Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So am not denying she has mental health issues she obviously does, however she started tik tok to make money while weddings etc have stopped. On her jars business insta they wrote they have 3 weddings this week and so will need to adjust the jar business…fair enough but that means from weddings alone shes making £4800 this week then she has the profits from the jars so more than some people earn in 2/3 months. You don’t need tik tok any more ur businesses are picking up and making u a substantial amount of money, ur addicted to the attention. I don’t believe shes having a “bad mental health day” I think what shes feeling is guilt from parading the streets with her tits hanging out and posting it for the world to see and people saying what a mess she is and honestly if thats whats affecting your mental health then stop doing it. Stop over sharing your life and go back to being bleeping happy. Ive been suicidal in the past and at no bleeping point did I film myself crying a la Hannah and Edenharvz. Get a grip of urselves and stop putting ur life out there for attention if u dnt want people commenting on it oh poor me am having to delete comments…why dnt u stop scrolling on here and recording urself and work on ur other business then ur customers wouldn’t have such delays on products

Reactions: 2
Made a TikTok video of her hugging her son with added music to make it more sentimental. Probably the only time he got a hug today LOL all for content and likes. Sad as duck
I guarantee she planned all these latest videos out as a way to play the victim and get sympathy follows. If it works and she makes more money then bully for her. She has admitted to us all that all of this is for money so we know what her motive is. I even said before I certainly don’t fault her for her jobs and the things she’s created to support herself and her family. Her Tiktoks uses to her about her business and making meals for her family. The swearing didn’t bother me at all as I’ve got a foul mouth as well. I related to her and I was a fan. I actually used some of her meal ideas. Slowly I noticed the content changed, her behavior changed. She became greedy and addicted to attention. She uses her children, her friends and her followers to make money. It’s now about the money and attention for her. I’m afraid we are watching the beginning of her losing her family. All the drinking and posting and going out with all these young people. Be careful Hannah. Be very careful.
I know they used to do a lot of lives together but Hannah was banned from going live because she's vulgar (what a surprise!) on a children's app (TikTok)
and the outfits she’s been wearing barely cover her! I cannot believe how much she has changed. It’s so sad to watch. I feel like I am watching a woman slowly lose her grip on reality.
Exactly 👏 her fangirls are as deluded as she is 🤣
this Sophie girl is on every single posting of Hannah’s. When Hannah goes live and I see it, she’s in every single time. The poor lass must just sit at home and obsess over Hannah. She looks to be about 18. My god my girl, what are you doing with your life fan girling over a middle aged wet wipe? Do you have your phone set to let you know as soon as she posts because your damn near posting a minute after each one of her videos. My god.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So am not denying she has mental health issues she obviously does, however she started tik tok to make money while weddings etc have stopped. On her jars business insta they wrote they have 3 weddings this week and so will need to adjust the jar business…fair enough but that means from weddings alone shes making £4800 this week then she has the profits from the jars so more than some people earn in 2/3 months. You don’t need tik tok any more ur businesses are picking up and making u a substantial amount of money, ur addicted to the attention. I don’t believe shes having a “bad mental health day” I think what shes feeling is guilt from parading the streets with her tits hanging out and posting it for the world to see and people saying what a mess she is and honestly if thats whats affecting your mental health then stop doing it. Stop over sharing your life and go back to being bleeping happy. Ive been suicidal in the past and at no bleeping point did I film myself crying a la Hannah and Edenharvz. Get a grip of urselves and stop putting ur life out there for attention if u dnt want people commenting on it oh poor me am having to delete comments…why dnt u stop scrolling on here and recording urself and work on ur other business then ur customers wouldn’t have such delays on products
It's bleeping embarrassing for her children and her fiancé! Her one of her many baby daddy's have already said he doesn't want his daughter online. Apparently due to comments he read about his daughter. But I think it's more about how she's always verbally abusing her kids and it's probably hard for him to watch. I too have had awful mental health issues in the past; I would never dream of posting it on social media for attention, and NO-ONE who is a content creator online can deny the fact that it is simply for that, ATTENTION!! I can imagine Hannah and Eden Harvz being those people who tag themselves into hospitals on FB but don't respond to any comment asking if they are ok lol

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if anything has happened between her and Emma Wills (emmawill2014)? I thought that they used to be really close and I feel like they’ve not posted about each other in ages?
I really like Emma. Her content is what Hannah’s used to be and it’s what I personally relate to. Hannah claims they are still friends and maybe they are still friendly but I think Emma has pulled back from Hannah. Emma is a mum first and foremost. Hannah’s priorities have shifted to going out and being with younger people rather than on her family. Sad innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Also notice how she no longer mentions tattle on her social media because she knows it just draws traffic here lol

I couldn’t have said this any better. I could not believe how she was dressed. Utterly shocked.

Also notice how she no longer mentions tattle on her social media because she knows it just draws traffic here lol
She may not mention the site by name but she certainly mentions what we post, almost to the word. I posted about her not enjoying her friends company and about an hour later she made a video about it.

