Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand what hy her and Ben are getting married, I have never seen a couple with less chemistry than them, he's always miserable as duck and chooses his PlayStation over their family. I am sure she will respond with something like "I don't show my whole life" blah blah blah but she literally shows everything, more than enough to tell they're an absolutely tit couple

Reactions: 4
I don't understand what hy her and Ben are getting married, I have never seen a couple with less chemistry than them, he's always miserable as duck and chooses his PlayStation over their family. I am sure she will respond with something like "I don't show my whole life" blah blah blah but she literally shows everything, more than enough to tell they're an absolutely tit couple
Could be that he seems a bit shy in my opinion so I can't imagine him being overly happy being plastered on the internet for thousands of people to see. Agree with the Playstation, he is like a man child!

Reactions: 1
Could be that he seems a bit shy in my opinion so I can't imagine him being overly happy being plastered on the internet for thousands of people to see. Agree with the Playstation, he is like a man child!
She posted one today (I think) the what does your partner do if you put your hand out to them and he didn't even acknowledge it, it was honestly so awkward and not even in a funny way, there's just no affection whatsoever

She posted one today (I think) the what does your partner do if you put your hand out to them and he didn't even acknowledge it, it was honestly so awkward and not even in a funny way, there's just no affection whatsoever
Oh I saw that. CRINGE! It's like they are house mates.

Hi Hanna 👋 go on, why don't you address on your TikTok that she 'tit you're receiving' is actually stuff you have read HERE off of your own accord. You won't. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When will she realise that swearing consistently is not a personality trait? I swear, as most of us do, but she is just absolutely vulgar. I'm going to assume that not many of her kids friends ever go over for play dates. I wouldn't want my kids around that foul mouthed woman!

Reactions: 2
So the latest videos showing him smiling and playing with the child aren’t for our benefit?
hi Hannah 🙄🙄

So the latest videos showing him smiling and playing with the child aren’t for our benefit?
hi Hannah 🙄🙄
It's like she constantly has something to prove LOL I saw a video of hers where Ben was asking her to start dinner because he wanted the kids in bed by 7:30 and she said "lets just get a takeaway".. No hanna, why don't you get the duck off tiktok and be a mother!

Reactions: 3
That video where her friend sent her a massive box of things she loves she comes across so bleeping ungrateful. She literally moans about everything doesn't she? Constantly "duck sake" this "duck sake" that.. all the time! In that video "where the duck do I put all these" when she opened the box. "OMG it's going to take me like 18 hours to unbox it". Just be bleeping APPRECIATIVE. I'm sure when she reads here she'll say something on tiktok about it, predictable, and she'll say she is grateful etc but she really does just comes across ungrateful, unappreciative, lazy and rude. I knew there was a reason I stopped following her.

Yeah she's gross, I don't see the love between them either. Definitely agree with them being like housemates, me and my husband have been married for 5 years with 2 children and still have the chemistry. Nothing there with them

So she’s away for a wedding, I’m guessing accommodation is paid for or contributed to by her brides? Nothing but complaints and now she’s turning up to shoot a wedding, a wedding that she’s been paid a lot to do…in glasses with the arm snapped off! She’s a disgrace! Nobody expects a glamour puss but come on…make an effort and look decent and try and look professional!

If your kid is being bullied for your behaviour then why are you still on social media showing ur whole life?
her clothing choices seem to be homeless or barely there. This is real life not holloyoaks, no one is walking about in mini skirts and tops that show their nipples on the day to day.
we’re meant to protect our kids,not open them up to harrasment and bullying. How come its wrong for others kids to call your kids stuff but you call them dickheads to their face?

Reactions: 7
Yet again posting more tiktoks showing the lack of chemistry between them, begging him for a date night, pathetic. Did you see Greyson calling her beautiful and telling her he loved her just because he wanted something too?

And again... "Posts a video of what it's like when the cameras aren't on" he's practically ignoring her and the kids on his phone the entire time, the only nicer thing is he's not on the PlayStation and has let her put her legs on him

And she’s got a swipe up on her Amazon for an air fryer that blipped at £3.99 and is actively encouraging people to order it. ‘The reviews look legit’ well anyone can set up fake reviews! Let’s hope that these people aren’t having large sums of money taken from their accounts further down the line! She will of course take no responsibility if this does happen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.