Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Emma reeeeeally shot themselves in the foot when they mentioned this site 🙈. They may as well have said "people hate me, go look at the facts they're saying and join them"

Reactions: 3
I’m new to watching Hannah, who is Kate & what’s her @?

Her and Emma reeeeeally shot themselves in the foot when they mentioned this site 🙈. They may as well have said "people hate me, go look at the facts they're saying and join them"
have you noticed that Emma & Hannah don’t talk anymore?

Reactions: 2

Oh I know, I hadn’t been on this site in months until Emma mentioned it, and the amount of new members in Emma’s thread is so funny. They pretty much advertised the website they wanted to ban 🤣 idiots 🙄

She’s friends with Emmawill2014 not sure if they’ve met up in real life but they go live a lot together, well they used to.
Why do you say that? Sorry if it's a stupid question but I'm genuinely confused
Yeah, but k8losingw8 is like My 600lb life big not just size 18 big like Emma.

it's k8losingw8

They mentioned it because all publicity is good publicity. Even the hate watchers add to the creator fund.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I love how she thinks she's some high flyer because she says she has 2 businesses. The crappy cup thing won't last long, it's one of those things once everyone's got they won't buy again, and I can't imagine the photography is going that well right now. She doesn't do long hours, everyday. She's a lazy tit, the state of her says it all

Reactions: 7
I love how she thinks she's some high flyer because she says she has 2 businesses. The crappy cup thing won't last long, it's one of those things once everyone's got they won't buy again, and I can't imagine the photography is going that well right now. She doesn't do long hours, everyday. She's a lazy tit, the state of her says it all
I think the same. You are not going to have regular customers who purchase every few months because it's a one time purchase kind of thing. I swear, but I personally would not be carrying a mug around which says "My kids are assholes" on the front for them to see! It would actually upset them. Nor would I wear a T-shirt that says "I bleeping hate people". I wonder if she wears it on the school run? Would not surprise me LoL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 just when I thought she couldn't look any worse she looks like an unwashed version of chuckie from the rugrats

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Other than the apple that lunch was just saturated fat and processed carbs. She doesn't give tit about a balanced diet does she?

• Sick
No need for all those crisps, and plain pasta? She might aswell give her paper to chew on with the amount of goodness it has 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s chucky and Tiffany’s love child been up to today then?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WTF with the penis and vagina song? Is there no limit to how far you will exploit your kids for likes Hannah? I mean as if she was just randomly filming at that precise moment.

Looool her last video claiming that she has 2 businesses. A friend of mine ordered something from her and she had to wait over a month for it to arrive. Very successful Hannah 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looool her last video claiming that she has 2 businesses. A friend of mine ordered something from her and she had to wait over a month for it to arrive. Very successful Hannah 😂
If I was wanting pictures done at my wedding there is no way I'd book them. It's absolute dire. Although I understand that people use different techniques in photography

Her sheep on one of her TikToks calling people Karens for being disgusted by her language. She called her child a knobhead, that's not being a karen in the slightest. Just some parents don't speak to or about their children like tit. Shocker!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I said previously in this thread that I liked her, but since saying that she seems to have changed. She is obsessed with reading what people are saying about her which really isn't healthy.
Also I knew we lived in the same sort of area, but I think we live closer than I realised as I've seen her around more than once recently.

Reactions: 4
I said previously in this thread that I liked her, but since saying that she seems to have changed. She is obsessed with reading what people are saying about her which really isn't healthy.
Also I knew we lived in the same sort of area, but I think we live closer than I realised as I've seen her around more than once recently.
She is OBSESSED with reading and responding to anything negative. All the other people leaving nice comments are always being ignored. *Watch as she starts replying to nice comments LOL

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.