was sucked in by the Southampton crew and was debating going between Nadia and Georgi for a coach, Georgie was a bit more money and had a huge waiting list at the time so I went with Nadia.

I got her plan through and had a few questions so sent her some on whats app and her reply was 'can you put these on the app instead'
literally the second time i had ever spoke to her and I felt already very brushed off.

On the pre sign up call, i didnt realise at the time but found out after from IG she was with Hannah in the background and I could hear her doing other things so felt like she wasn't really paying full attention. Also I was discussing my personal issues with food that i might not really have wanted everyone to know about?

the docs she send out with her plans are literally the same from when she first started and from what I've seen haven't been updated now either.

I think at the time she was with her boyfriend before Christie who dumped her out the blue, which she told everyone in the coaching group and that she wouldn't be available for a while. This was after her being late to reply to check ins, of which her responses weren't that helpful anyway tbh.
It seems like the only ones she really puts effort into are the couple of girls who have been with her from the start but tbh in my experience with her I felt like she didnt have time for me and left after 2months.

I know every coach is different for different people but it honestly felt like she didnt have time for her business or her clients, and what I was given really wasn't worth the money. Especially when I've used things like the Shreddy app which were basically the same just without a 1-1 coach behind it.

I follow EmmaSG and Chloe Madeley's podcast now the EC method and they are SO much more relatable, experienced and actually provide helpful advice!

• Wow