Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ohhhhh she isn’t happy with your comment this morning 🤣🤣🤣
She's pathetic. I've said before I used to like her (apart from the swearing AT her kids) till she started this thread up. Now she just comes across as a self entitled prick that hates anyone that isn't blowing smoke up her arse. News flash - lots of people have 3 kids, a house to run and 2 jobs. It's nothing special. She's obviously getting something from tiktok, whether it be money or the attention it brings because if her life was that bad and she was suffering so much, she wouldn't keep her account going.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
if you didn’t think you was lazy why would you bother to do a video response and seem upset by it? I wouldn’t be offended if someone called me lazy because I’m simply not? She’s such an attention seeker, she needs her middle aged mums to validate her on tiktok and give her compliments, then again doesn’t look like Ben gives her many so can’t blame her.

Reactions: 5
So I saw her video this morning so googled her and found this site. She is drawing attention to this site herself and honestly I think it’s a way to keep her views up TikTok. I used to quite like her but her content is boring and nothing original

Reactions: 11
Hannah you read this thread religiously, don't pretend you just 'stupidly' came on here. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just imagine booking her as a photographer and that hair turns up. My guests would be mortified. Its so unprofessional!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't most adults get up in the morningz take kids to school and go to work? Not sure what makes he so special

Reactions: 6
Now she's breaking down over a bit of water spilt, she needs to get off the Internet she clearly can't cope

Reactions: 2
I noticed before she was on Setraline and was doing some posts on it then she said she forgets to take it. Perhaps if she takes the meds described to her she wouldn't be so moody swingy

Reactions: 3
My favourite TT of NUBM was when she told us how she feels sick and can't eat because she has no appetite because of her anxiety/medication and then showed us how excited she was to eat a duck load of Chinese food. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
YES!!! Exactly that 🤣 my husband would rip the absolute piss out of me if I sat there filming myself eat for TikTok 😂😂

Reactions: 2
ohhhhh she isn’t happy with your comment this morning 🤣🤣🤣
pmsl yes i noticed. so you work and take the kids to school.... um so do all of us.... some with no partner at home and we still wash and brush our hair and still feed our kids healthy food. hnnah your nout special.

Hannah you read this thread religiously, don't pretend you just 'stupidly' came on here. LOL
I know , right? Also of all the things we say about her here thats the one and only thing of late that has offended her? Goes to show she thinks the only thing that isn't true is that she is lazy. The rest of it she can't use for her pitty parties for fear of her fans agreeing with us.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Shes a bit dramatic, like she wants to come across as a cool mum but then goes mental at a spilt drink. Complaining they are using all the clean tea towels, how about getting off ur phone and sorting it out like is that 60 second video so important you can’t help your kids for 5 seconds.

Reactions: 4
I dont think Ben is painted in the best light in her videos, like him and his Dad have built that office space which takes skill and hes with the kids, like when shes been at the last couple of weddings shes been gone all day and night so hes alone with the kids. Id be a grumpy fucker to if I was filmed every 5 mins. We dont know what Ben does all day we only see snippets. i also think he helps a bit with the jar business

In one of her videos they were having a "date night" and she was doing her usual filming eating every bite and giving rolling commentary and I'm sure she said or commented that Ben was fed up of her filming all the time but yet continued to do it. I just think that's really rude and inconsiderate and you probs would be a grumpy fucker too if you couldn't have a single dinner without it being filmed/your OH sitting with their phone in their hand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.