Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it amazing that an angry 9 year old is screaming into a microphone? Ohhhh because she's finally getting attention from her mother.

Reactions: 3
As you probably spend more time on here reading about yourself Han Hun you need to get your bites checked instead of effing about on TT for attention

As you probably spend more time on here reading about yourself Han Hun you need to get your bites checked instead of effing about on TT for attention
As soon as I saw that I thought you know she’s not a very clean person so it is probably scabies. the state of her car is a reflection of what her house probably looks like toO.

I just got up for the day and she’s just now going to sleep after being out at the nightclubs all evening with her tits hanging about. She’s struggling to speak and running through the corridors at this time of night making noise.

not being funny but is anyone else thinking Ben is he child minder now? He was vacuuming the other day while she sat and filmed. She is on social media 90% of her day and now she’s on a girl holiday.

Grow up Han and make sure you get a good scrub to get all of your bugs off you xx

Reactions: 4
As soon as I saw that I thought you know she’s not a very clean person so it is probably scabies. the state of her car is a reflection of what her house probably looks like toO.

I just got up for the day and she’s just now going to sleep after being out at the nightclubs all evening with her tits hanging about. She’s struggling to speak and running through the corridors at this time of night making noise.

not being funny but is anyone else thinking Ben is he child minder now? He was vacuuming the other day while she sat and filmed. She is on social media 90% of her day and now she’s on a girl holiday.

Grow up Han and make sure you get a good scrub to get all of your bugs off you xx
Absolutely this, she's trying so hard for what I don't know and she just comes across as a total mess 🤢

So Hannah is what mid to late 30’s, and she has pretty much her whole tits showing in most of her Tiktoks. I’m 26 and I wouldn’t wear the outfits she’s wearing.

One of the videos was all ‘oh we didn’t notice those boys clapping’ yeah watch it again and you can see the exact moment she clocked them 🙄

She reminds me of how I behaved when I was 12-14, doing the peace in pictures and swearing all the time thinking I was cool. I however didn’t film everything I put in my mouth. It really is rather sad that a woman who’s in her late 30’s behaving like this.

She reminds me of how I behaved when I was 12-14, doing the peace in pictures and swearing all the time thinking I was cool. I however didn’t film everything I put in my mouth. It really is rather sad that a woman who’s in her late 30’s behaving like this.
When her girls are a bit older the amount of bullying and isolation they will experience because of her online adventures is going to be so sad.
She made a video saying someone screen recorded her live from last night and sent it to Ben. I must have missed that live so I don’t know what happened. It’s odd that she films when she’s out with her mates. When I’m out with my mates the very last thing I want to do is spend time with strangers online. I want to enjoy my mates. She must not enjoy the company of them.

When her girls are a bit older the amount of bullying and isolation they will experience because of her online adventures is going to be so sad.
She made a video saying someone screen recorded her live from last night and sent it to Ben. I must have missed that live so I don’t know what happened. It’s odd that she films when she’s out with her mates. When I’m out with my mates the very last thing I want to do is spend time with strangers online. I want to enjoy my mates. She must not enjoy the company of them.
I really think that she thinks she’s famous, the way she looks round when filming to see if she’s ‘spotted’. We all need to let off steam occasionally but then if we do that, in whichever way we prefer, we resume our parenting thing straight away. Only she doesn’t! She appears to be extremely selfish!

Reactions: 2
I really think that she thinks she’s famous, the way she looks round when filming to see if she’s ‘spotted’. We all need to let off steam occasionally but then if we do that, in whichever way we prefer, we resume our parenting thing straight away. Only she doesn’t! She appears to be extremely selfish!
What I love is how she expects people to believe she actually makes enough money off of TikTok to pay for anything more than a take away. We all know how she loves take away. My wee goddaughter has almost 400,000 followers on TikTok and is also in the creator fund. She has her lives where people send gifts and does videos just as much if not more than Hannah because she’s young and has no children to mind. I’ve seen what she makes and it’s not much. Hannah only has just over 200,000 followers so I don’t believe this I make a lot of money poo. She’s just saying that to try and justify her addiction to social media and attention.
Hannah we know you read these because you refer to each lashing you get on here in your videos. We don’t believe your a creator. We don’t believe you make more than a couple quid a day off TikTok lovely. Your not famous and if you really made some money off of TikTok you should be using it on some shampoo, some soap, maybe visit the dentist? That teeth whitening filter isn’t a good look my darling. she tries hard to hide it but I think she is missing a tooth so use some of that creator money for a new tooth and some teeth whitening. Cheers mate xx

I'm assuming her recent TikTok is because she's come over & read here.

And just like clockwork the crying TikTok
Waaa waaa leave me alone, grow up! I've never come across anyone who tries so hard to come across as cool/relevant, relatable whatever whilst at the time just coming across as a total knob!

And just like clockwork the crying TikTok
Waaa waaa leave me alone, grow up! I've never come across anyone who tries so hard to come across as cool/relevant, relatable whatever whilst at the time just coming across as a total knob!
"I'm not doing this for attention".. then why did you post it on social media for hundreds of people to blow smoke up your arse? pathetic!

• Haha
Made a TikTok video of her hugging her son with added music to make it more sentimental. Probably the only time he got a hug today LOL all for content and likes. Sad as duck

Does anyone know if anything has happened between her and Emma Wills (emmawill2014)? I thought that they used to be really close and I feel like they’ve not posted about each other in ages?

"I'm not doing this for attention".. then why did you post it on social media for hundreds of people to blow smoke up your arse? pathetic!
Yes! Just when I start to actually feel sorry for her I realize that she just can’t keep her finger off that record button. If she were truly affected by this then she wouldn’t be able to record a video fake crying about it. Hannah you have an addiction. When you go on social media and cry it’s for attention. All of it is for attention and views and money just like you said in your prior videos. You do this for money. You play on people’s emotions and you put on an act and show us 60 seconds at a time of what you want us to see. You want us to see you cry for attention. Your no better than a drug addict crying and begging for drugs. No one feels sorry for you because you have put yourself in this predicament. Yes you are free to post whatever you want but you remember that when you do your not free from how people want to react to it. If you haven’t noticed, no one here likes you. No one here has any sympathy for you so making a crying video telling us to be kind probably isn’t going to have much effect on us.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if anything has happened between her and Emma Wills (emmawill2014)? I thought that they used to be really close and I feel like they’ve not posted about each other in ages?
I know they used to do a lot of lives together but Hannah was banned from going live because she's vulgar (what a surprise!) on a children's app (TikTok)

Yes! Just when I start to actually feel sorry for her I realize that she just can’t keep her finger off that record button. If she were truly affected by this then she wouldn’t be able to record a video fake crying about it. Hannah you have an addiction. When you go on social media and cry it’s for attention. All of it is for attention and views and money just like you said in your prior videos. You do this for money. You play on people’s emotions and you put on an act and show us 60 seconds at a time of what you want us to see. You want us to see you cry for attention. Your no better than a drug addict crying and begging for drugs. No one feels sorry for you because you have put yourself in this predicament. Yes you are free to post whatever you want but you remember that when you do your not free from how people want to react to it. If you haven’t noticed, no one here likes you. No one here has any sympathy for you so making a crying video telling us to be kind probably isn’t going to have much effect on us.
And she CHOOSES to bleeping read on here!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.