I couldn’t have said this any better. I could not believe how she was dressed. Utterly shocked.

She may not mention the site by name but she certainly mentions what we post, almost to the word. I posted about her not enjoying her friends company and about an hour later she made a video about it.
She's obsessed with it and I find it so cringe, Out with your mates supposedly enjoying yourselves and while your sat at a table with them you're ignoring them and scrolling through your thread on tattle lol omg

Also wanna add like others have said I used to like her content, used to watch her meal making and stuff didnt like when she called her kids assholes to their faces but we can all say ur kids being a twit today u just say it in private.
whats really annoying me is the way shes changed, the barely there clothes and the mental healthband wagon shes jumped on, the replying to hate comments to get a reaction from people. It was around the time she started her 2nd business I started to notice a change and now I just scroll on past. I havnt unfollwed yet coz maybe some prt of me is hoping the old Hannah will come back but its looking less likely the more money shes making

What I love is how she expects people to believe she actually makes enough money off of TikTok to pay for anything more than a take away. We all know how she loves take away. My wee goddaughter has almost 400,000 followers on TikTok and is also in the creator fund. She has her lives where people send gifts and does videos just as much if not more than Hannah because she’s young and has no children to mind. I’ve seen what she makes and it’s not much. Hannah only has just over 200,000 followers so I don’t believe this I make a lot of money poo. She’s just saying that to try and justify her addiction to social media and attention.
Hannah we know you read these because you refer to each lashing you get on here in your videos. We don’t believe your a creator. We don’t believe you make more than a couple quid a day off TikTok lovely. Your not famous and if you really made some money off of TikTok you should be using it on some shampoo, some soap, maybe visit the dentist? That teeth whitening filter isn’t a good look my darling. she tries hard to hide it but I think she is missing a tooth so use some of that creator money for a new tooth and some teeth whitening. Cheers mate xx
ive just seen a video of an account saying how much he got from a video with 1.5m views and it was about £20….here get no where near that many views so she can’t be earning a lot from it…is it really worth it?!

ive just seen a video of an account saying how much he got from a video with 1.5m views and it was about £20….here get no where near that many views so she can’t be earning a lot from it…is it really worth it?!
There is no way she makes a substantial income from TikTok. She's said it a few times that she makes good money from TikTok but until I see evidence I'm calling LIAR

She's obsessed with it and I find it so cringe, Out with your mates supposedly enjoying yourselves and while your sat at a table with them you're ignoring them and scrolling through your thread on tattle lol omg
It’s all she does mate! Her phone is in her hand nonstop and she wants to use the excuse of her being a creator and making money off of it. Mate we all take time off our jobs. It’s an addiction and addicts lose everything they have because of their addiction.
she’s not making the money she is claiming to from TikTok. She’s using that as an excuse to cover for her addiction. All addicts lie and make excuses to cover up their addiction.

There is no way she makes a substantial income from TikTok. She's said it a few times that she makes good money from TikTok but until I see evidence I'm calling LIAR
Exactly. She is lying. Like all addicts, she lies and tries to justify her behavior.

As soon as I saw that I thought you know she’s not a very clean person so it is probably scabies. the state of her car is a reflection of what her house probably looks like toO.

I just got up for the day and she’s just now going to sleep after being out at the nightclubs all evening with her tits hanging about. She’s struggling to speak and running through the corridors at this time of night making noise.

not being funny but is anyone else thinking Ben is he child minder now? He was vacuuming the other day while she sat and filmed. She is on social media 90% of her day and now she’s on a girl holiday.

Grow up Han and make sure you get a good scrub to get all of your bugs off you xx
oh my god i came on to say i bet it's scabies.

I watch Adcro on Tiktok, he has more followers than, Hannah and he goes live most days, sometimes more than once in one day. He showed what he received from the creator fund, it was less than £5 a week. Unless you have millions of followers, Tiktok doesn’t pay much.

• Heart
I watch Adcro on Tiktok, he has more followers than, Hannah and he goes live most days, sometimes more than once in one day. He showed what he received from the creator fund, it was less than £5 a week. Unless you have millions of followers, Tiktok doesn’t pay much.
Love a bit of Adcro.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know if anything has happened between her and Emma Wills (emmawill2014)? I thought that they used to be really close and I feel like they’ve not posted about each other in ages?
I was thinking this! They don’t seem to interact at all now!

I was thinking this! They don’t seem to interact at all now!
On Emma’s live today someone asked her if she was friends with Hannah. She said that she was, said they both support each other’s businesses and interact over Tiktok. She did seem a bit perturbed by the question though and was quite snappy with her answer.
I don’t think they’ve ever met up or interact with each other away from Tiktok.

She’s made a lovely cooking video! I really hope today may be the start of a new leaf for her. Maybe I’m being selfish hoping she brings back her old content. I’d like to see her do well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She's just came up on my fyp live telling her kid whoever she's saying her best friend is isn't because she's never heard of her. Toxic mum vibes. Also doesn't need to be showing off her saggy tits during dinner prep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.