Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is actually disgusting, she tries so hard to be "different" but she's nothing but a loud mouthed little chav.

Reactions: 9
Her hair is actually disgusting, she tries so hard to be "different" but she's nothing but a loud mouthed little chav.
It's laughable that she thinks it looks good. She looks like a teenager trying to rebel against her parents by dying her hair ridiculous colours. I would be so embarrassed if she was my mum

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's laughable that she thinks it looks good. She looks like a teenager trying to rebel against her parents by dying her hair ridiculous colours. I would be so embarrassed if she was my mum
Why does she have time to do her makeup and go shopping every day but can't use a bit of dry shampoo?

Caught her Fingjar live today and she talks to her staff like tit.

Reactions: 3
she's on a ten day ban. even tiktok thinks she needs to take timeout to wash her hair and care for her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So now she says she doesn’t notice it coming out. She doesn’t notice £50 odd quid coming out? Granted it’s not in one chunk but still, that doesn’t make her relateable in current times where lots of families are living hand to mouth. Read the room.
Love how she's NOW started adding #AD, #affiliate to her posts. Should've done that before I reported you to the ASA Hannah ;)

In her lunchbox vid: "Because clearly I hate my children according to people on... TikTok" No Hannah, it's because you read here religiously LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What she doesn't get is that just because she thinks it's okay to verbally abuse her kids it definitely isn't, those kids will end up damaged

Why did she put up a video of Greyson and Ben talking on tiktok, too far Hannah mate some things don't need to be shared.

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed the bags under greysons eyes, he doesn’t look healthy at all love him.

• Sad
shes on another ban. not sure whats upsetting her more the fact shes blocked from posting on her main account or that we have stopped talking about her so she can't so any poor me posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I can’t tolerate all the forced swearing. I feel like she’s doing it more lately as she’s got actual good content. She really has no personality at all. So embarrassing

I can’t tolerate all the forced swearing. I feel like she’s doing it more lately as she’s got actual good content. She really has no personality at all. So embarrassing
If I was her children's teacher I would be seriously concerned with that language.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.