Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure the photography business is both of theirs
He does the videography which isn't something required at every wedding so yeah, it is his when he is booked once in a blue moon but what about the rest of the time? He used to work at wickes but not anymore.

Reactions: 5
I used to be a social worker and I am horrified at her TikTok and how she treats her children. She’s constantly drunk around them and calls them names, it’s emotional abuse and neglect. I would put her kids on a child protection plan. The fact she tries to normalise it is even more worrying. She needs some serious parenting support. I feel so so so sorry for her kids
As someone who has worked closely with child services there is absolutely nothing within Hannahs family that would warrant any sort of protection plan putting on them. They're clean, fed, have family times. Their house is spotless, the children are all polite, attend school and happy. Swearing and not giving a child immediate attention when all is ok is in no way grounds for a protection order

Reactions: 15
As someone who has worked closely with child services there is absolutely nothing within Hannahs family that would warrant any sort of protection plan putting on them. They're clean, fed, have family times. Their house is spotless, the children are all polite, attend school and happy. Swearing and not giving a child immediate attention when all is ok is in no way grounds for a protection order
Exactly this, people can say what they want about Hannah but at the end of the day the kids are priority of care for her and they appear to be in an good stable family

Reactions: 4
I can't deal with how grubby looking she is! Imagine booking her as your wedding photographer and she turns up looking like Worzel Gummidge 🥴

Reactions: 3
Hi Hannah 😂🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't think they are often happy and as someone who has also worked closely with social care , the fact all her children are verbally abused . Grayson was left unsupervised with a hot frying pan, still has a bottle and is encouraged to swear for social media likes are grounds for her to be offered parenting classes at the very least and a support worker. I know if i was one of her kids teachers I would be marking some very worrying red flags.

Hi Hannah 😂🙄
Oh and yeah hiya Hannah from me too .

• Haha
Their house is spotless? The children are polite and happy? The children look grubby, Hannah looks messy and dirty and kids are always in a mood or crying plus the house looks like a dumping ground. Why does everyone in that house looks like they have been shoved in a bush or something? Just have a shower and brush your hair and tidy the house! It is so messy and nothing to be proud of

Reactions: 6
So in one breath she’s enjoying a takeaway and eye bleeping the camera as per. Then the next she’s eating the same takeaway looking sad and waiting for the pity party. Which one are you Hannah?!

Screenshot_20210602_214328.jpg

Just sat chilling eating a takeaway saying life's not good enough. Remember babes, you own two SuCcEsSfUl businesses 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Life isn't good enough whislt eating a takeaway and there are tonnes of people using food banks 🙄

Screenshot_20210603_081554.jpg
she probably got left at the table on her own because her whole family are fed up of her constantly videoing tit and being bleeping annoying while they eat!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 600928 she probably got left at the table on her own because her whole family are fed up of her constantly videoing tit and being bleeping annoying while they eat!!!
I thought exactly this. Like just put your phone away for a few hours and have a conversation with your family about how everybody's day was. That photography video where she's like "yeah I do msd tit like get on the ground for a good shot" ok but isn't that EVERY photographer? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually cannot stand photographers who shoot from the ground. Any trained photog will know it's the WORST angle to shoot from and no bride on earth will request it. It's a way for untrained photographers to make themselves look and feel good. It's actually not good practice and I'm surprised any bride allows it. It shows how inexperienced she is. The best angles should be at body/ face height or above to make peeps look their best.

So she’s out with friends and constantly filming. Showing us her food...does she realise her friends are laughing at her and not with her??

I actually cannot stand photographers who shoot from the ground. Any trained photog will know it's the WORST angle to shoot from and no bride on earth will request it. It's a way for untrained photographers to make themselves look and feel good. It's actually not good practice and I'm surprised any bride allows it. It shows how inexperienced she is. The best angles should be at body/ face height or above to make peeps look their best.
I thought the same tbh it made her look so unprofessional

Reactions: 2
So now she’s twisting that she’s scared to get the covid jab because of horror stories. 1. She’s trolling us 😂😂 2. Ive had covid, like many people, and if her work means coming into contact with many people, then the sensible thing to do is get vaccinated to try and stop the spread! Hi Hannah 👋

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.